Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67969 times)

NUFC

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #525 on: May 06, 2009, 02:49:54 PM »

Kids? no shithead, we aren't kids like your fake ass who tries to paint two pok pictures but fails miserably. And Susan Lazaris, Watch Yo Mouth

Kids? Of course not all adults speak like this.

NUFC aka THC asshole, Nufc1982. Yes THC asslicker, I have your details as well

Maybe you do anytime you want to visit is fine by me. I'm not in North America as I'm sure you can see.

Just in case you missed this reply Worldwide

I think he can read down a page.

Is your dad drunk yet?

Have you lost your wife due to your mental condition?

How very lame.

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #526 on: May 06, 2009, 02:51:43 PM »
let me put it in simpler terms.  if you go and buy a bag of weed from a stranger and it turns out to be oregano, who's fault is it?

Some get killed for this u know ?
wher u from ?

anyway, the comparison isn't appropriate. But who do u think should be the fault ?

If u go buying a new tv, & it appears that the store sold u a defected tv, or one which doesn't correspond the one u put ur money for,
who's the fault ?
customer ?

the comparison is perfect.  you're purchasing a product you have not seen or inspected from a complete stranger.  what else is there to say?  if you fall the victim, it's your fault.

you're perfectly right about the tv, but... you're buying that tv from an actual store and if you do get 'ripped off' you can take legal action against them.

i don't know what there is to 'get' about this.  it must be a life lesson or something.

if u fall te victim, it's your fault ??
shit, where u live man, anybody with half a brain would want revenge, don't u know that ?

Life lesson should be attribuated to the one who tried to scam the person, ppl are alredy dead for those BS

jesus christ!

of course you would want revenge you numbskull, BUT IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR BUYING OFF OF A COMPLETE STRANGER IN THE FIRST PLACE!  don't you get it man - you run the risk of not getting what you're expecting.  no offense.

i give up on that point.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #527 on: May 06, 2009, 02:54:12 PM »

Kids? no shithead, we aren't kids like your fake ass who tries to paint two pok pictures but fails miserably. And Susan Lazaris, Watch Yo Mouth

Maybe you do anytime you want to visit is fine by me. I'm not in North America as I'm sure you can see.

Is your dad drunk yet?

How very lame.

You brought in personal shit, he brought it too. Hurts don't it?

NUFC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #528 on: May 06, 2009, 02:54:28 PM »

Is your dad drunk yet?

Nah, it's 5:45 P.M. - not till a bit later though. I live on my own you see now, so yeah. A bit of a low blow though eh? Why is your name NUFC by the way? I can respect diamenz because he can act civil, you just sound bitter.

Seeing as your'e a kid I apoligise for that. Although perhaps you should remember this when you harass peoples families.

NUFC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #529 on: May 06, 2009, 02:57:01 PM »

Is your dad drunk yet?

How very lame.

You brought in personal shit, he brought it too. Hurts don't it?

No for the simple reason I have no mental condition and am not married. He tried to play the big man by saying he has my details (so fuck) I told him he can visit whenever he wants end of really.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #530 on: May 06, 2009, 02:58:07 PM »

Is your dad drunk yet?

Nah, it's 5:45 P.M. - not till a bit later though. I live on my own you see now, so yeah. A bit of a low blow though eh? Why is your name NUFC by the way? I can respect diamenz because he can act civil, you just sound bitter.

Seeing as your'e a kid I apoligise for that. Although perhaps you should remember this when you harass peoples families.

It wasn't your family and I didn't harass them. Petey brought that on himself for being stupid. Enough said.  If you must know, the people who bootlegged Dante preempted that.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #531 on: May 06, 2009, 03:05:51 PM »
let me put it in simpler terms.  if you go and buy a bag of weed from a stranger and it turns out to be oregano, who's fault is it?

wher u from ?

anyway, the comparison isn't appropriate. But who do u think should be the fault ?

If u go buying a new tv, & it appears that the store sold u a defected tv, or one which doesn't correspond the one u put ur money for,
who's the fault ?
customer ?

the comparison is perfect.  you're purchasing a product you have not seen or inspected from a complete stranger.  what else is there to say?  if you fall the victim, it's your fault.

you're perfectly right about the tv, but... you're buying that tv from an actual store and if you do get 'ripped off' you can take legal action against them.

i don't know what there is to 'get' about this.  it must be a life lesson or something.

shit, where u live man, anybody with half a brain would want revenge, don't u know that ?

Life lesson should be attribuated to the one who tried to scam the person, ppl are alredy dead for those BS

jesus christ!

of course you would want revenge you numbskull, BUT IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR BUYING OFF OF A COMPLETE STRANGER IN THE FIRST PLACE!  don't you get it man - you run the risk of not getting what you're expecting.  no offense.

i give up on that point.

U want a discussion, I agree, but notify me where I treated u of an idiot ?

'BUT IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR BUYING OFF OF A COMPLETE STRANGER IN THE FIRST PLACE!'
so indirectly, u're saying that nobody should buy from Dante & Prophet, since a very few got to know them...
then R u meaning that their methods of bootlegging R not shady & fairfull ?

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #532 on: May 06, 2009, 03:09:54 PM »

wher u from ?

who's the fault ?
customer ?

jesus christ!

i give up on that point.

U want a discussion, I agree, but notify me where I treated u of an idiot ?

