Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67963 times)

OG Snoopaveli

Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #390 on: May 04, 2009, 05:36:41 PM »
any updates, it seems dantes camp are saying that pdf was fake?

Dante's camp are afraid, that's why. I don't think someone would fake a PDF document I got from G Litt's personal GMAIL account.

Not sure if they are actin scared I would say smart. G Litt has done this many time and the rest of them are following her lead. They will lay low for a few weeks a month or even a year, That’s how it always goes. At that point Amuru/WA will think the threat is gone and the parties have ceased. Works everytime, just like I said this did nothing but cause a delay. The only question left is what WW actually got and when he will leak it in the meantime. It was a fun idea; I really though this time would be different G would finally pay and Dante would go down with her! Lol But Hey- Better Days, Better Days………….one day their time will come!

Wide Awake have actually taken action. They no longer have a source at any label.

don't be so sure chump  ;)

Oh really G Litt, you don't know who I know? Your little friend Jessie who's connected to Bob got it up the ass. ;)

LOL  8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #391 on: May 04, 2009, 08:01:27 PM »
G Litt has 3 kids with 3 different men
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MarshColin

« Reply #392 on: May 04, 2009, 11:00:13 PM »
Here's the instrumental of "Still I Rise OG" in WAV:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/595781886177e75c/

I'm gonna drop some stuff I got in this thread the next couple of days so watch out 8)

that's a fan-made remake

Yup, it's pretty obvious. They just took the sample, looped it, and made an ok attempt at copying the drums but u can still notice that it's different.

Mietek23

« Reply #393 on: May 05, 2009, 12:28:43 AM »
Here's the instrumental of "Still I Rise OG" in WAV:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/595781886177e75c/

I'm gonna drop some stuff I got in this thread the next couple of days so watch out 8)

that's a fan-made remake

Yup, it's pretty obvious. They just took the sample, looped it, and made an ok attempt at copying the drums but u can still notice that it's different.

Yea, I know but it really sounds good so I decided to post it here for y'all..

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #394 on: May 05, 2009, 03:45:42 AM »
Please let Bobby be puffy G, man this cat never gives up does he  ;)
Bobby for Puffy!  ;D

Bobby Lorenzo | 8/11/2007, 8:21 am EST

Your Diddy actor Look a like is right here. I know most of the people on Bad Boy and I met Ms. Wallace in 2002 @ Justin’s Rest. while taping MTV’s Becoming P-Diddy (which I won)….Ask Curtis (The Barber) who actually introduced us Ms. Wallace….

blrnzo@yahoo.co m

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #395 on: May 05, 2009, 04:12:49 AM »
Gurjeet is one stupid little punk, registering on here with Dante and the rest of THC, comin in with her little propaganda lol.

Lemme give you 1 fucking idea, gurjeet

TGFR Volume 2 preludetothemaincourse434252
2Pac Death Row EP 1 firstofmanyyaythc54433497
Death Row EP 2 - 2148423wdnadndniwueofnBNUYGUIne398
Assorted Remasters - gkjkjgdfkg948kjnskj839kjsnl
Don't U Trust Me (Master Reel) - gkjfdgnjfdjgigua9884nlsnv893Aw

Wideasleep will fail

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #396 on: May 05, 2009, 04:16:22 AM »
By the way THC faggots, i aint asking you to dick ride anyone, THC is dead, G Litt is gone, Dante has fallen off, u put too much shit on your faces, not egg.

Come pay me a visit Gurjeet before you go to jail, you said you would, also Zeus the puerto rican fag said so. U AINT DOING SHIT, lol

Bob Perry fucked David Wilkes in the ass, Dante licked the shitty left overs, then Jesse aka Kairoba came over and deepthroated dante for him to be his agent for the new puffy movie
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 04:19:39 AM by Mob Figgaz »
Wideasleep will fail

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #397 on: May 05, 2009, 04:18:10 AM »
Gurjeet will get plenty throat bangs inside, they don't even charge for it.
choke on a cock bitch!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 04:21:15 AM by davidr »

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #398 on: May 05, 2009, 06:00:24 AM »
Bob Perry, looks like he is the guy from nu-mixx  ;D

