Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67940 times)

JohnnyL

Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #420 on: May 05, 2009, 11:17:32 AM »
There was another mix of "Wanted Dead Or Alive" that I heard a snippet of from NU Mix Classics 2 before it got released.  It didn't end up making the final cut, i've never heard it again, anyone have it?  It was more laid back than the one that ended up on the album.  I think the snippet was on Mr. Makaveli.net at the time.

Damn.  I don't have that one.  I've never heard it, but I would definitely like to get a hold of it if it's out there.

**Btw, and interesting side note: I remember reading shortly before it was released, that Daz's verse that appears on the "Lost Souls" Bonus track Remix (the one with M1) was actually recorded for use on the "Got My Mind Made Up" Remix.  Koch just switched the acapella to the "Lost Souls Remix."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 11:22:03 AM by JohnnyL »

kuruptlon

« Reply #421 on: May 05, 2009, 11:38:59 AM »
I wonder if there is a version of lost souls thats more like the beat used at the beginning of gang related, I always really liked that instrumental a lot better even though the differences were minute it had a whole other melody to it.

JohnnyL

« Reply #422 on: May 05, 2009, 12:36:59 PM »
 So, let me ask because there have been several posts about it and now I'm even confused....Was the "3 Day Theory" Demo a fake or just the rar file that was posted?  Because I think some people have said that the entire project was fake.  But then I think it was also said that the project was real and it was just the rar that was fake.  Does anyone know for sure?

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #423 on: May 05, 2009, 02:11:35 PM »
So, let me ask because there have been several posts about it and now I'm even confused....Was the "3 Day Theory" Demo a fake or just the rar file that was posted?  Because I think some people have said that the entire project was fake.  But then I think it was also said that the project was real and it was just the rar that was fake.  Does anyone know for sure?

The project is real, but that rar was fake. lol
Wideasleep will fail

EFFeX

« Reply #424 on: May 05, 2009, 02:17:04 PM »
People posting passwords to zips, but not even sharing the zip files.  >:(

Hook up that TGFR2!  8)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #425 on: May 05, 2009, 02:17:20 PM »

The project is real, but that rar was fake. lol

Indeed.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #426 on: May 05, 2009, 02:22:43 PM »
are you sure MOB? I can't see it in any of the levels in the documents you leaked?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #427 on: May 05, 2009, 02:24:03 PM »
are you sure MOB? I can't see it in any of the levels in the documents you leaked?

It was only sold to certain people and actually for cheap. There was one Paypal receipt for it.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #428 on: May 05, 2009, 02:28:13 PM »
you no those html documents worldwide leaked? Well in one that glitt bitch tells her members that some dumb twat had sent them $50 for the mak demo password and they was all jocking him for sending it - I think that receipt is the guy who sent the money.
I don't think they sold the project and also the death row eps, they are selling nigga nature og - so that don;'t make sense

JohnnyL

« Reply #429 on: May 05, 2009, 02:52:40 PM »
Interesting stuff, guys.  So, it sounds like the project itself was real.  Although it sounds like whether or not it shipped may still be up for debate.  Thanks for the info.  One more question.  You guys seem to have passwords for some of these projects.  So, does that mean G Litt or someone else in that group actually kept typed documents that had the passwords to these projects on them?  It seems like that might have been careless to do.  Or were these passwords obtained some other way?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #430 on: May 05, 2009, 02:53:26 PM »
Interesting stuff, guys.  So, it sounds like the project itself was real.  Although it sounds like whether or not it shipped may still be up for debate.  Thanks for the info.  One more question.  You guys seem to have passwords for some of these projects.  So, does that mean G Litt or someone else in that group actually kept typed documents that had the passwords to these projects on them?  It seems like that might have been careless to do.  Or were these passwords obtained some other way?

