Author Topic: Anyone ever bowl a perfect game ?  (Read 430 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Anyone ever bowl a perfect game ?
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 08:28:50 PM »
Nah, but I've bowled under 100 my entire life. Now that's dedication.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 08:33:30 PM »
Damn cham that comment wasn't like you at all!

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 08:41:52 PM »
haha he got all offended. ok man your friend can go on making hundreds of thousand of dollars bowling haha good for him

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2009, 08:44:40 PM »
I got a friend who takes bowling very seriously too. It's okay though....like most retards, they're only good at one thing.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2009, 08:47:03 PM »
i dont see ho you could make any money bowling its not even a sport its a game for drunk old fat men

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2009, 08:55:50 PM »
i dont see ho you could make any money bowling its not even a sport its a game for drunk old fat men
Any sport where you can get drunk off your ass and improve your game is not a sport. This also applies to pool.

On a side note: last time I went bowling, I took a 33-year-old woman home with me. The bitch was in a fucking bowling alley wearing stilettos and a skirt. She was dying to get fucked. After some pizza and a blow job, she told me she had to go home or else the babysitter would charge her overtime.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2009, 08:59:08 PM »
haha im banned for live from a bowling alley by the boardwalk in santa cruz. we were drunk atomic bowling at night and we got in a fight with the people in the lane next to us. someone grabbed me from behind in the fight and i turned around and punched him. it was an employee of the bowling alley haha i got arrested for that shit but i was 17 so it didnt mean shit

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2009, 09:03:45 PM »
He got what he deserved. You don't just grab somebody outta nowhere, especially a drunk pissed off person.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2009, 09:05:11 PM »
yeah i know but it was fucked because we were all underage and we all had to do drug and alcohol counseling for that shit. better than being a year older and going to jail though

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

herpes

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2009, 09:07:53 PM »
how could you be a pro bowler without bowling 300 games almost every game? i have only bowled maybe 8 times but its basic as fuck. as long as you bring the ball back and swing it forward and follow through all in one straight motion and youre not a complete pussy the shit goes completely straight and hard enough to knock all those fuckers down

Actually the harder you throw the more detrimental it is.  You don't give the ball time to react to the lane to give your ball movement and you will get to much action with the pins.  And there is a lot more to bowling than just throwing down the lane.

herpes

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2009, 09:09:57 PM »
my bad guys lol.

just found out he averages 235, thats a HUGE difference lol.

but he still wants to go pro & he is like #1 in NYC lol.

bowling is fun, but its not something to do for years & years, day after day.

235 is still a mad nice average.  If he can carry a 200 average in 5 different houses thats good enough to join the PBA.

Muhfukka

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2009, 09:10:48 PM »
how could you be a pro bowler without bowling 300 games almost every game? i have only bowled maybe 8 times but its basic as fuck. as long as you bring the ball back and swing it forward and follow through all in one straight motion and youre not a complete pussy the shit goes completely straight and hard enough to knock all those fuckers down

Actually the harder you throw the more detrimental it is.  You don't give the ball time to react to the lane to give your ball movement and you will get to much action with the pins.  And there is a lot more to bowling than just throwing down the lane.
no i know its not all about power it seems to me like its about just doing it all in one fluid motion and falling through completely straight. you could put backspin on it and shit but all that seems like unnecessary show

herpes

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2009, 09:14:05 PM »

no i know its not all about power it seems to me like its about just doing it all in one fluid motion and falling through completely straight. you could put backspin on it and shit but all that seems like unnecessary show

Throwing the ball straight isn't how you bowl, the mechanics of it though are all one fluid motion.  But if you are throwing your ball completely straight odds are you aren't a good bowler.  There is a lot more to bowling that people think.  For example most people don't know this but you don't aim for the pins when you bowl.

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2009, 09:16:17 PM »
but throwing it straight works honestly if i started bowling i gaurantee id get a perfect game before too long