1 "Picture Me Rollin" Kurupt, Butch Cassidy Street Radio, Bob Perry, Arnold Mischkulnig 3:39
2 "Keep Goin'[Nu-Mixx]" Fatal Hussein Street Radio 3:16
3 "What'z Ya Phone # [Nu Mixx]" Candy Hill Illmind 3:51
4 "Staring Through My Rear View" Dwele Street Radio, Bob Perry, Arnold Mischkulnig 4:15
5 "Hail Mary (Rock Remix)" The Outlawz Ill Will Fulton 4:20
6 "Got My Mind Made Up [Nu-Mixx]" The Outlawz, Kurupt Street Radio, Bob Perry, Arnold Mischkulnig 5:12
7 "Pain [Nu Mixx]" Styles P, Butch Cassidy Black Jeruz 4:53
8 "Lost Souls [Nu-Mixx]" The Outlawz Street Radio, Bob Perry, Arnold Mischkulnig 4:37
9 "Wanted Dead or Alive" Snoop Dogg Jiggolo 3:03
10 "Initiated [Nu-Mixx]" Boot Camp Clik Jake One 3:46
11 "How Do U Want It [Nu Mixx]"  BIGG E.D.I. 4:08
12 "Picture Me Rollin'" The Outlawz Claudio Cueni 5:10
13 "Lost Souls'" (Best Buy Bonus track) Daz Dillinger & M-1 of dead prez Street Radio, Bob Perry, Arnold Mischkulnig 4:57
14 "Initiated [Nu Mixx] (Best Buy Bonus Track)" Boot Camp Click Jake One, Street Radio 4:33

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #399 on: May 05, 2009, 06:18:02 AM »
i never did cop numixx vol 2 LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Gambit09

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #400 on: May 05, 2009, 06:54:11 AM »
how impressive you were able to find some old passwords that no longer work to any files nice try but try again  :P

kuruptlon

« Reply #401 on: May 05, 2009, 06:59:34 AM »

numixx vol 2 had a couple good cuts on it

don't stop, picture me rollin, that butch cassidy track

too bad that boot camp click version of initiated was scrapped

JohnnyL

« Reply #402 on: May 05, 2009, 07:19:47 AM »

Personally, I liked most of that one.  I remember there being a couple skippable tracks on there (I think the bonus track remix of "Pain" was better than the other.  And there may have been one version  too many of "Picture Me Rollin" on there), but overall I thought it was pretty good.  Mainly because most of the tracks weren't too heavily remixed.  A lot of them sounded like they had basically the same beat, with just a few little elements changed.  Like "Lost Souls" for example, which I also thought
was a good mix.  To me, this cd was way better than "2pac Live," "Live at the House of Blues," "Nu Mixx1," "Loyal to the Game," and maybe even "Pac's Life."  I still wouldn't call it a classic or anything, but I thought it was pretty decent.

kuruptlon

« Reply #403 on: May 05, 2009, 07:57:26 AM »

Personally, I liked most of that one.  I remember there being a couple skippable tracks on there (I think the bonus track remix of "Pain" was better than the other.  And there may have been one version  too many of "Picture Me Rollin" on there), but overall I thought it was pretty good.  Mainly because most of the tracks weren't too heavily remixed.  A lot of them sounded like they had basically the same beat, with just a few little elements changed.  Like "Lost Souls" for example, which I also thought
was a good mix.  To me, this cd was way better than "2pac Live," "Live at the House of Blues," "Nu Mixx1," "Loyal to the Game," and maybe even "Pac's Life."  I still wouldn't call it a classic or anything, but I thought it was pretty decent.

That hail mary rock remix was garbage though

I have two versions of pain with styles and butch cassidy, one that was from that album and one that i just downloaded from some site (maybe streethop) and the one that wasn't on that album is soo much better but I don't know the origin of the song.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #404 on: May 05, 2009, 08:24:40 AM »
Gurjeet is one stupid little punk, registering on here with Dante and the rest of THC, comin in with her little propaganda lol.

Lemme give you 1 fucking idea, gurjeet

TGFR Volume 2 preludetothemaincourse434252
2Pac Death Row EP 1 firstofmanyyaythc54433497
Death Row EP 2 - 2148423wdnadndniwueofnBNUYGUIne398
Assorted Remasters - gkjkjgdfkg948kjnskj839kjsnl
Don't U Trust Me (Master Reel) - gkjfdgnjfdjgigua9884nlsnv893Aw

Are these passwords to archieves? or some type of ftp or zshare? If they are passwords to zip then you have something to work with if they are to an ftp they are worthless. whats the deal?