They did, they also emailed them back and forth via GMail chats. ;)

JohnnyL

« Reply #431 on: May 05, 2009, 02:56:55 PM »

They did, they also emailed them back and forth via GMail chats. ;)

Ahhh yeah, the chats.  I forgot they had obtained some of the chats as well.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #432 on: May 05, 2009, 04:21:32 PM »
Is this an og version ?

Thug In Me - http://www.zshare.net/audio/59636070d06a2658/

dope ass song with violons !!!

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #433 on: May 05, 2009, 04:30:58 PM »
btw ...

T r a c k   I n f o

01 2Pac - Don't You Trust Me (Dante's OG Vibe Just The Boys Mix)
02 2Pac - This Life I Lead (Dante's OG Vibe Mix)
03 2Pac - Fuck Em All (Dante OG Vibe Take Two Mix)
04 2Pac - Thug Nigga (Dante's OG Vibe Mix)
05 2Pac - Don't Stop The Music (Dante's UTEOT OG Vibe Mix)
06 2Pac - Crooked Nigga Too (Dante's Crooked Ass Nigga Part 2 OG Vibe Mix)
07 2Pac - Let Them Thangs Go (Dante's OG Vibe No Ambitionz Mix)
08 2Pac - Fuck All Y'all (Dante's OG Vibe Mix)
09 2Pac - Dump Or Die (Dante's OG Studio Take Vibe Mix)
10 2Pac - Nothing To Lose (Dante's OG Vibe Plain Mix)
11 2Pac - Open Fire (Dante's OG Vibe NRA Mix)
12 2Pac - Don't Go To Sleep (Dante's OG Vibe Mix)
13 2Pac - Black Cotton (Dante's OG Vibe What Em Shoulda Done Mix)
14 2Pac - Thug Style (Dante's OG Vibe LMZ Intro Fix Mix)               

lots of production from king dizzy.  the guy can remake any fuckin' beat. shouts to dizzy, fatez,
mh, n0k, zippy, g, hitty, jigz, and the rest of the cool people on the pac scene. 

www.2pacshakur.org returning this summer.

;D ;D  8) 8)  ;D ;D

WESTSIDE  !!!!!!   8) 8)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 04:43:04 PM by Snoopaveli »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #434 on: May 05, 2009, 05:06:47 PM »
btw ...

T r a c k   I n f o

01 2Pac - Don't You Trust Me (Dante's OG Vibe Just The Boys Mix)
02 2Pac - This Life I Lead (Dante's OG Vibe Mix)
03 2Pac - Fuck Em All (Dante OG Vibe Take Two Mix)
04 2Pac - Thug Nigga (Dante's OG Vibe Mix)
05 2Pac - Don't Stop The Music (Dante's UTEOT OG Vibe Mix)
06 2Pac - Crooked Nigga Too (Dante's Crooked Ass Nigga Part 2 OG Vibe Mix)
07 2Pac - Let Them Thangs Go (Dante's OG Vibe No Ambitionz Mix)
08 2Pac - Fuck All Y'all (Dante's OG Vibe Mix)
09 2Pac - Dump Or Die (Dante's OG Studio Take Vibe Mix)
10 2Pac - Nothing To Lose (Dante's OG Vibe Plain Mix)
11 2Pac - Open Fire (Dante's OG Vibe NRA Mix)
12 2Pac - Don't Go To Sleep (Dante's OG Vibe Mix)
13 2Pac - Black Cotton (Dante's OG Vibe What Em Shoulda Done Mix)
14 2Pac - Thug Style (Dante's OG Vibe LMZ Intro Fix Mix)               

lots of production from king dizzy.  the guy can remake any fuckin' beat. shouts to dizzy, fatez,
mh, n0k, zippy, g, hitty, jigz, and the rest of the cool people on the pac scene. 

www.2pacshakur.org returning this summer.

;D ;D  8) 8)  ;D ;D

WESTSIDE  !!!!!!   8) 8)

I don't think it will be making a return. ;)