Author Topic: Beat battle!! Sccit Vs J-steez!!  (Read 355 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Beat battle!! Sccit Vs J-steez!!
« on: July 09, 2002, 10:46:58 AM »
Yo, Jsteez...Im calling yo ass out...As ya'll know, Jsteez is an MC/producer who follows me in every thread to tell me Im whack at everything (maby its because I beat his ass in an Audio battle rececntly)...He thinks hes the king or something...Also as ya'll know, I just started producing, I've maby made like 4 beats up too now, and none of them are really good or anything...But Jsteez, Im calling you out anyways, even though uve been producing a WHOLE lot longer than me, and even though you probably still are gunna win, I still belive I have a chance...Dont pussy out by saying "Your buddy list friends will vote for you"...Ill make a deal, you can pick as many people as you want who arent alowed too vote on this battle, If I can do the same... so only fair voters are alowed too vote...

Also, keep in mind that jsteez usually rips some old sampled melody and adds drums and considers it a beat he made...But I dont give a fuck...Bring it bitch...You up for it?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Beat battle!! Sccit Vs J-steez!!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2002, 10:55:06 AM »
Oh and dont try too cheat by using some other beat u found on MP3 or some shit...PeAcE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2002, 02:22:14 PM »
I guess he doesnt..."internet battle"...LMAO

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2002, 06:24:36 PM »
son you dont want it with me

and i dont alwayz sample  and honestly form the perspective of someone who does both types of ebats and WORKS WIHT HARDWARE NOT FRUITY LOOPs samplign is ALOT harder becuase you got to make your drumz too mathc it you dont jsut sequence a certain melody and sequence the rest of the rythyms liek that sampling is an art so is making form scratch but i preefer samplign cuz i liek my beats to have that "TAKE YOU BACK TO THE GOOD OL' DAYZ" feeling

and jack one off mp3.com? i got sooo many fuckin beats rite now its unbeleivable and half the shit you hear on mp3.com is prue garbage!

and i dont internet battle for reasons i am nto concerned wiht having internet stature. or a flawaless battle record online. i cna careless .

pz

Ineffable
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2002, 06:26:27 PM »
oh yeha you forgot DJ in ya top thread  ...

it is Ineffable  your favorite Producer/ MC/DJ

DAMN I LVOE THE RING TO THAT!

LOL

PZ

Ineffable
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

Toshdawg

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • If u man ain't fuckin you rite!, i got what u need
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 09:53:59 AM »
LMAO! never hear about this! KonSICKwence aka Ineffable J-Steez, also never hear about sccit! who is that guy? think j-steez is one of the best producers in the west... real funky, smooth with that ol school fellin!

is funny how they beed each other!

anybody know how this started, or maybe got the beats battle?

everlast1986

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 11:49:13 AM »
Sccit = Now_I_Know

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 11:58:21 AM »
LMAO

l.poe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 01:55:42 PM »
Yo, Jsteez...Im calling yo ass out...As ya'll know, Jsteez is an MC/producer who follows me in every thread to tell me Im whack at everything (maby its because I beat his ass in an Audio battle rececntly)...He thinks hes the king or something...Also as ya'll know, I just started producing, I've maby made like 4 beats up too now, and none of them are really good or anything...But Jsteez, Im calling you out anyways, even though uve been producing a WHOLE lot longer than me, and even though you probably still are gunna win, I still belive I have a chance...Dont pussy out by saying "Your buddy list friends will vote for you"...Ill make a deal, you can pick as many people as you want who arent alowed too vote on this battle, If I can do the same... so only fair voters are alowed too vote...

Also, keep in mind that jsteez usually rips some old sampled melody and adds drums and considers it a beat he made...But I dont give a fuck...Bring it bitch...You up for it?
8)