Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 68710 times)

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #510 on: May 06, 2009, 02:29:49 PM »
lmao you are just jealous because you do not have any two pack rarez only degraded ;)

Not jealous, more like pissed off that a dyke who is signed up for throat fucking has a strangle hold on 2Pac's music.

I doubt G downloaded that, but even if she did women enjoy sex too so why not (although if you are yet to experience a sexual relationship which does not begin and end with your hand you maybe don't realise this).

Dear undercoverg@gmail.com,

Thank you for ordering from JM Productions. You have successfully chosen to download "Throat Fuck Gangbang 1." Your transaction ID is 15469548-516773528. Please print a copy of this email as a receipt.

If you have not already downloaded your DivX video, you may do so by clicking the following link (or copying and pasting it into your browser's address bar):

https://filelocator.divxlibrary.com/ovs/TicketService?action=ticketFileCreateAction&ticket=8cuzv6vHqajbnQvqFdOuG6UfHH7vRIcs-1232660225258

To download the DivX Player to play your video, click here: http://download.divx.com/player/DivXOVSPlayerInstaller.exe.

If you have any questions about your video, please visit the help page at http://www.divx.com/support/player/index.php.

Enjoy your video. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Sincerely,
JM Productions Support
tony@jmvideo.net
Wideasleep will fail

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #511 on: May 06, 2009, 02:30:30 PM »
let me put it in simpler terms.  if you go and buy a bag of weed from a stranger and it turns out to be oregano, who's fault is it?

The oregano maker. No one brings tests with them to a drug deal. Duh.

are you kidding me???  i don't know what to say...

one2free, i honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #512 on: May 06, 2009, 02:30:51 PM »
and she bought that Jerk off too  ;D

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #513 on: May 06, 2009, 02:30:58 PM »
lmao you are just jealous because you do not have any two pack rarez only degraded ;)

Not jealous, more like pissed off that a dyke who is signed up for throat fucking has a strangle hold on 2Pac's music.

I doubt G downloaded that, but even if she did women enjoy sex too so why not (although if you are yet to experience a sexual relationship which does not begin and end with your hand you maybe don't realise this).

Looks like you are following in G Litt's steps?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #514 on: May 06, 2009, 02:32:24 PM »
let me put it in simpler terms.  if you go and buy a bag of weed from a stranger and it turns out to be oregano, who's fault is it?

The oregano maker. No one brings tests with them to a drug deal. Duh.

are you kidding me???  i don't know what to say...

Hahahaha. Use a different question.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #515 on: May 06, 2009, 02:32:53 PM »

Some get killed for this u know ?
wher u from ?

anyway, the comparison isn't appropriate. But who do u think should be the fault ?

If u go buying a new tv, & it appears that the store sold u a defected tv, or one which doesn't correspond the one u put ur money for,
who's the fault ?
customer ?

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #516 on: May 06, 2009, 02:36:35 PM »
[

was talking about Gambit, who if u didn't follow the thread from the start is obviously Prophet or Dante.

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #517 on: May 06, 2009, 02:40:11 PM »

wher u from ?

anyway, the comparison isn't appropriate. But who do u think should be the fault ?

If u go buying a new tv, & it appears that the store sold u a defected tv, or one which doesn't correspond the one u put ur money for,
who's the fault ?
customer ?

the comparison is perfect.  you're purchasing a product you have not seen or inspected from a complete stranger.  what else is there to say?  if you fall the victim, it's your fault.

you're perfectly right about the tv, but... you're buying that tv from an actual store and if you do get 'ripped off' you can take legal action against them.

i don't know what there is to 'get' about this.  it must be a life lesson or something.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #518 on: May 06, 2009, 02:42:04 PM »
BTW, IS ANYONE CAN RE-UP THAT COVER OF TGFR II PLZ, didn't pay attention to it, just wanna see something

NUFC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #519 on: May 06, 2009, 02:42:52 PM »

Kids? no shithead, we aren't kids like your fake ass who tries to paint two pok pictures but fails miserably. And Susan Lazaris, Watch Yo Mouth

Kids? Of course not all adults speak like this.

NUFC aka THC asshole, Nufc1982. Yes THC asslicker, I have your details as well

Maybe you do anytime you want to visit is fine by me. I'm not in North America as I'm sure you can see.

Just in case you missed this reply Worldwide as you did not reply.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #520 on: May 06, 2009, 02:43:28 PM »

Kids? no shithead, we aren't kids like your fake ass who tries to paint two pok pictures but fails miserably. And Susan Lazaris, Watch Yo Mouth

Maybe you do anytime you want to visit is fine by me. I'm not in North America as I'm sure you can see.

Just in case you missed this reply Worldwide

I think he can read down a page.

NUFC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #521 on: May 06, 2009, 02:44:44 PM »

Is your dad drunk yet?

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #522 on: May 06, 2009, 02:46:08 PM »

Is your dad drunk yet?

Have you lost your wife due to your mental condition?
Wideasleep will fail

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #523 on: May 06, 2009, 02:46:21 PM »

wher u from ?

who's the fault ?
customer ?

the comparison is perfect.  you're purchasing a product you have not seen or inspected from a complete stranger.  what else is there to say?  if you fall the victim, it's your fault.

you're perfectly right about the tv, but... you're buying that tv from an actual store and if you do get 'ripped off' you can take legal action against them.

i don't know what there is to 'get' about this.  it must be a life lesson or something.

if u fall te victim, it's your fault ??
shit, where u live man, anybody with half a brain would want revenge, don't u know that ?

Life lesson should be attribuated to the one who tried to scam the person, ppl are alredy dead for those BS

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #524 on: May 06, 2009, 02:47:10 PM »

Is your dad drunk yet?

Nah, it's 5:45 P.M. - not till a bit later though. I live on my own you see now, so yeah. A bit of a low blow though eh? Why is your name NUFC by the way? I can respect diamenz because he can act civil, you just sound bitter.