Author Topic: Do you ever think girls act like bitches because they like you?  (Read 637 times)

Kool Beenz

this one bitch i work with she always hits on me when we are working together and when its just me and her... she always asks me out and stuff she even went as far to ask "do you wanna fuck me?"

but whenever the bitch is around all our co-workers she fronts and acts likes she hates me and is a total bitch...
why?

then this other girl use to be really nice and sweet... then after a while just started being a hardcore bitch... always making rude comments and she has gained weight over the weeks so im thinking maybe she is depressed and eating excessively and is just being a bitch to everyone... but people at work who know her well say she is a bitch to guys she likes...

then there is the sarcastic bitch.... who thinks being stuck up and sarcastic and rude is a cool thing and does it in a flirtatious way... but gets on your nerves...

fuck i dont get woman i know they all want the cock but they dont gotta be bitches about it. i think thats a turn off

i like sweet, nice, sincere, girls who are very gullible and do anything you say and wont back talk when you tell them to suck dick and to turn around doggystyle...
 :D

have any of you guys logged off the computer and went out into the real world and met woman like this?
how do you deal with them and share some stories or different types of bitches

Jaydc555

Re: Do you ever think girls act like bitches because they like you?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 02:19:34 AM »
Yeah I definitely feel you on a lot of that.Women make things complicated when they don't need to be.Its sad to say most clichés are true.It took me until I was 15 to realize that being a nice guy was a dead end.that was the year I became what I am today.A witty asshole.And guess what?the same year I changed from being the nice guy to being an asshole is the year I lost my virginity.Women love nothing more then the "bad boy."they say they want a nice guy but they want a nice guy to be their friend.They want a guy to be a dick to them and put them in their place.When I sold crack/coke for those two years the minute a bitch knew I was a dealer her face was down and ass was up.They loved sitting in the passenger seat while I made deals.Women eat that shit up.I do have quite a few female friends that I won't sleep with and that I respect and would give my heart for but those type of women are few and far in between.Sex always complicates matters anytime I've slept with a female friend the friendship falls apart.Women are so full of insecurity and who can blame them with the way the media is.If your not a model your fat and that's what women think.Personally I like a girl with some shape.ill admit I'm a slut and I use women but you know what a lot of people aren't worth your time.But at the same time when you meet a woman that is strong and knows who she is then their is nothing like that.Mt best friends are female.As far as the girl being a bitch I've met a couple like that.you think they hate you but then they get a couple drinks in them and its a wrap.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 02:52:19 AM »
damn everything you said was the fuckin truth
ive gone through all that shit too
except i never sold crack/coke i use to sell xanax bars lol

Jaydc555

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 03:07:15 AM »
Ha ha I only speak the truth.dylan(that's my name) > everyone else lol.my favorite phone call when I was selling and the one I miss the most was that 4 am phone call from the group of girls I sold a 8ball too at 11 o clock and want more but don't have any money for today.....hahahahahaha

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 03:08:27 AM »
Collateral from a guy = his watch.collateral from a girl = sex

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 08:25:26 AM »

have any of you guys logged off the computer and went out into the real world and met woman like this?

NO

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 11:51:48 AM »
Of course.  In your situation she's either doing that to keep her interest in certain men secret or to try to trick you into wanting her more.  Most people of both sexes love a challenged, so people have conditioned themselves to be dicks or bitches. 

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 02:22:35 PM »
Dude, all girls pull this type of shit. They play all kinds of games.
I hooked up once with a girl I used to work with, she was always clowning on my taste of women, saying the girls I liked were too skinny, stuck up, etc.
After we did it, she confessed that she was only saying that stuff to get me to notice her or whatever. I just told her it was a one time thing, then she became all bitchy.
My Future Wife:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 03:09:12 PM »
Yeah I've known chicks exactly like that...in fact the most recent chick I hooked up w/ was that way.  I banged her about a week ago and it was gravy.  Then on monday night I was out with her, we're gettin our drink on and what not...smooth sailing.  But outta nowhere she starts bein a bitch.  So I'm like, alright go fuck yourself (not literally, but that's what I was thinkin) and I started talkin to this other broad (we're out on the patio at a bar).  I figure, well I guess homegirl isn't feelin me anymore.  Sure as hell at the end of the night she stops being a bitch and invites me to stay the night lol.

I attribute it to immaturity. 

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2009, 03:49:24 PM »
Dude, all girls pull this type of shit. They play all kinds of games.
I hooked up once with a girl I used to work with, she was always clowning on my taste of women, saying the girls I liked were too skinny, stuck up, etc.
After we did it, she confessed that she was only saying that stuff to get me to notice her or whatever. I just told her it was a one time thing, then she became all bitchy.

HAHAHAH OWNED

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2009, 05:49:27 PM »
bitches like that are just testing you to see if you're a pussy or not.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2009, 06:40:53 PM »
Immaturity plain and simple.  99% of girls are all drama and love to make things difficult, that is the reason why it is rare when I can find a girl that I can actually be around for more than 5 minutes without wanting to but a pullet in my head.

DIP DIP SET SET

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2009, 07:17:02 PM »
i dont think so.

although i guess it would just depend on the girl because some girls make it mad obvious when there into you; laugh at everything you say & there overall atititude.

but i would say on the norm girls wont act like a bitch if they like you lol.

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2009, 07:32:27 PM »
i like sweet, nice, sincere, girls who are very gullible and do anything you say and wont back talk when you tell them to suck dick and to turn around doggystyle...
 :D

aka - my girl

Kool Beenz

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2009, 08:56:41 PM »
i dont think so.

although i guess it would just depend on the girl because some girls make it mad obvious when there into you; laugh at everything you say & there overall atititude.

but i would say on the norm girls wont act like a bitch if they like you lol.

yes your right
alot of girls do that too
and thats the ones i like