Author Topic: Bishop Lamont HAS Lyrical FLOW  (Read 1418 times)

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
Bishop Lamont HAS Lyrical FLOW
« on: April 10, 2009, 02:58:13 PM »
don't people remember True Crime, the remix or anything?

Bishop Lamont - True Crime (Original) http://www.mediafire.com/?jyidmonnvjz

Bishop Lamont - True Crime (Remix) http://www.mediafire.com/?j2myzwjta2y

I only raise this issue cause I recently read on here where someone said something about how he supposed to be Dre's protege but he ain't got any flow. they wrong & I hope this reminds people, I've got mad faith in Bishop w/ or w/o Aftermath & Dr. Dre!

the other night I was peepin him on ustream from where he was live in the studio writing & watching that dude concoct rhymes is straight BANANAS! he so serious yet loose enough to enjoy himself & have a blast. I'd like to see more of that level of REALNESS outta west-coast artists... what ch'all think?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 03:02:46 PM by Nooc210 »
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Bishop Lamont HAS Lyrical FLOW
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 03:05:17 PM »
well bishop has a couple of songs with a dope flow.
but he falls short a lot of times too, although it's not as bad as some make it out to be

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 03:08:06 PM »
hes dope
he might not be the greatest but what he has done in the short time hes been in the game, many havent done
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 03:45:41 PM »
Sometimes he's too arrogant with his flow and comes off as lazy which annoys me.  But he can definitely bring it when he wants to.   Still it's not as nice as Game's flow or vocals abilities.

But, II prefer to listen to someone who has something to say instead of someone that just sounds nice.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 03:49:00 PM »
although it's not as bad as some Game fans make it out to be

true. :P

Bishop is a good rapper, imo. The Confessional sounded great, but he wont get a chance for a while; but this Game beef will help his career if he can throw out some delicious diss tracks. ;) 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 03:51:59 PM »
for real
were you feelin "Missile Testing-death to infidels"
(some sites are sayin thats a snoop and game diss)

although it's not as bad as some Game fans make it out to be

true. :P

Bishop is a good rapper, imo. The Confessional sounded great, but he wont get a chance for a while; but this Game beef will help his career if he can throw out some delicious diss tracks. ;) 8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 03:53:56 PM »
^yeah, even though i dont agree with him going after Snoop; i have to say it was a DOPE song. 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2009, 03:59:39 PM »
yeah but still its a dope song
like someone said bishop has been gettin hated on for years jus like spider has (for no real reason)
and not likin a certain rapper isnt a valid reason

^yeah, even though i dont agree with him going after Snoop; i have to say it was a DOPE song. 8)
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2009, 04:03:17 PM »
like someone said bishop has been gettin hated on for years jus like spider has (for no real reason)

its because he is a better overall rapper than the Game; Game has the albums & exposure & Game can make a bigger song, but Bishop can write a better song.

therefore Game fans are bitter & call him wack.

i mean it could be that some people just dont like his style or his lyrics, but the fact that they are all Game fans that hate him, make it a little suspect lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2009, 04:05:17 PM »
damn real talk cham click
i mean we talkin bout (or you sayin pac is goat and im sayin no) those same muffuccaz are sayin game is goat

its because he is a better overall rapper than the Game; Game has the albums & exposure & Game can make a bigger song, but Bishop can write a better song.

i mean it could be that some people just dont like his style or his lyrics, but the fact that they are all Game fans that hate him, make it a little suspect lol.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2009, 04:18:51 PM »
i mean we talkin bout (or you sayin pac is goat and im sayin no) those same muffuccaz are sayin game is goat

exactly & that thought is crazy as fuck! :laugh:

even if you dont think Pac is GOAT, its CERTAINLY never going to be Game, ever lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2009, 04:21:42 PM »
haha
EVER

exactly & that thought is crazy as fuck! :laugh:

even if you dont think Pac is GOAT, its CERTAINLY never going to be Game, ever lol.
Cube

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2009, 04:40:40 PM »
The thing about Bishop is that he tries a lot of different type of songs. Sometimes they fail. But his best songs are definitely better than Game's best songs.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2009, 04:48:52 PM »
But his best songs are definitely better than Game's best songs.

+1, thats the point i was really trying to make. 8)

(Game cant even make a song like this LMAO).

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2009, 04:51:18 PM »
What does this thread have to do with some Game stans saying he is the GOAT? (And btw, I have never seen/heard that someone has actually said that) And how Game belongs to this thread at all?

on topic: Bishop has pretty nice flow/ he has the ability to make an average beat sound better than it is.  But he needs to concentrate on making music, not beefing with some random dj etc.