Author Topic: will there ever be another rapper as big as 2Pac? (2pac >>>>> Elvis)  (Read 923 times)

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: will there ever be another rapper as big as 2Pac? (2pac >>>>> Elvis)
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2009, 12:03:08 PM »
ok to the people that they say pac aint the goat.....then who is?

Rest In Peace Pac.......GOAT......fuk what they say.................

Rakim? Nas? Cube? KRS?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2009, 12:14:22 PM »
Why do you need a GOAT?

I never understood this desire, please explain.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2009, 12:22:10 PM »
There is no G.O.A.T. MC, only an opinion everyone will always have until we die.
it's IMPACT! & Pac's name is hand in hand with Hip-Hop forever like it or not, just the way it is.
What suck's is that it took death to do it, But 2Pac didn't need to be built up his resume/music speaks for itself.

Every once in a while a persona come's along that transcends their trade.
2Pac fit's the bill to a tee.

A complete package as an entertainer.
Proud to have been a Pac fan since his D.U. days.
(Something that I will always  8) to)

Pac's name will always be within' the likes of LL Cool J, Rakim, Ice Cube, Big Daddy Kane, KRS-One, B.I.G., NaS, Ice-T ect...
Trend setters like Eazy-E, Dr. Dre, Run-D.M.C., EPMD ect... Enjoy them & quit the bullshit.

Who gives a fuck, Bump who YOU like. That's your Billy GOAT.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 12:23:44 PM by Hatesrats™ »

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2009, 12:27:13 PM »
There is no G.O.A.T. MC, only an opinion everyone will always have until we die.
it's IMPACT! & Pac's name is hand in hand with Hip-Hop forever like it or not, just the way it is.
What suck's is that it took death to do it, But 2Pac didn't need to be built up his resume/music speaks for itself.

Every once in a while a persona come's along that transcends their trade.
2Pac fit's the bill to a tee.

A complete package as an entertainer.
Proud to have been a Pac fan since his D.U. days.
(Something that I will always  8) to)

Pac's name will always be within' the likes of LL Cool J, Rakim, Ice Cube, Big Daddy Kane, KRS-One, B.I.G., NaS, Ice-T ect...
Trend setters like Eazy-E, Dr. Dre, Run-D.M.C., EPMD ect... Enjoy them & quit the bullshit.

Who gives a fuck, Bump who YOU like. That's your Billy GOAT.

Great post.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2009, 12:28:51 PM »
ok to the people that they say pac aint the goat.....then who is?

Rest In Peace Pac.......GOAT......fuk what they say.................

Rakim? Nas? Cube? KRS?

nope nope nope and nope
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2009, 12:30:32 PM »
Pac's energy, charisma, style, talent, anger, outspokeness, hunger, mentality and charm... Will never be beat, or will it?
yep t.i. is on his heels.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2009, 12:33:51 PM »
Pac's energy, charisma, style, talent, anger, outspokeness, hunger, mentality and charm... Will never be beat, or will it?

not if Lil Jon has anything to say about it!!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2009, 12:34:12 PM »
I bet T.I. himself would slap you for making that comparison... ;D

Jimmy H.

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2009, 12:42:07 PM »
Hip-hop is way too diverse to make such claims. Everyone has a different criteria. In terms of capturing emotion with the pen, Pac was the greatest. In terms of work ethic, I'd say he's up there. People will probably knock me on this but 50 Cent has him matched, in my opinion, when it comes to the work. I think when it comes to punchlines and flows, there's a lot that are better. If you are refeering to his status as a musical icon, he is up there. There will only be one Pac though. His influence on the game is unquestionable.

I think the saddest thing about his legacy to me is it always felt like it was missing that final chapter. I've always seen Death Row as a "transitional period" where most fans/haters judge his entire career on it. I think it would have been real interesting to see what Pac would have done in 1999. I mean, Death Row was like one year of his life. Any who, to be continued.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2009, 01:11:06 PM »
nah i think many could arguable compare in a way. t.i. has accomplished things pac hasn't and vice versa. no one would dare smack me. plus t.i. is realer.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2009, 01:33:18 PM »
Tupac was the black Elvis. Even the most average verses he spit sounded like they were the realest words ever spoken. He had a really strong charisma and energy. Technically he might have not been the sharpest rapper like Nas and Rakim are but he was able to great a strong connection to a listener. I think Jimmy H said it the best "In terms of capturing emotion with the pen, Pac was the greatest."

If you're talking about big, 50 cent is far bigger in my opinion.
I assume you were sarcastic but 50's charisma and energy is more comparable to a sloth.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2009, 07:21:25 PM »
probably not...pac is the biggest rap artist ever...the only 2 that might come close is em and jay...but em shit been wack lately...so not even he might come close...might jus be jay-z...who's already arguably the goat anyway...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2009, 09:01:00 PM »
nah i think many could arguable compare in a way. t.i. has accomplished things pac hasn't and vice versa. no one would dare smack me. plus t.i. is realer.

Nigga Please 2Pac Would Slap U Himself For Saying That, T.I. Is Roller Skating Bitch In A Soft Ass Movie...T.I. Would Def Slap U Himself Also...No One Was Realer Than Pac Period, You Def 15 Years Old Dog Lol............I Would Slap U As Well ;)

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2009, 09:04:35 PM »

Nigga Please 2Pac Would Slap U Himself For Saying That, T.I. Is Roller Skating Bitch In A Soft Ass Movie...T.I. Would Def Slap U Himself Also...No One Was Realer Than Pac Period, You Def 15 Years Old Dog Lol............I Would Slap U As Well ;)

wordage...t.i. aint no bitch...but he aint realer than pac...thats truth.com

----------------
Now playing: Jim Jones - Rain (Feat. Rell, NOE & Starr)
via FoxyTunes

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2009, 10:43:56 AM »

[/quote]

Rakim? Nas? Cube? KRS? SCARFACE?
[/quote]
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.