Author Topic: Gareefa VS Tha Don Lightweight Title...VOTES!  (Read 248 times)

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Gareefa VS Tha Don Lightweight Title...VOTES!
« on: July 17, 2002, 08:38:19 AM »
RULES

1) 15 bar minimum, 40 bar maximum

2) First to 5 votes wins, 4-0 KNOCKOUT

3) All votes must be explained

4) No hating, crew, or dickriding votes

5) Verses due my Friday night, 10:00 pm, Eastern Time

Lets do this fellaz....

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re: Gareefa VS Tha Don VS Harmany...LIGHTWEIGHT TI
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2002, 09:22:33 AM »
Cheesy Intro  ;D

**Gareefa walks onto an empty stage, he looks around and notices his opponents just at the front of the stage. As Gareefa was observing he noticed that Harmany and Tha Don seemed to be pretending to be gangsta's, showing off their 'ice' and attempting to put gangsta words like dawg and homie into evry day sentences. Gareefa smiles at the fact that these two do not have a clue, pics up a rusty mic and coughs into it to get their attention....

Tha Don
Your like a fuckin bird tryin 2 find a place to nest
you cant find nowhere to rest,
and however hard you try you'll neva come close to being from tha west
anything less than my worst rhyme can be classed as your best
i hear you cryin about how u need to get shit off your chest
but the problem is you create situations for yourself
but claiming you a ninja and move in stealth aint gonna get you wealth
jus a slit throat with a death note -- its the murder i wrote
how long will it take you to realise and open your eyes
and relaise the shit you think's a suprise
could be seen easily when your sittin on the outside
you make a fool outta urself everytime u open your mouth
the words you use tryin to act like your down
pretending to be gangsta when you know for a fact we're living in a ghost town

Rippin Both of ya
harm-many, i fuckin harm you at the drop of a penny
cocked, loaded and ready to go, like Tha Don's make believe bently
you as fake as that muthafuckah wit the silver ice around ya neck
what do ya expect from an emcee who will make Th Don's pretty ass face a wreck
Harmany leave this battle wit a broken nose and a fractured spine
what the fuck do you expect when your droppin manufactured rhymes
ghost-write-it, hoping that we wont see that you don't-bite-it
now you still reppin the lifephormz? well your a lifeform
that couldnt preform a live show cuz fuckka you gotta be alive to go
and the way im feelin' no1 is leavin the field with limbs attached
coz the plastic and wooden legs have already been dispatched
so you'll look pretty when your travliing in your hearse
and 2 rub salt in the wound and make matters worse
i petrol bomb your casket grab ya corpse and ask it
do ya want me to stop now, cause ive jus dropped my illest rhyme now

... Don't take any of it personally.. Jus rhymin'
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2002, 10:52:33 AM »
This shit is aimed towards both o ya, cant be fucked to split it into sections...

Originated with the mind of a rapper, writin words on a pad, and snortin shit, then fuckin your slapper// Reflected thoughts run in and outta ya brain, wonderin who u can call out, abuse and try n maime, but you get put to shame// Inspected for possesion of a weapon, cease to own fire arms, stopped livin upto confessions// Genetically engineered for peek performance, never lower the pace, overide standard endurance// Intelligence to cause intoxication, lyrics that'll find your weak spot, without losin co-ordination// Natourious next to my name, a fuckin metamorphaseuos turnin myself into a lyrical ball on a chain// An obrieviation, overload with domination, leave the scene with no evidence, only you tha on in violation// Lyrical vocab, at a high level, need no time for my audience to applause, got all my fanz down in hell, i am the devil//

Wreckless, brake ya legs, rip ya arms to shreds, leave no one to scream, rip out ya vocals, like a fuckin peasent, you will beg// An obliteration, and at the same time no hesitation, to remove ya wrath, cast the worst known spell, to explode your worthless mass// Neva test a man made-dan grade, a martial arts explorer, i see right thru you, come out with my treasure, your gowin down, with a silver blade// Next to me, your a wannabe g, ryhmin bars wid bars, not enough style to be sweet enough push me back, your shit is vyle// A self made millionaire, got everyone behind me, spottin you in my turf, expect you to fuckin get shot down, put ya guns in da air// Bad boy rappin with nothin to deminish, now you bout to feel the pain, n raps, of a fuckin destructive menace// Exactly as i predicted, your gonna plead, for the light when i generate lyrics that'll blow you to peaces, til your sin of a soul ceases//

Grabbin what you bout to loose, wam bam, thank you man, receivin what i deserve, comin out, with no bumps or bruisin// Asassination of the lyrical shit, that took longer for you to conjer, than for you to masterbate, with your 1inch tonger// Next generation emcee'in, invenomatin with a mass of fake predictions, which will get you wrongly foreseeing// Gangsta's watchin my back, ready to pounce, leave you with enough damage, that you'll be taken in as garbage// So eager to loose, i'll regenerate the anger that was realed in from you, rebound all ya lyrics, got a good grip, throw em back at you// Tryin to adapt to this, my raps flow quicker than a river, cold enough to make you shiver, heart stops, little quiver// Adolecent fool, expressin pyscho thoughts, all i need is one mic, to demolish your unstable state, end your reign, til i humiliate you//

So without hesitence, im intense, a lyrical sniper, an indecisive writer, fuckin congratulated, for dicectin my opponent with his own lyrics, with a brain, thats now saturated// Hard to reply, givin you shit, to offend me with, not gonna succeed, leavin no time, for ya to react with shit, that could even beat mine, you've packed up n vacated// In need Oxygen, needed to gasp at the shit this newbie spits, fuckin react with both gunz blazin, your own battle raps, are overloaded with copied shit, that you in need of a fatal slayin// Told  to neva underestimate the newiest, the illest, and the freshest, me you cant handle, your lyrics need polishin, like ornaments on a mantle//

