Author Topic: miss real FOOTBALL!!  (Read 616 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:miss real FOOTBALL!!
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2003, 04:53:11 AM »
oh well but at the end of the day...i'm a big soccer fan(football actually), and youre obivously into NFL  and i respect that....and you say you watched the world cup??? what teams did you watch???

actually i watched damn near every game they showed on ESPN lol. Tha games came on at like 2am here tho. But i like watchin tha African teams, and of course Brazil. Theres TONS of Brazilians in San Diego. I work with a lot, they take tha shit real serious lol. Teams like Nigeria and Brazil, usually make tha game more exciting for me, especially since im not big on soccer. The European teams are just boring az hell to me. WAY too robotic on the field. Its like watching Iverson play Stockton one on one lol. Stockton being Germany, Iverson being Brazil lol. I was pullin for all tha underdogz for tha most part, although i did wanna see Brazil win. Especially since tha other option was fukin Germany lol.

min0rity

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2003, 06:40:30 AM »
oh well but at the end of the day...i'm a big soccer fan(football actually), and youre obivously into NFL  and i respect that....and you say you watched the world cup??? what teams did you watch???

actually i watched damn near every game they showed on ESPN lol. Tha games came on at like 2am here tho. But i like watchin tha African teams, and of course Brazil. Theres TONS of Brazilians in San Diego. I work with a lot, they take tha shit real serious lol. Teams like Nigeria and Brazil, usually make tha game more exciting for me, especially since im not big on soccer. The European teams are just boring az hell to me. WAY too robotic on the field. Its like watching Iverson play Stockton one on one lol. Stockton being Germany, Iverson being Brazil lol. I was pullin for all tha underdogz for tha most part, although i did wanna see Brazil win. Especially since tha other option was fukin Germany lol.

yeah african teams are pretty good(nigeria, cameroon, senegal), and yeah brazil fans are crazy as fuck....their team is dope as fuck too no wonder...but i actually like the european teams they got so much talent its almost ridiculous but two teams i'll always hate italy and germany..italy cuz their play is sooo damn boring even makes ME wanna sleep everytime i see them play..germany cuz they beat korea twice in 94(3-2) and in 2002(1-0) fuck em!!

verbalassaulta

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2003, 03:37:47 PM »

1-0....3-2...wow what action and suspense...there's another reason i hate soccer(along with 20 other things...there is no offense...its just so slow paced....the two teams usually just take turns kicking it back and forth...you can go for 10 + minutes and not even have a shot on goal...

yeah african teams are pretty good(nigeria, cameroon, senegal), and yeah brazil fans are crazy as fuck....their team is dope as fuck too no wonder...but i actually like the european teams they got so much talent its almost ridiculous but two teams i'll always hate italy and germany..italy cuz their play is sooo damn boring even makes ME wanna sleep everytime i see them play..germany cuz they beat korea twice in 94(3-2) and in 2002(1-0) fuck em!!
1-0....3-2...wow what action and suspense...there's another reason i hate soccer(along with like 20 other things)...there is no offense...its just so slow paced....the two teams usually just take turns kicking it back and forth...you can go for 10 + minutes and not even have a shot on goal...zzzzzzzzzzz.....minority...you must be a real boring person

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2003, 04:05:26 PM »
damn...i cant wait for football(not soccer all you euro's) to start again...sundays suck now...and i dont have any polls to win...

i feel your pain man sunday's used to be my favorite day of the week now they are my least favorite i can't wait until august first game is in canton chiefs vs. packers

min0rity

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2003, 07:51:58 AM »

1-0....3-2...wow what action and suspense...there's another reason i hate soccer(along with 20 other things...there is no offense...its just so slow paced....the two teams usually just take turns kicking it back and forth...you can go for 10 + minutes and not even have a shot on goal...

1-0....3-2...wow what action and suspense...there's another reason i hate soccer(along with like 20 other things)...there is no offense...its just so slow paced....the two teams usually just take turns kicking it back and forth...you can go for 10 + minutes and not even have a shot on goal...zzzzzzzzzzz.....minority...you must be a real boring person

i guess the whole world except america must be boring then ::)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2003, 10:48:10 AM »
Altho, I have major luv for American Football......I played it in high skool & shit......

U still can not, I mean CAN NOT state that it is "Real Football".....Soccer is tha most popular sport in tha world, it is like tha only pride some countries have, Americans can never understand that.....Our environment here is different....."Soccer" is FOOTBALL in every other country except America.....And it makes sense, It is "Foot" ball.....

So there's no way in hell U can say American Football is REAL football, Have some respect.....

Now yall wanna say NFL players are stronger.....well that's a whole different argument, lol, what's that got to do with "Real"?

Looks like some of yall are confused.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2003, 05:09:32 PM »
Altho, I have major luv for American Football......I played it in high skool & shit......

U still can not, I mean CAN NOT state that it is "Real Football".....Soccer is tha most popular sport in tha world, it is like tha only pride some countries have, Americans can never understand that.....Our environment here is different....."Soccer" is FOOTBALL in every other country except America.....And it makes sense, It is "Foot" ball.....

So there's no way in hell U can say American Football is REAL football, Have some respect.....

Now yall wanna say NFL players are stronger.....well that's a whole different argument, lol, what's that got to do with "Real"?

"Reality" only exists through the perceptoin of the person perceiving it.

i dunno, i jus came up wit that..sounds good tho huh? lol

Anyways, to ME....the NFL is the REAL football. I dont play soccer, i dont care for all THAT much. If others like it better, or think it is the REAL soccer, then thats fine...for them. Ill say, neither is better...it just depends on the viewer. For me, NFL is way better...by far. For Minority, Soccer (football, whateva lol) is way betta.

min0rity

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2003, 10:34:14 AM »

yes, yes A LOT of americans are VERY confused....they are brainwashed...they think AMERICA equals the WORLD..they don't realize that there is south america, europe, africa, asia and for these continents football(soccer) is more than just a sport...its life or death..now i'm not saying that people should like soccer...i mean if you don't like it..thats fine..but at least have some fucking respect and not call it gay, or whatever..i mean you don't see me bashing the NFL in every fucking thread when there is one...

verbalassaulta

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2003, 10:46:01 AM »
soccer is gay and so are you minority  ;D

min0rity

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2003, 07:26:58 PM »
soccer is gay and so are you minority  ;D

you absolutely cannot be older than 10 at the most