Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 68019 times)

JohnnyL

Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #450 on: May 06, 2009, 06:44:10 AM »
People posting passwords to zips, but not even sharing the zip files.  >:(

Hook up that TGFR2!  8)

That's a beginning.

lol

Would also like to hear this.

MarshColin

« Reply #451 on: May 06, 2009, 07:27:55 AM »
Is this an og version ?

Thug In Me - http://www.zshare.net/audio/59636070d06a2658/

dope ass song with violons !!!

The OG was released back in '97 with most of the other OGs. This is the Dante remix with Letter 2 My Unborn and gay violins that he told everyone was the OG likely to make money off it for a project.

SO THAT'S WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT

No, that's the DJ Motion remix that has the violins added. Dante had nothing to do with that and it's been known that it wasn't the OG for about a decade now.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #452 on: May 06, 2009, 07:32:13 AM »
Is this an og version ?

The OG was released back in '97 with most of the other OGs. This is the Dante remix with Letter 2 My Unborn and gay violins that he told everyone was the OG likely to make money off it for a project.

No, that's the DJ Motion remix that has the violins added. Dante had nothing to do with that and it's been known that it wasn't the OG for about a decade now.

k thanks 4 da info

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #453 on: May 06, 2009, 08:11:10 AM »
Is this an og version ?

no that's not what im refering to

there's a "new" thug n me "original" and people were saying the real original was a remix
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #454 on: May 06, 2009, 10:48:22 AM »
Is this an og version ?

there's a "new" thug n me "original" and people were saying the real original was a remix
I know they claimed a version with that Letter 2 My Unborn beat in the background was the real OG. This was one of my falling outs with the idiots in the Pac scene since they were believing everything Dante said. He might as well said he was one of the Outlawz and people would believed that shit too.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

kuruptlon

« Reply #455 on: May 06, 2009, 10:54:07 AM »
dante probably could put together a better verse than most the outlawz

EFFeX

« Reply #456 on: May 06, 2009, 10:56:07 AM »

:o

;D

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #457 on: May 06, 2009, 11:12:24 AM »
sad but true lol

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #458 on: May 06, 2009, 11:12:55 AM »

i know you didnt jus said that homie lol....

NUFC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #459 on: May 06, 2009, 11:18:37 AM »
you people need to grow the fuck up.  label me as you see fit, but this whole thread sounds like a whole lot of jealousy of what these bootleggers possess and what you all don't.

True, also very sad how a certain someone pretends to be in the loop. I guess this is what happens when your parents don't give two fucks about you :'(

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #460 on: May 06, 2009, 11:48:49 AM »

lol maybe Edi
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MarshColin

« Reply #461 on: May 06, 2009, 12:03:45 PM »
Is this an og version ?

Oh. The guy posted the motion remix though and asked if it was the og so that's all i was refering to.

JohnnyL

« Reply #462 on: May 06, 2009, 12:23:49 PM »
you people need to grow the fuck up.  label me as you see fit, but this whole thread sounds like a whole lot of jealousy of what these bootleggers possess and what you all don't.

Lol.  Absolutely.  I'll openly admit I'm jealous of what these bootleggers possess.  That's my only reason for still checking out this thread every day after 19 pages worth of posts-on the off-chance that some of this material will leak.  Because I have neither the funds nor the inclination to spend that kind of money on these projects, no matter how good they are.  (I'll wager I'm not the only one).  But as far as these bootleggers resourcefulness at tracking down all this stuff, yeah you got to give it to them.  The material itself is impressive.  I'll happily admit that.  There's a lot to be envious of.  But it's still not enough for me to want to pay $300 and $400 per project.  To me if they had to spend that much money to acquire these that it justifies that price, they should not have acquired them.  That's too much money to have to try to recoup.

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #463 on: May 06, 2009, 12:29:52 PM »
whats happening diamenz

Diamenz is on his period and will be back in a short while. He's a G Litt groupie too. Made an account on here just to harass that Shortyo bootlegger.

Yeh Diamenz is a THC groupie for sure, his details are right here on my pc. lol

lol
he must still be getting throat banged, to keep defending the bitch!

hey GLitt - whats happening with the legal shit then? Are you going to get your arse kicked or what? ;D

LoL!  god you kids are so predictable.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #464 on: May 06, 2009, 12:46:53 PM »
Hows Mummy (Litt) and Daddy (Dante)?
Are they in court yet?
Fuckoff back to the hole you came out of.