Author Topic: White People Saying Nigger  (Read 772 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: White People Saying Nigger
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2009, 06:08:01 PM »
classic shit, acoustic is dopeness as well

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6P91_H690z4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6P91_H690z4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 06:13:03 PM »
Everytime i see wigger white guys who say it a lot around black people it pisses even ME off. And when i look at some of the black peoples faces when they say it i can just see they are thinking "God this white kid needs to STFU". I don't use the word, and i could never feel comfortable using it around black people.

I heard your raps, you sound like you are tryin too hard to be black yourself.  And doesn't the word "wigger" propagate the word "nigger"?

Trying...hard.....to sound black...................I don't really know what to say to that.

Bananas

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2009, 06:22:47 PM »
nah theres a few issues here
1.blacks aka the real N*ggaz gettin mad about others usin it when they shouldnt (again accordin to some they (and in this case they=anyone who isnt black) dont have the right or jus simply it isnt their race to be usin it

2.non-blacks usin the N*gga term and in many cases gettin away wit it, but also in many cases not gettin away  trust homies (blacks) have done some damage due to others than their race usin that term.

3.n*gga vs nigger might be the same thing, but they are also different.  when a white person uses the term, they use it in the sense of N*gga, like what up my N*gga, not what up my Nigger.  and they dont fee like its right to be sayin nigger, some actually feel more offended by usin that term nigger

i dont think they need to be reminded that they are a nigger, and i think theyre more concerned of the fact that another race besides theirs is usin their word as if they are part of they race.
sometimes it does seem outta place for a race that isnt black to be usin the term "hey what up n*gga"

nigga and nigger are the same thing. some people just made up a difference to justify their ignorance when they call all their friends it. Really, it shouldnt be a big deal, i joke about amistad and slavery and nigger stuff with my black friends because we know it's not serious. the whole "nigger" vs "nigga" thing is bullshit, and if black people wanna call each other nigga then they shouldnt be mad when other people who listen to hip hop or are socially aware use the word as well. If they get all uppity then they are just reinforcing the fact that they are the old definition of a dumb nigger.

you're thinking on a smaller level. I guess it will forever be beyond you. go ahead and be a "real nigger", (poor, uneducated, self destructive)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2009, 06:27:23 PM »
haha nah that aint me im not black, im jus sittin back and watchin and listenin to what others (all races in this case) are sayin
so your aite wit other races usin it?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2009, 02:49:10 AM »
Dont use the word myself but to me theres a differance between "oi you supid nigger" and whats up my nigga". Just my opinion.

If a black person shouted at me "you fucking stupid honkey , white boy " etc id punch him straight in the face. If he said "whats up white boy, honkey" etc with a smile on his face  i wouldnt think nothing of it especially if i knew the person.

Different strokes for different folks though....
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

RapAddict

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2009, 03:18:02 AM »
Too be honest i never understood why blacks use the word in the first place, it being so derogatory and everything
dj smeeze "you dont have his cd in the deck listening to it? and it's a double frisbee i mean double cd!"

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2009, 03:59:56 AM »
Just don't use it & move on>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2009, 06:56:49 PM »
thats what im sayin
you used it in another example
and as far as black people usin it, good question might have to do some research

Dont use the word myself but to me theres a differance between "oi you supid nigger" and whats up my nigga". Just my opinion.

If a black person shouted at me "you fucking stupid honkey , white boy " etc id punch him straight in the face. If he said "whats up white boy, honkey" etc with a smile on his face  i wouldnt think nothing of it especially if i knew the person.

Different strokes for different folks though....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2009, 10:21:44 AM »
Just got back from a rap battle thing for people to freestyle at and this white dude was killing this whack ass rapper names D-lo or somthing the White dude sayed a line like

"You bring ya crew with you to stir some shit are you a faggot sir or is it just me or is that a tight fit leave you NIGGAS extinct cause i'm on the brink i'll throw everything at you but the kitchen sink  " or somthing like that

After the battle he got jumped out side all because he said "Nigga" i dont get this do we still take that comment to Heart i have lots of freinds all mixed races but unless i get called Nigga in a violent way or somthing i'm cool with it Also Why is it ok for mexicans , and other people to say it cause this other rapper names "Brink" Said nigga like 100 times but no one said any thing

What do yall think

fucked up.

spanish & asain say it; but whites are fucked up if they even think of it lol.

i've heard the term "white nigga" too; like how can you call me your white nigga when i cant call you my nigga? ???

crazy rules lol.

It's because not everyone thinks the same way. Say half of the black population is okay with you using the word nigga, maybe some of your black friends call you nigga. There's still the other half who don't use the word and will get offended if you use it. You can't assume just because one person is ok with it that everyone will be. Its still a racist term, even if some people use it.

Raphael

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2009, 11:43:19 AM »
what up niggaz

MediumL

« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2009, 12:48:40 PM »
to be honest i kinda feel weird sayin it. i be around black people quite a bit seein as they my fam but they aint never used it. Still kinda feels uncomfortable when u hear it on tv said by white news reporters or actors. Tbh i think its more an American thing and anyone else using it regularly is kinda scraping off of america.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2009, 12:59:30 PM »

what you mean scrapin off of america?

to be honest i kinda feel weird sayin it. i be around black people quite a bit seein as they my fam but they aint never used it. Still kinda feels uncomfortable when u hear it on tv said by white news reporters or actors. Tbh i think its more an American thing and anyone else using it regularly is kinda scraping off of america.
Cube

'EclipZe

« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2009, 01:14:30 PM »
I'm a black man trapped in a white man's body. So I should be able to say the word 'nigger' in any terms I would like.

Cali Climate

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2009, 01:53:21 PM »
white people just sound corny saying "nigga", and hateful saying "nigger", it's just one of those words that doesn't really fit in our vocabulary.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2009, 01:59:22 PM »
thats a good way of puttin it

white people just sound corny saying "nigga", and hateful saying "nigger", it's just one of those words that doesn't really fit in our vocabulary.
Cube