Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67935 times)

rob420

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #375 on: May 04, 2009, 04:55:56 AM »
props youngthug and worldwide, mike toreno, mob figgaz with all the shit you guys have dropped here much appreciated been lurking these forums for a long time now, this thread actually made me sign up, good shit fellas! PROPS!

EDIT:

youngthug that SIR instu is dope i thought  i had the OG but this beat has a slight change in it or something, never the less its dope THANKS!

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #376 on: May 04, 2009, 05:16:39 AM »
Here's the instrumental of "Still I Rise OG" in WAV:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/595781886177e75c/

I'm gonna drop some stuff I got in this thread the next couple of days so watch out 8)

is it any of the projects in this thread?

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #377 on: May 04, 2009, 06:24:24 AM »
It seems they only have a limited amount of the projects. Si my guess is they will bleed it out as long as possible hopeing for one of the THC members to leak the rest.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #378 on: May 04, 2009, 06:30:55 AM »
who does?

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #379 on: May 04, 2009, 10:44:09 AM »
who does?

The hackers lol who else? WW ect

MakaveliThaDon1996

• 'G'
« Reply #380 on: May 04, 2009, 01:06:37 PM »
WW is tapped.

He doesn't have anymore material.

If he says he does he is lying and is fooling you all.
Gurjeet "Deep Throat" Kaur Litt

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #381 on: May 04, 2009, 01:56:54 PM »
LOL ^
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #382 on: May 04, 2009, 02:08:00 PM »
any updates, it seems dantes camp are saying that pdf was fake?

Dante's camp are afraid, that's why. I don't think someone would fake a PDF document I got from G Litt's personal GMAIL account.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #383 on: May 04, 2009, 02:47:59 PM »
WW is tapped.

He doesn't have anymore material.

If he says he does he is lying and is fooling you all.
Gurjeet "Deep Throat" Kaur Litt

Bro, i'm gonna put copyright on this 'Gurjeet Deep Throat' one, ain't noone gonna bootleg my bootleg shit

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #384 on: May 04, 2009, 02:48:07 PM »

Dante's camp are afraid, that's why. I don't think someone would fake a PDF document I got from G Litt's personal GMAIL account.

Not sure if they are actin scared I would say smart. G Litt has done this many time and the rest of them are following her lead. They will lay low for a few weeks a month or even a year, That’s how it always goes. At that point Amuru/WA will think the threat is gone and the parties have ceased. Works everytime, just like I said this did nothing but cause a delay. The only question left is what WW actually got and when he will leak it in the meantime. It was a fun idea; I really though this time would be different G would finally pay and Dante would go down with her! Lol But Hey- Better Days, Better Days………….one day their time will come!

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #385 on: May 04, 2009, 03:13:21 PM »

Not sure if they are actin scared I would say smart. G Litt has done this many time and the rest of them are following her lead. They will lay low for a few weeks a month or even a year, That’s how it always goes. At that point Amuru/WA will think the threat is gone and the parties have ceased. Works everytime, just like I said this did nothing but cause a delay. The only question left is what WW actually got and when he will leak it in the meantime. It was a fun idea; I really though this time would be different G would finally pay and Dante would go down with her! Lol But Hey- Better Days, Better Days………….one day their time will come!

Wide Awake have actually taken action. They no longer have a source at any label.

Gambit09

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #386 on: May 04, 2009, 03:54:29 PM »

Wide Awake have actually taken action. They no longer have a source at any label.

don't be so sure chump  ;)

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
« Reply #387 on: May 04, 2009, 04:40:59 PM »

I'm gonna drop some stuff I got in this thread the next couple of days so watch out 8)

is it any of the projects in this thread?

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #388 on: May 04, 2009, 05:07:38 PM »

that's a fan-made remake

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #389 on: May 04, 2009, 05:18:02 PM »

don't be so sure chump  ;)

Oh really G Litt, you don't know who I know? Your little friend Jessie who's connected to Bob got it up the ass. ;)