Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67884 times)

woof

Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #240 on: April 30, 2009, 03:29:33 PM »
I meant the THC members... I said in the previous post that looking at the financial records, it doesn't look like they made anything other than a few bucks. the rest went to postage and server costs.

Where are you getting your information? Seems like the same shit I've been hearing for years.

I appreciate the new songs, but they aren't anything abso-fucking-lutely amazing. It ain't no "Watch Ya Mouth", LOL.

you are either dante or someone from thc. deny it all you want, but its true.

*awaits your next post where you deny it*

YOU ARE.

and you call upwards of $25,000 TAX FREE a "few bucks"?

lol dante you are pathetic
Well of course I'm gonna deny it, because I'm not a member. The $25k you claim was not INCOME dude, it went to sources and producers and shit for material. The only taxable money is what was left, which, by looking at the docs, is not much.

How would you know?  Since you're not a member or anything?? Give me a break.
Lol im askin too

Tank2000

« Reply #241 on: April 30, 2009, 03:32:55 PM »
Okay, I see what the skimmed off of the private people for VA 1 and 2, but you get a project like Deon and it's basically even. Why would they do that to some and not the others?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #242 on: April 30, 2009, 03:34:37 PM »
Okay, I see what the skimmed off of the private people for VA 1 and 2, but you get a project like Deon and it's basically even. Why would they do that to some and not the others?

They did it for others as well. There are various things that they skimmed on. For example, Immortal was MAJORLY skimmed on.

woof

« Reply #243 on: April 30, 2009, 03:38:33 PM »
VA2
$287.99 each x 39 purchases = $11231.61
- $700 to Julien (samples DAT and Sam to transfer reel to dvd)
- $1400 to Pete for payment of Sam ($1000 for reel + mail/bank fees/western union fees)
- $600 to Pete for Geto Starr Remix reel (2pac verse 1 vocals were part of the trade)
- $512 shipping
- $120 supplies
= $7899 (3 shares of $2633)

Wait.. i read $1400 for Sam reel.. wasnt it $7000??
$7899 of profit  :o :o

Tank2000

« Reply #244 on: April 30, 2009, 03:42:31 PM »

They did it for others as well. There are various things that they skimmed on. For example, Immortal was MAJORLY skimmed on.

The accounting is sloppy, you need a forensic accountant to decipher all this shit.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #245 on: April 30, 2009, 03:43:27 PM »

The accounting is sloppy, you need a forensic accountant to decipher all this shit.

Yup.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #246 on: April 30, 2009, 03:50:11 PM »
The deon deal they made shit load out of, check the excel doc mike uploaded.
But it says deon project 1, it seems to be they would of been another one and my betting is that they aquirred the full lot from deon and splitting it over 2 projects

MakaveliThaDon1996

• 'G'
« Reply #247 on: April 30, 2009, 03:53:58 PM »
I sent some info to my sources. Other attorneys are getting involved right now.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #248 on: April 30, 2009, 03:55:38 PM »
I sent some info to my sources. Other attorneys are getting involved right now.

do share more :)

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #249 on: April 30, 2009, 04:02:03 PM »
The people that were part of THC might as well start trying to get their money back off those tracks.. I like how they lied to their "members" with what worldwide got off the FTP, nice coverup there. Just like how they lied to all their "members" about the costs of the projects.

If anything dante and glitt have been exposed as expert liars.. I think Universal, Worldwide, and Amaru will definitely have this fully investigated especially after the discovery of a unknown song Immortal that could be added to the vaults. Hopefully Sam Sneed wont get another tumor.  :o

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

MakaveliThaDon1996

• 'G'
« Reply #250 on: April 30, 2009, 04:20:10 PM »
I can't say anything because they're investigating this matter. Mike and WorldWide should help me with some of the info they have....

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #251 on: April 30, 2009, 04:26:12 PM »
I can't say anything because they're investigating this matter. Mike and WorldWide should help me with some of the info they have....

What'chu need?

MakaveliThaDon1996

• 'G'
« Reply #252 on: April 30, 2009, 04:36:03 PM »

What'chu need?
Let's take this via PM's...

itzmurda

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #253 on: April 30, 2009, 04:41:07 PM »

I meant the THC members... I said in the previous post that looking at the financial records, it doesn't look like they made anything other than a few bucks. the rest went to postage and server costs.

dante's own words from the excel

"The total of all bank dumps is $21,400.  Payments made from the account (to Bobby or for hosting/themes) don't impact this number."

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #254 on: April 30, 2009, 06:41:03 PM »

dante's own words from the excel

"The total of all bank dumps is $21,400.  Payments made from the account (to Bobby or for hosting/themes) don't impact this num3ber."

HEY ITZMURDER

IS YOUR NAME FROM THE JA RULE SONG OR THE BEDLAM SONG
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens