Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67962 times)

JohnnyL

Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #480 on: May 06, 2009, 01:46:20 PM »
so bullshit aside, i don't understand why so many of you are mad at thc members.  i'm not trying to be a jackass (seriously) when i say it must be because those members have material you all don't.  i can't think of any other reason.

if it's because of the makaveli demo, it's nobody's fault but yours if you believed it to be true.

please respond maturely.

Alright.  Since you tried to ask you question in a mature manner, I will try to do likewise in my response.  Personally, I don't have anything against any of the thc members.  I just want to hear the music.  I've been following this thread, mostly, because it's an interesting thread.  I've had an opportunity to read about projects that I didn't even know where out there.
  As far as other people are concerned, I'm not going to speak for anyone else.  But speaking in very general terms, it seems as though some people on here seem to have had some bad dealings with Dante or other members of that group.  I know at least one person who swears to me that Dante has ripped him off.  I'm not going to mention his name because he may not want me to.  And I couldn't even tell you what the particulars of that situation where, because he's never told me.  But there are obviously some people on here that have had some dealings with members of that group that they're not happy about.  
 As far as whether that justifies the hacking or all the postings in this thread, I'm not even going to attempt to make a judgement.  I can only speak for myself.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #481 on: May 06, 2009, 01:49:17 PM »
so bullshit aside, i don't understand why so many of you are mad at thc members.  i'm not trying to be a jackass (seriously) when i say it must be because those members have material you all don't.  i can't think of any other reason.

if it's because of the makaveli demo, it's nobody's fault but yours if you believed it to be true.

please respond maturely.

Lmao, Well Obviouly They Don't Have The Mak Demo Themselves Haha, Judging From The Documents  ;)......Also How Is That Kind Of Material Gonna Be Priced At $50 Dollars When All The Bullshyt Remixes Dante Does Are More Expensive Lol.....Jokes On Them I Guess....Maybe G-Clitt Should Buy The Demo From Me.... ;) Dumb Hoe   

Why Do You Type Like This?

You Have So Much 2pac You Bought A Salsa CD For $200.  Chortle

yea u gonna see some salsa comin your way real soon and so will  willie 'zeus' colon....lol i make 200 dollars & more back from your own projects comin soon lol...check ebay in a few dayz haha
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 01:51:29 PM by Ridah662 »

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #482 on: May 06, 2009, 01:50:31 PM »
BTW, IS ANYONE CAN RE-UP THAT COVER OF TGFR II PLZ, didn't pay attention to it, just wanna see something

NUFC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #483 on: May 06, 2009, 01:51:26 PM »

please respond maturely.

Lmao, Well Obviouly They Don't Have The Mak Demo Themselves Haha, Judging From The Documents  ;)......Also How Is That Kind Of Material Gonna Be Priced At $50 Dollars When All The Bullshyt Remixes Dante Does Are More Expensive Lol.....Jokes On Them I Guess....Maybe G-Clitt Should Buy The Demo From Me.... ;) Dumb Hoe   

Why Do You Type Like This?

You Have So Much 2pac You Bought A Salsa CD For $200.  Chortle

yea u gonna see some salsa comin your way real soon and so will  willie 'zeus' colon....

How scary, meanwhile back on planet earth.

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #484 on: May 06, 2009, 01:52:49 PM »

Kids? no shithead, we aren't kids like your fake ass who tries to paint two pok pictures but fails miserably. And Susan Lazaris, Watch Yo Mouth

Kids? Of course not all adults speak like this.

NUFC aka THC asshole, Nufc1982. Yes THC asslicker, I have your details as well
Wideasleep will fail

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #485 on: May 06, 2009, 01:52:59 PM »
i will make 200 dollars & more back from your own projects aint nothing new to me lol...check ebay in a few dayz haha

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #486 on: May 06, 2009, 01:54:18 PM »
thc members - come on then, you wanted a mature discussion and why we hate you, explain public evo?

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #487 on: May 06, 2009, 01:56:25 PM »
thc members - come on then, you wanted a mature discussion and why we hate you, explain public evo?

Public evo - 192kbps degraded mp3s

9:26:01 PM Dante: and actually the public was encoded to 192 once to help define the diff
9:26:13 PM Dante: but they don't need to know that :P
Wideasleep will fail

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #488 on: May 06, 2009, 01:58:07 PM »
exactly - fuck off diamenz and go choke on a large cock

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #489 on: May 06, 2009, 01:58:24 PM »
^^

yeah, I got a response for you man:

What about that Evolution project that was said by y'all to be 'the definitive collection' in better quality available, & that appears to be not, how do u feel about that, seriously ?

300$, not 30$.

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #490 on: May 06, 2009, 01:58:55 PM »
alright... well, thanks for replying guys.  let me say this -

whenever i have dealt with glitt or dante i've done so in a professional and proper manner and never had a problem with them or anything i ordered.  now forgive me, but i'm guessing whoever got 'ripped off' brought that upon themselves.  this may be my opinion, but it only makes sense.  

you should also be wary of anything you buy off of any individual on the internet anyway.  shit happens with under the table transactions.  use your heads.

again, no jackass-ness intended.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #491 on: May 06, 2009, 01:59:45 PM »
BTW, IS ANYONE CAN RE-UP THAT COVER OF TGFR II PLZ, didn't pay attention to it, just wanna see something

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #492 on: May 06, 2009, 02:00:18 PM »
i will make 200 dollars & more back from your own projects aint nothing new to me lol...check ebay in a few dayz haha

whats your ebay name? and donot take this as a diss in anyway-why is it ok to bootleg the bootleggers stuff? I thought you guys were against bootlegging? Just a question not a diss and what you want for the stuff?

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #493 on: May 06, 2009, 02:04:33 PM »

whenever i have dealt with glitt or dante i've done so in a professional and proper manner and never had a problem with them or anything i ordered.  now forgive me, but i'm guessing whoever got 'ripped off' brought that upon themselves.  this may be my opinion, but it only makes sense.  

you should also be wary of anything you buy off of any individual on the internet anyway.  shit happens with under the table transactions.  use your heads.

After theyve been exposed this year, all you can do is lick their assholes and call them honest? Wtf lol

Wideasleep will fail

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #494 on: May 06, 2009, 02:07:00 PM »

alright... let me tell u this.
What about if u was one of those who get fucked up over the Evo project ?
What about all the registered ones which got banned for 'nothing', for disagreing with the team on others forums, about all registered which saw their account played by Dante everyday for just saying something that got him 'irritated' ?
What about Dante playing with infos, trying at a time to pass one rmx for the true OG, or telling u shit about another OG ?

How many members composed that THC circle ?
Will u manage to chill on internet & see that there r millions of Tupac fans ?