Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67955 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #300 on: May 01, 2009, 12:44:18 PM »
Yeah this shit is bringing all sorts of no post heros out the woodworks.

The bottom line is whether or not they brought music to people they also scamed lied and cheated people in the process

So anyone trying to defend these people need to just shut the fuck up and realize they scammed a lot of people

Call it hate if you want but people dont like getting scammed out of money thats the real issue here (or atleast for me).

I agree 100% with you, Dante did scam a ton of people and I find it hilarious that they are getting what they deserve. However, everyone is losing now, these hackers cant leak what they got or  wont. The problem started when they took this legal, do you really think that now that Amuru/wideawake knows what’s going on they will put up with random people leaking their stuff? Just because these hackers exposed Dante its ok for them to now leak this stuff for other potential bootleggers to make profit off? I find it very hard to believe these lawyers will give a damn who is putting the stuff out to the public, they will get whoever they can. The worst thing these guys could have done was start this legal stuff, it would have been pleasure enough to see Dante squirm when all of his shit leaks for free, but now everyone will get screwed. I don’t think this was well planned and it sure as hell was not well executed.

it all starts with the top

its like taking down a mob

noboby wants the little nigga on the corner slanging kilos they want the kingpin supplying that shit
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

« Reply #301 on: May 01, 2009, 02:38:04 PM »

The bottom line is whether or not they brought music to people they also scamed lied and cheated people in the process

So anyone trying to defend these people need to just shut the fuck up and realize they scammed a lot of people

Call it hate if you want but people dont like getting scammed out of money thats the real issue here (or atleast for me).

I agree 100% with you, Dante did scam a ton of people and I find it hilarious that they are getting what they deserve. However, everyone is losing now, these hackers cant leak what they got or  wont. The problem started when they took this legal, do you really think that now that Amuru/wideawake knows what’s going on they will put up with random people leaking their stuff? Just because these hackers exposed Dante its ok for them to now leak this stuff for other potential bootleggers to make profit off? I find it very hard to believe these lawyers will give a damn who is putting the stuff out to the public, they will get whoever they can. The worst thing these guys could have done was start this legal stuff, it would have been pleasure enough to see Dante squirm when all of his shit leaks for free, but now everyone will get screwed. I don’t think this was well planned and it sure as hell was not well executed.

noboby wants the little nigga on the corner slanging kilos they want the kingpin supplying that shit

If people want to take it upon themselves to leak stuff for free, there's tons of outlets to do so. It happens every single day with 100s of albums. It's pretty hard to track.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #302 on: May 01, 2009, 02:47:39 PM »

If people want to take it upon themselves to leak stuff for free, there's tons of outlets to do so. It happens every single day with 100s of albums. It's pretty hard to track.

not when you are the only person who has the song because you bought it off someone who owns the DAT rip
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

« Reply #303 on: May 01, 2009, 03:35:11 PM »

not when you are the only person who has the song because you bought it off someone who owns the DAT rip

I don't know... I can think of a couple ways to upload something to the net without any proof.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #304 on: May 01, 2009, 03:49:27 PM »
2PacShakur.net is back up without a forum. I'd say it's hidden. Fucking Amaru ain't doing shit nor are Wide Awake. We'll take matters into our own hands again.

EFFeX

« Reply #305 on: May 01, 2009, 03:54:57 PM »
2PacShakur.net is back up without a forum. I'd say it's hidden. Fucking Amaru ain't doing shit nor are Wide Awake. We'll take matters into our own hands again.

The fans need an easier way to get their hands on music instead of going through 85 levels and spending their pay checks trying to get to the music they want.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #306 on: May 01, 2009, 03:55:52 PM »

The fans need an easier way to get their hands on music instead of going through 85 levels and spending their pay checks trying to get to the music they want.

Yeah, since Amaru isn't doing shit - you guys might see a great influx of stuff hitting here and other places.

EFFeX

« Reply #307 on: May 01, 2009, 03:56:57 PM »

Yeah, since Amaru isn't doing shit - you guys might see a great influx of stuff hitting here and other places.

It'd be nice...  8)

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #308 on: May 01, 2009, 04:04:33 PM »
sad that theyre back up..they were supposed to be down by today? that doesnt seem to work..

soo..if youre gonna hack them again, thatll be pointless since theyve been hacked at least 3 times now,and gmail of .litt is countless hacking when it comes to her email

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #309 on: May 01, 2009, 04:18:20 PM »

+1  fuck giving hundreds to thousands of dollars for a hand ful of songs that will eventually leak within a few years

JohnnyL

« Reply #310 on: May 01, 2009, 05:05:33 PM »

Interesting.  It sounds like Amaru wasn't too interested in pursuing things past the point of scare tactics.  I guess this explains how they were able to get away with buying and selling 2pac's tracks for as long as they have.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #311 on: May 01, 2009, 06:07:15 PM »
Dont Be Surprised To See Leaks Soon...

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #312 on: May 01, 2009, 07:04:11 PM »
i doubt there'll be any leaks

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #313 on: May 01, 2009, 07:11:21 PM »

JohnnyL

« Reply #314 on: May 01, 2009, 07:23:56 PM »
i doubt there'll be any leaks

ever?