Gangsta trippin, ineed of a fatal ass whippin, fuckin wannabe eminem emcee, with not enough devotion to tha game, to compete with Tha Don nd his pawns// A muthafuckin double O'G, thinkin he could step in on my game, tryin to grab away my fame, i'll decline your existence, with pure contradiction and some ass whippin// Reviewin ya style, coz it whack, and dont be in denial, when i whip yo ass, with enough green won, could rake more of it in than grass// Evalastin guns blastin, the new revolt, more ammo involved, than a holy war, with a mission to kill nd provoke// Exploitin ya to tha other playa's, respected til i overtoke ya, and expressed no emotion, to tha illest tha dissed ya// Fraction of a second, i bust quicker shit, than busta when his fastest is beckoned// Atmospheric seizures, should be locked up with tha wannabe gangsters//

Hard to expect a decent diss from you, i inflict mass destruction, now a buildin company, called in to refigure your face, a hole re-construction// Armony, with out tha H, fuckin samurai soldjah with no speed, or vigilance, to be ownin the title, fuckin like a torpedo, i launch ya into space// Re-design ya body, with wax, makin more improvements to ya looks, than ya bull shit raps, lyrically never improvin, even if my raps start to slack// Ministry of rappin, how the hell you get the title, when a newbie you cant deminish g?// Aproximate loss, to much pride, finished you off quicker, than a hole reel of dental floss, i react, with my shit still intact// No need to gloat about my challenge for the title, i exist only to get you pissed, and i still come out victorious, an that'll b a fact// Your outta ya league, my lyrical bullets you will bleed, a trail of unwanted challenges will finish your reign, my wrath begins, got rid of your sleeze//

looks like alot of bars, but its 40!

Iight... now waitin for the man himself...
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2002, 05:20:13 PM »
Fuck...I didn't get my verse in on time.  I'm tired, so one of ya'll can have the belt...

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2002, 10:15:40 PM »
Iight Harmany, unlucky man....

1) Yo gareefa, i  suggest we either get people to vote on our verses and the best outta 4 gets the belt, or a 3-0 knockout....

OR

2) Considerin that it was originally meant to be only me and harmany, that you let me have the belt.... lol just a suggestion, and i battle you after a few days..?

I will battle ya, but i wouldnt mind the first suggestion.... lol

Peace - Tha Don... Report bak dawg...
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2002, 11:04:23 PM »
2) Considerin that it was originally meant to be only me and harmany, that you let me have the belt.... lol just a suggestion, and i battle you after a few days..?

I will battle ya, but i wouldnt mind the first suggestion.... lol

hahaha no... I dont think so. It was'nt supposed to be you and harmany at all.. I said i'd have the winner and the match had'nt even started before i was put in it... I say we either keep the rules the same as harmnay set em and see wot happens and give harmany another chance to spit.. I'll try n catch him on AIM.. or jus do me & u 3-0 KO, first to 4

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re: Gareefa VS Tha Don Lightweight Title...VOTES!
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2002, 04:31:29 AM »
goddamn explicit, it took ages to read that shit lol.
but anyway.

Gareefa, well, your style is cool but this time it seemed you went out of bounds to many times, cuz there were a lot of lines who were played out or average,  

same wit explicit sometimes, but not too many. no disrespect Gareefa it jus seemed like that wasnt your day. so by a more powerful lyrical presentation Explicit got this one.

peace
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2002, 04:32:50 AM »
Iight ceeride, thanx for ya vote..! KEEP THOSE VOTES COMIN PEOPLE.....

Peace -- Tha Don

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2002, 10:48:55 AM »
i gotta give this to gareefa,tha dons ryme was too long winded an i lost interest

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2002, 09:54:11 AM »
i gotta give this to gareefa,tha dons ryme was too long winded an i lost interest

shit man.. you cant discard a rhyme because its to long... thats not a fair vote...

and you're not the one who should talk about lon verses, ive seen your 10 min long disses against onetime..

i suggest you re-evaluate your vote...

i was about to peep this shit right now, but since theire long as paragrafs, ima peep them later today..

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2002, 04:11:14 PM »
goddamn explicit, it took ages to read that shit lol.
but anyway.

Gareefa, well, your style is cool but this time it seemed you went out of bounds to many times, cuz there were a lot of lines who were played out or average,  

same wit explicit sometimes, but not too many. no disrespect Gareefa it jus seemed like that wasnt your day. so by a more powerful lyrical presentation Explicit got this one.

peace

i pretty much agrees to what ceeride wrote there...

but god damn "tha don", you wrote like 10 paragraphs... whats the matter??... next time you writes your long ass rhyme, i wont bother reading it.... make it shorter

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2002, 07:19:31 PM »
I don't know who the Don is, but that was some desent shit. I admit, I con't get through it all, but it was nice. Gareefa, man, I've seen you come better than that man. What's up? Oh well, The Don got this one.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2002, 07:20:34 PM »
So far 3-1 vote.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2002, 02:14:24 AM »
Yo ima forfit this one.. Ima sick of waitin for votez n shit.. Tha Don, you got it.. Thanx 2 every1 that voted..

BTW: I want a rematch  :D

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2002, 02:24:11 AM »
Yea... Cool i get the LIGHTWEIGHT TITLE... Cool... thanx to all tha people who voted.. i owe ya all... my first intense battle and i won it.. sweet!

Well thnx again people..! :)

Oh and Imsomniac (Gareefa), you can wait for ya rematch, and now I can use the expression to you.. "RIPPED".. lol

Peace ya'll! ;)