Author Topic: Why so much hate on Crooked I?  (Read 731 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: Why so much hate on Crooked I?
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2009, 05:37:16 PM »
it's not even about that he hasn't released a album. every year this dude says "this is my year... boss music soon... major announcement soon" and nothing happens. i know he was signed to the shittiest label ever (deathrow) but i don't believe one word that comes out of his mouth anymore.

and fuck a mixtape / hip-hop weeklies. dude has been in the game for over 10 years and can't drop a fucking album. definition of a joke

vanilla ice and mc hammer = jokes
in a landslide mc hammer>>>>>>>>>>>vanilla ice

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2009, 05:46:07 PM »
your right but also dont get twisted havin him in a mag as a artist on the "milk box" "leaders of the new school who hasnt been signed yet" or "unsigned hype" is also a diss
not a diss from the mag to him, but i mean theres no news that hes dope, so havin him in them spots are long overdue since hes been mad dope for over a decade

I think everyone can agree that for someone to be in the game for 14 years and be fucked over countless times in the industry he has done well keeping his name out there and putting out good music.I mean how many other artists out there got dropped then vanished.hittman anyone?The fact that he can keep his name out there,get in magazines and be respected throughout the industry is a testament to his skills.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Al Bundy

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2009, 04:02:27 AM »
I think everyone can agree that for someone to be in the game for 14 years and be fucked over countless times in the industry he has done well keeping his name out there and putting out good music.I mean how many other artists out there got dropped then vanished.hittman anyone?The fact that he can keep his name out there,get in magazines and be respected throughout the industry is a testament to his skills.

hittman has went on to release albums unlike crooked

Elano

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2009, 04:20:46 AM »
Why the need for this pointless thread that has been posted probably 20 times already.

Elano

« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2009, 04:23:48 AM »
Its because this forum is full of dpg lovers that live in the past
full of dpg lovers ?
this looks more like the crooked i forum,some groupies start threads everytime he takes a shit and there's an update about it on his twitter page.
there are too many fuckin threads about this cunt

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2009, 05:03:58 AM »
full of dpg lovers ?
this looks more like the crooked i forum,some groupies start threads everytime he takes a shit and there's an update about it on his twitter page.
About 70% of the bullshit threads posted on here are from you krasnoe dinamo (whatever the fuck that means), Crooked is far from faded anyway always enjoy new music from the boss 
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 05:06:11 AM by BANGADOSHISH!! »

Elano

« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2009, 05:06:57 AM »
full of dpg lovers ?
About 70% of the bullshit threads posted on here are from you krasnoe dinamo (whatever the fuck that means), Crooked is far from faded anyway always enjoy new usic fro the boss  ;D
this is the proof that you talk shit just for the fuck of it (that's why you are a fuckin idiot).
here on the west coast section i don't post bullshit threads (and not even on outbound),so you can kiss my ass you stupid asshole.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2009, 05:11:31 AM »
full of dpg lovers ?
About 70% of the bullshit threads posted on here are from you krasnoe dinamo (whatever the fuck that means), Crooked is far from faded anyway always enjoy new usic fro the boss  ;D
this is the proof that you talk shit just for the fuck of it (that's why you are a fuckin idiot).
here on the west coast section i don't post bullshit threads (and not even on outbound),so you can kiss my ass you stupid asshole.
Doesn't even make sense, anyway I'm gonna sign off and get on with my life.

Jaydc555

« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2009, 06:21:37 AM »
Hittman has released albums?what that street album of random songs and that CD that's only available on cdbaby and isn't that an ep?well guess what block obama is an ep and its only on cdbaby(hard copies).young boss vol.2 was an album let's be real.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2009, 02:53:59 PM »
Hittman has released albums?what that street album of random songs and that CD that's only available on cdbaby and isn't that an ep?well guess what block obama is an ep and its only on cdbaby(hard copies).young boss vol.2 was an album let's be real.
I went to CDBaby hoping you were right and discovered it was on back order! Dammit!

Hittman actually got pressed copies of his Aftermath shit out so that's a plus in my book but he's kind of the same boat in Crooked though Crooked making more noise.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2009, 01:01:17 AM »
 i was dissapointed back when crook sighned to deathrow , prolly was cos iam a big dpg fan but also cos i really liked crook on them c style complimations an deathrow was dead.
 oh and dpg have made shit loads of good music in the last 10 years, not as good as they were, overall and lots of not so good music inbetween but still they putting out more good stuff than almost anyone i can think of, except for say heirogliphics.
 Also the whole boss thing that has been mentioned just seems stupid when u aaint got an album out.
 Iam a crooked fan though, definately.
 I like dpg better.
 Oh and the comment about ppl prolly dont buy cd's, well i dont buy many overal but i own over 400 hip hop cds dude.

Jaydc555

« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2009, 01:10:17 AM »
Almost all the people that are saying oh fuck him where's his album on the shelf are the same people that would just dl his album for free anyway no different then any other music he puts out