Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 68701 times)

rarez

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #555 on: May 06, 2009, 07:00:58 PM »
I was just thinking how funny it would be if all these bootleggers that claim to be 2 Pac connoisseurs would be bitch slapped and pissed on by Pac if he ever had the chance to meet them in person.

It's actually a shame what happened to Pac's legacy and it's really not the major labels that are ruining it, it's the bickering and bitchassness going on in the so-called "2 Pac Scene".

Look, I know some of you guys really are huge fans and that's great. However, I don't know if some people understand what a joke this makes his music look like from an outsiders point of view.

you make good points  :)

but how can you say its not the labels ruining the legacy when the are responsible for the albums that are put out there and ultimately its all about the music

JohnnyL

« Reply #556 on: May 06, 2009, 07:08:00 PM »
its comical how some people think they have a valid argument about what certain people in the online 2pac community do with his music,
u sit there and bitch about the fact it costs lots of money, i agree $300+ is a lot of money, but hey get of you ass n get a job, either do that or ask mommy for a raise on your allowence

end of the day d + g dont get this shit for free, if you had the chance to buy from the sources for x amount, be that $300 a song or $10,000 a disk would you then be giving it away for jack shit? no you wouldnt,
and if you try and use the argument you would your full of shit

you should be thankful people like this are doing what they are doing, if not you wouldnt have heard half of pac shit you have or had the chance to buy the shit 99% of you havent heard,
thats right almost everybody had the chance to buy the shit, funny thing is if more had the prices wouldnt be half of what it is, sure they would make a profit but hey they fuckin deserve it,
just most of you either couldnt afford it, felt you shouldnt have to pay for it ect ect

wait! without people like the nasty bootleggers doin this shit we would maybe hear this in a release from afeni, what in its original form or even close to it?
not a fuckin chance stop livin in the dreamworld that amaru will come right cos they wont, and if your one of the fucktard types i saw on MB the other day bitchin bout how the og's are shit anyway
wel then you dont even deserve to comment you new age lil wayne wanksta wiggers, facts is every posthumus album got ever so worse and worse til you end up with shit like PL and LTTG, but hey if thats how you like pacs music then shut the fuck up and buy the dribble and shit that amaru puts out

Sounds like someone is cranky. I think you need a nappy nap.

lol...shit's hilarious.  Okay, so I've already said that I don't have any moral objection to bootlegging.  But I do object to the lack of common sense that's being used here.  Part of the reason capitalism works and the way people become financial successes is they can deliver a product that people not only want but they can afford.  These people obtained these tracks illegally.  And because they were acquired in that manner, they had to pay through the nose to get them.  Then they turn around and have to charge inflated prices to be able to make any money.  And when people don't buy these projects, they try to rationalize it by saying that people are being cheap.  Not paying three or four hundred dollars for a handful of tracks isn't being cheap.  It's being financially prudent.  If you're not a millionaire, you really probably shouldn't  be spending your money like this.  It's really only one step removed from flushing your hard-earned cash down the toilet.  

rarez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #557 on: May 06, 2009, 07:19:34 PM »

lol...shit's hilarious.  Okay, so I've already said that I don't have any moral objection to bootlegging.  But I do object to the lack of common sense that's being used here.  Part of the reason capitalism works and the way people become financial successes is they can deliver a product that people not only want but they can afford.  These people obtained these tracks illegally.  And because they were acquired in that manner, they had to pay through the nose to get them.  Then they turn around and have to charge inflated prices to be able to make any money.  And when people don't buy these projects, they try to rationalize it by saying that people are being cheap.  Not paying three or four hundred dollars for a handful of tracks isn't being cheap.  It's being financially prudent.  If you're not a millionaire, you really probably shouldn't  be spending your money like this.  It's really only one step removed from flushing your hard-earned cash down the toilet.  

hey no i agree with you but if you want the shit and you can afford it then its all good, my point was that its the people who cant afford it that are doing the bitching

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #558 on: May 06, 2009, 07:24:29 PM »

hey no i agree with you but if you want the shit and you can afford it then its all good, my point was that its the people who cant afford it that are doing the bitching

i can afford it & i aint bitchin lol, but they did rip me off once my vendetta is a different reason...

JohnnyL

« Reply #559 on: May 06, 2009, 07:28:54 PM »

Well, I mean, if people want to pay those prices then of course they should be able to.  I would say it's ill-advised.  But yeah, I definately believe in a person's right to make poor decisions.  I've paid a lot of money for cds before.  There were times when I've definitely over-paid for cds before.  Those probably weren't the right decisions for me to make though.  As far as I'm concerned, I would even be okay with Dante and them selling the shit (as long as they deliver what they promise).  Because I also believe a seller should be able to ask any price they want.  But I personally won't support any projects at that price point.  I couldn't afford to even if I wanted.

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #560 on: May 06, 2009, 07:52:33 PM »
ridah get on aim u know who this is

EFFeX

« Reply #561 on: May 06, 2009, 08:18:14 PM »
I was just thinking how funny it would be if all these bootleggers that claim to be 2 Pac connoisseurs would be bitch slapped and pissed on by Pac if he ever had the chance to meet them in person.

It's actually a shame what happened to Pac's legacy and it's really not the major labels that are ruining it, it's the bickering and bitchassness going on in the so-called "2 Pac Scene".

