Author Topic: will there ever be another rapper as big as 2Pac? (2pac >>>>> Elvis)  (Read 925 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: will there ever be another rapper as big as 2Pac? (2pac >>>>> Elvis)
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2009, 01:35:59 PM »
Pac's energy, charisma, style, talent, anger, outspokeness, hunger, mentality and charm... Will never be beat, or will it?
yep t.i. is on his heels.
I bet T.I. himself would slap you for making that comparison... ;D
nah i think many could arguable compare in a way. t.i. has accomplished things pac hasn't and vice versa. no one would dare smack me. plus t.i. is realer.

Nigga Please 2Pac Would Slap U Himself For Saying That, T.I. Is Roller Skating Bitch In A Soft Ass Movie...T.I. Would Def Slap U Himself Also...No One Was Realer Than Pac Period, You Def 15 Years Old Dog Lol............I Would Slap U As Well ;)
i see you idiots do a lot of speaking before you think. what makes a muthafucka who hasn't did most of the shit he raps about realer ? don't get me wrong pac is dope and i enjoy his music but he is not thugged out as you would believe dummies. this dude talked hella shit about bein' bad boy killaz and so on and so forth and when he seen niggas it was nuthin'. if a person set me up to possibly kill me: it would not be shit to talk or rap about. this dude laid the blue print for people to have ' beef ' on wax and exploit it. he ran that i got shot 5 times shit to the ground and then turn around and gets murked by his boss. how real is that you dweebs ? as far as my age i'm a grown ass man and for the record i wish i could see you face 2 face to actually see you or anyone else attempt to smack me. i would break every one of ya bones wit my aluminum bat.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 04:11:18 PM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

midwestryder

« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2009, 02:14:46 PM »
Pac's energy, charisma, style, talent, anger, outspokeness, hunger, mentality and charm... Will never be beat, or will it?
nah i think many could arguable compare in a way. t.i. has accomplished things pac hasn't and vice versa. no one would dare smack me. plus t.i. is realer.

Nigga Please 2Pac Would Slap U Himself For Saying That, T.I. Is Roller Skating Bitch In A Soft Ass Movie...T.I. Would Def Slap U Himself Also...No One Was Realer Than Pac Period, You Def 15 Years Old Dog Lol............I Would Slap U As Well ;)
i see you idiots do a lot of speaking before you think. what makes a muthafucka who hasn't did most of the shit he raps about realer ? don't get me wrong pac is dope and i enjoy his music but he is not thugged otu as you would believe dummies. this dude talked hella shit about bein' bad boy killaz and so on and so forth and when he seen niggas i was nuthin'. if a person set me up to possible kill me: it would not be shit to talk or rap about. this dude laid the blue print for people to have ' beef ' on wax and exploit it. he ran that i got shot 5 times shit to the ground and then turn around and gets murked by his boss. how real is that you dweebs ? as ar as my age i'm a grown ass man and for the record i wish i could see you face 2 face to actually see you or anyone else attempt to smack me. i would break every one of ya bones wit my aluminum bat.
using a bat makes you punk . real men fight only with there hands .

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2009, 03:53:23 PM »
I'm only fighting for my survival so if that means a bat is the way to go it's on.

But, this thread has deteriorated.   

We got some Tupac groupies who claim Pac is essentially Jesus like. 

We got some old heads who argue that if you weren't from that era you really can't speak on his influence.  This is kind of true but at the same time it's not.  Depends on where you were at during the times.  Not everyone was riding for Pac.   

We got some level headed cats who give some critique (Pac had flow but rushed through creating music and comes off as lazy) and pay their respects (diverse lyrical content, passionate vocals) when its due.   

We got some haters who claim Pac ain't shit.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2009, 07:56:18 PM »

i see you idiots do a lot of speaking before you think. what makes a muthafucka who hasn't did most of the shit he raps about realer ? don't get me wrong pac is dope and i enjoy his music but he is not thugged otu as you would believe dummies. this dude talked hella shit about bein' bad boy killaz and so on and so forth and when he seen niggas i was nuthin'. if a person set me up to possible kill me: it would not be shit to talk or rap about. this dude laid the blue print for people to have ' beef ' on wax and exploit it. he ran that i got shot 5 times shit to the ground and then turn around and gets murked by his boss. how real is that you dweebs ? as ar as my age i'm a grown ass man and for the record i wish i could see you face 2 face to actually see you or anyone else attempt to smack me. i would break every one of ya bones wit my aluminum bat.

U Need A Bat Lil Bitch.......That Tells Me All I Need 2 Know Bout U  ;)

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: will there ever be another rapper as big as 2Pac?
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2009, 08:09:35 PM »
pac is goat but for me crooked is next cuz he does that shyt wit a passion n hes da man cuz  he noes da only one better than him is tupac

"best on da west unless ur last name shakur"

I agree on Crooked being the best music maker since 2pac died, except people on here will hate on him for not dropping an album...despite getting hundreds of free dope tracks from him
hundreds? i must be missing alot then..

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2009, 09:36:22 PM »
eurowiggers run this board

i agree and fuuuuuuuuuuck elvis, eminem, and vanilaa ice

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2009, 10:42:26 PM »
No rapper has ever been "bigger" than Eminem during 2000-2002.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2009, 03:03:28 PM »

not exactly i would just love to beat you even more retarded than you already are. trust me my hands have done damage.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2009, 03:34:21 PM »

not exactly i would just love to beat you even more retarded than you already are. trust me my hands have done damage.

Yea You Can Try That Don't Mean You Will Though ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2009, 03:53:21 PM »

Yea You Can Try That Don't Mean You Will Though ;)
boy i would mop the floor wit ya bitch ass.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2009, 03:57:22 PM »
haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.