Author Topic: SOOPAFLY LIVE ON USTREAM NOW!!  (Read 759 times)

THEREALBWS

Re: SOOPAFLY LIVE ON USTREAM NOW!!
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2009, 02:38:48 PM »
during the chat wit soopafly some idiot calledl me "eurowigger" and other kind of things like that

it's impossible talk with someone of these artists if a lot of idiots joined in a chat room

anyway Fly talked about wc and daz album, an UPCOMING ep comin in MAY released on ITUNES, cool thing except for that group of idiots

WE NEED A NEW SOOPAFLY ALBUM

Smoke

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2009, 02:41:16 PM »
yeah sure , i'm curious about this new EP comin out in May

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2009, 03:09:14 PM »
That's cool he respects my songs review thread.  Fly seems like a real down to earth guy.  I don't know where all this gay talk is coming into play, just cause someone's a fan doesn't make them gay lol.  That's cool, i guess that's just been overexagerrated over the many years i've been on here posting about Soopafly, there's always going to be jealous people because someone like Soopafly is envied and revered and not themselves.  I just blow it off, you can tell Fly just blows it off too.  Just people trying to start drama.  Anyway, it's cool that Fly's doing stuff like this interacting with his fans, i'm looking forward to the new EP as well.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 03:11:12 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2009, 09:18:55 PM »
i askęd him about the daz and wc album and he said:
if daz say its comin then its comin lol

how is nate dogg:
good hes home pray for him

do u like crooked i:
yes i like crooked i

smoke i`m down with u same here
(this kind of thing is better when there are only a couple of person
when everybody logs in it it's just patetic
a lot of haters so i prefered log out
fuck this stupid racist thing

what do you mean smoke??

'fuck jews' ... 'euro wiggers' etc. etc.
that was the rest 4 me then i logged out

Smoke

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2009, 02:54:16 AM »
Ii readed questions like " do you like cheese " or " does daz drive a caravan " ? lol
come on

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2009, 04:17:29 AM »
Ii readed questions like " do you like cheese " or " does daz drive a caravan " ? lol
come on

yeah, i also read this kind of shit... i cant understand his answears because of the music he plays in the background.

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2009, 11:17:19 AM »
come on

yeah, i also read this kind of shit... i cant understand his answears because of the music he plays in the background.

he would do a song with crooked i
no hard copies for youz a tricc
nate is ok but not at home yet
he likes griiled cheese  ::)
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2009, 11:49:14 AM »

Thanks for the info.  Is "Youz A Tricc" the official name of the EP, or were you referring to just the song that came out?  Great to know about the grilled cheese too, i'm going to have to start eating more of that now that i know Soopafly likes it.

Can someone give me a heads up the next time he's going to be on there.  Can I send someone my 30 question interview and can someone ask them for me and the post the answers?  I'm not online enough to catch Fly when he does these things.

kuruptlon

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2009, 12:04:45 PM »

Thanks for the info.  Is "Youz A Tricc" the official name of the EP, or were you referring to just the song that came out?  Great to know about the grilled cheese too, i'm going to have to start eating more of that now that i know Soopafly likes it.

Can someone give me a heads up the next time he's going to be on there.  Can I send someone my 30 question interview and can someone ask them for me and the post the answers?  I'm not online enough to catch Fly when he does these things.

If fly whiped his butt backwards would you start doing that too?

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2009, 12:37:24 PM »
LMAO that SoopaflyDPGC character is the shit  ;D 8)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2009, 12:42:37 PM »

Well, i'd at least give it a try.  If it proved to be beneficial, i'd keep doing it then.  If Fly's doing it, there has to be a good reason behind it.

kuruptlon

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2009, 12:47:56 PM »

Well, i'd at least give it a try.  If it proved to be beneficial, i'd keep doing it then.  If Fly's doing it, there has to be a good reason behind it.

true knowing a dude like fly he prolly got hella hoes whiping his butt for him though so i guess its a dumb question

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2009, 01:15:41 PM »

true knowing a dude like fly he prolly got hella hoes whiping his butt for him though so i guess its a dumb question

Oh no doubt, i'm sure he's got bitches doing that for him.  That's what happens when you get an extremely strong pimp hand, you no longer have to put up with the little inconveniences in life.

afgmafia

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2009, 04:41:34 PM »
if someone could get u to chill wit soopafly for a day if u suck dat person's dick would u do it?
like real talk im not trying to diss u but its just the answer for me is unknown likeee
IM NOT SAYIN I WANT U TO SUCK MY DICK im just sayin the fact that i think u wud say yes is
frightening me so wat is it

underdog

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2009, 06:50:12 PM »

eurowigger ?
stfu dumb fucker

u mad.. catch feelins when im callin him a eurowigger? I wasnt talkin to u.... does it strike a nerve cause your in europe and white and wear a doo-rag?