'BUT IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR BUYING OFF OF A COMPLETE STRANGER IN THE FIRST PLACE!'
so indirectly, u're saying that nobody should buy from Dante & Prophet, since a very few got to know them...
then R u meaning that their methods of bootlegging R not shady & fairfull ?

look man, i'm not going to split hairs here.  i'm pretty sure i made my point clear and i typed it several times.

be wary of anything you buy under the table anyone you don't know.  that's all there is to it.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #533 on: May 06, 2009, 03:33:31 PM »
yeah, but u also avoid certain things which u seemed to not want to digg

My point is clear too: if u buy something from someone who u never know, & u get scammed, u'll try to get revenge.
buying drugs = illegal
buying ogs & unreleased = illegal

U'll get scammed ? who wanna give a damn ?
Everyone who get scammed.

Only thang that save Dante & co, is that it's all thru screens & Ips, & net. That would have been on the streets, let me get this str8: would have been a whole different story.
That's not sherlock discover of secrets, that's life man.

If i get scammed for money, I will likely not be in a friendrelationship with the scammers.
THEREFORE, they'll get what they deserved, hate or disgust

I think that's what u wanna know when u came in this thread.

not to mention others way of doing by them

Efrain

« Reply #534 on: May 06, 2009, 04:06:48 PM »
That whole drug deal analogy is facile, and from someone who's clearly never bought any drugs from anyone.

Is that what you think people do when they get dicked over on a deal or for a bag? You think they sit there and go "oh well, this is my fault silly me"... or you think the drug dealer can just say "well, you know, you don't really know me and you took a gamble and rules are rules soo I get to dick you over, but no disrespect man." Ha, yeah.. right.

You dick me over I'm coming back for my money or your ass and at the same time you're running because you know you just fucked me over and now you need to lay-the-fuck-low before I find you.

the guy selling oregano sells one bag then closes shop. That's no winning proposition my friend.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #535 on: May 06, 2009, 04:09:52 PM »
That whole drug deal analogy is facile, and from someone who's clearly never bought any drugs from anyone.

Is that what you think people do when they get dicked over on a deal or for a bag? You think they sit there and go "oh well, this is my fault silly me"... or you think the drug dealer can just say "well, you know, you don't really know me and you took a gamble and rules are rules soo I get to dick you over, but no disrespect man." Ha, yeah.. right.

You dick me over I'm coming back for my money or your ass and at the same time you're running because you know you just fucked me over and now you need to lay-the-fuck-low before I find you.

the guy selling oregano sells one bag then closes shop. That's no winning proposition my friend.

Indeed. Spoken like a smart man.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #536 on: May 06, 2009, 04:26:20 PM »
^^what I was tryna tell him

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #537 on: May 06, 2009, 04:26:55 PM »
^^what I was tryna tell him

That's why I gave you a prop. ;)

rarez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #538 on: May 06, 2009, 04:53:59 PM »
its comical how some people think they have a valid argument about what certain people in the online 2pac community do with his music,
u sit there and bitch about the fact it costs lots of money, i agree $300+ is a lot of money, but hey get of you ass n get a job, either do that or ask mommy for a raise on your allowence

end of the day d + g dont get this shit for free, if you had the chance to buy from the sources for x amount, be that $300 a song or $10,000 a disk would you then be giving it away for jack shit? no you wouldnt,
and if you try and use the argument you would your full of shit

you should be thankful people like this are doing what they are doing, if not you wouldnt have heard half of pac shit you have or had the chance to buy the shit 99% of you havent heard,
thats right almost everybody had the chance to buy the shit, funny thing is if more had the prices wouldnt be half of what it is, sure they would make a profit but hey they fuckin deserve it,
just most of you either couldnt afford it, felt you shouldnt have to pay for it ect ect

wait! without people like the nasty bootleggers doin this shit we would maybe hear this in a release from afeni, what in its original form or even close to it?
not a fuckin chance stop livin in the dreamworld that amaru will come right cos they wont, and if your one of the fucktard types i saw on MB the other day bitchin bout how the og's are shit anyway
wel then you dont even deserve to comment you new age lil wayne wanksta wiggers, facts is every posthumus album got ever so worse and worse til you end up with shit like PL and LTTG, but hey if thats how you like pacs music then shut the fuck up and buy the dribble and shit that amaru puts out
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 04:56:32 PM by rarez »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #539 on: May 06, 2009, 04:56:58 PM »
its comical how some people think they have a valid argument about what certain people in the online 2pac community do with his music,
u sit there and bitch about the fact it costs lots of money, i agree $300+ is a lot of money, but hey get of you ass n get a job, either do that or ask mommy for a raise on your allowence

end of the day d + g dont get this shit for free, if you had the chance to buy from the sources for x amount, be that $300 a song or $10,000 a disk would you then be giving it away for jack shit? no you wouldnt,
and if you try and use the argument you would your full of shit

you should be thankful people like this are doing what they are doing, if not you wouldnt have heard half of pac shit you have or had the chance to buy the shit 99% of you havent heard,
thats right almost everybody had the chance to buy the shit, funny thing is if more had the prices wouldnt be half of what it is, sure they would make a profit but hey they fuckin deserve it,
just most of you either couldnt afford it, felt you shouldnt have to pay for it ect ect

wait! without people like the nasty bootleggers doin this shit we would maybe hear this in a release from afeni, what in its original form or even close to it?
not a fuckin chance stop livin in the dreamworld that amaru will come right cos they wont, and if your one of the fucktard types i saw on MB the other day bitchin bout how the og's are shit anyway
wel then you dont even deserve to comment you new age lil wayne wanksta wiggers, facts is every posthumus album got ever so worse and worse til you end up with shit like PL and LTTG, but hey if thats how you like pacs music then shut the fuck up and buy the dribble and shit that amaru puts out

Sounds like someone is cranky. I think you need a nappy nap.