Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Wax Figure Unveiled in Las Vegas  (Read 302 times)

PLANT

Snoop Dogg Wax Figure Unveiled in Las Vegas
« on: April 22, 2009, 06:11:35 AM »

Is there room in the world for another Snoop Dogg?

We'd better hope so, because that's exactly what Madame Tussauds in Las Vegas has given us.

The museum unveiled its wax figure of the legendary rapper on Monday (appropriately enough, 4/20). And if you're having trouble telling the two apart, there's good reason; the waxy doppelganger cost $300,000 to make, is outfitted in Snoop's own Rich and Famous clothing line, and was meticulously crafted.

"When our team from London met with Snoop in Hollywood, he gave us about two hours and we took nearly 200 measurements—matched eye, skin and hair coloring," Madame Tussauds spokesperson Roxanne Holland tells People magazine. "He gave our sculptors the chance to experience his personality and nuances. He was an absolute joy!"

"Fa shizzle dizzle I said yes when asked," Snoop adds. "I'm honored! The D O double G got a double."

Well said, good sir.

He said he was "truly honoured" to be immortalised at the attraction.

"This is a real live wax figure. And it really looks like. And it really feels like" - Snoop Dogg"As a kid, I used to go to the Movieland Wax Museum and see certain characters like Laurel and Hardy and John Wayne and now - Snoop Dogg," he said.

"I mean, this is beautiful. When I was coming in, I seen The Godfather, Marlon Brando, and it looked like he was lookin' at me, so I had to go talk to him and I went and said a few things to him and it just felt like it was a real conversation.

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Dogg Wax Figure Unveiled in Las Vegas
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 07:55:46 AM »
 :D

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 08:21:59 AM »
amazing.. spot on

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 08:23:38 AM »
it looks just like him.  There was another pic of the real Snoop with his arm around the 2Pac wax statue, it was pretty cool.  Must be dope being the only rapper alive to have a wax statue made...

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 12:38:05 PM »
Krazy.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 02:42:06 PM »
when that Crooked I wax dropping?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 03:18:05 PM »
when that Crooked I wax dropping?
when an album drops lol...........dope statue

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 05:44:40 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/0CgXOkgBNcs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/0CgXOkgBNcs</a>