Look, I know some of you guys really are huge fans and that's great. However, I don't know if some people understand what a joke this makes his music look like from an outsiders point of view.

you make good points  :)

but how can you say its not the labels ruining the legacy when the are responsible for the albums that are put out there and ultimately its all about the music

Oh I hear what your saying, but at least they are putting out the music professionally without all the bickering out in the public. Presentation goes a long way and the controversy around some of these operations right now just make you not even look forward to the music.

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #562 on: May 07, 2009, 01:52:22 AM »

Kids? no shithead, we aren't kids like your fake ass who tries to paint two pok pictures but fails miserably. And Susan Lazaris, Watch Yo Mouth

Kids? Of course not all adults speak like this.

NUFC aka THC asshole, Nufc1982. Yes THC asslicker, I have your details as well

Maybe you do anytime you want to visit is fine by me. I'm not in North America as I'm sure you can see.

Just in case you missed this reply Worldwide

I think he can read down a page.

Is your dad drunk yet?

Have you lost your wife due to your mental condition?

How very lame.

Yeh Yeh lame whatever homo, one of the 52 who bitches in private haha. And Gambit09 aka Gurjeet, dont use a indian name next time you want to diss. its too fucking obvious, dont use a hindu or sikh name lol. On another note

NUFC aka nufc1982
20 HOLDERNESS ROAD","HOWDON","WALLSEND","Tyne and Wear","NE28 0DB","United Kingdom",""

Come get me THC'ers, you know where the fuck I live, shit you've got 2 members living in Lancashire, come get me. i'm waiting

« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 02:10:29 AM by Mob Figgaz »
Wideasleep will fail

Tank2000

« Reply #563 on: May 07, 2009, 10:46:09 AM »
Yeh Yeh lame whatever homo, one of the 52 who bitches in private haha. And Gambit09 aka Gurjeet, dont use a indian name next time you want to diss. its too fucking obvious, dont use a hindu or sikh name lol. On another note

NUFC aka nufc1982
20 HOLDERNESS ROAD","HOWDON","WALLSEND","Tyne and Wear","NE28 0DB","United Kingdom",""

Come get me THC'ers, you know where the fuck I live, shit you've got 2 members living in Lancashire, come get me. i'm waiting

Wow, so your posting addresses at this point? Why? What's to gain? Are you trying to intimidate people?

You realize your full name and address is listed clear as day in the financial docs too, since you were an ass licker/supporter before you got booted?

BTW, still waiting for my name to get unbanned on Not-Mak asshole. :P

NUFC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #564 on: May 07, 2009, 10:50:40 AM »

Kids? no shithead, we aren't kids like your fake ass who tries to paint two pok pictures but fails miserably. And Susan Lazaris, Watch Yo Mouth

Kids? Of course not all adults speak like this.

NUFC aka THC asshole, Nufc1982. Yes THC asslicker, I have your details as well

Maybe you do anytime you want to visit is fine by me. I'm not in North America as I'm sure you can see.

Just in case you missed this reply Worldwide

I think he can read down a page.

Is your dad drunk yet?

Have you lost your wife due to your mental condition?

How very lame.

NUFC aka nufc1982

Like I said earlier you have my address so fuck. You have posted it so fuck ;D

What will happen now. Nothing maybe a few retards send me pizzas. I answer the door and say I never ordered anything. The end. How scary ::)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:55:08 AM by NUFC »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #565 on: May 07, 2009, 11:48:23 AM »
i copped Remember Makaveli 1 and 2 way back in the day...they were 40 but i had disposable income at the time ( ;D) so it was no biggie...i was livin in the dorms then and not out on my own payin rent....so anyways

#1 was a great DVD - it had a cool preview to the Blackwatch project that never came out i guess....it had Pac/Treach/Grand Puba/Some guy freestyling; footage of Pac in Flint, Michigan hanging out with the DAYTON FAMILY, Mc Breed etc. preforming "Gotta Get Mine" and "Im Gettim Money", and the Dayton Family doing a 1 and a half songs, including DOPE DAYTON AVE (great great song)--ofcourse the footage is poor quality and lots of it is cut short.

#2 though, was VERY boring...just a bunch of Hit Em Up video footage...and a few old interviews i think lol.  for the price of the project it'd be nice for the Hit Em Up behind-the-scenes to be more structured...ah well.  it came with 3 bonus tracks and part of a Kadafi freestyle that later appeared on Paper and Pen project in full form.  the songs were nothing special except the Kadafi freestyle AT THE TIME before the full leaked
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 11:50:48 AM by Hack Wilson »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #566 on: May 07, 2009, 12:50:04 PM »

NUFC aka nufc1982

Wow, so your posting addresses at this point? Why? What's to gain? Are you trying to intimidate people?

You realize your full name and address is listed clear as day in the financial docs too, since you were an ass licker/supporter before you got booted?

BTW, still waiting for my name to get unbanned on Not-Mak asshole. :P

I was never a asslicker, by your way of talking you sound like one, THC faggot. Go fuck G Litt, she needs babies before she cant have none. and it doesnt matter if my address is there, i have all the THC members addresses, and they will all tumble like bricks. meltiger and Schriebs taken care of, the rest, watch out.
Wideasleep will fail

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #567 on: May 07, 2009, 01:36:23 PM »
lol no rarez = sour grapes

lol no Dante = No Glitt  ;D

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #568 on: May 07, 2009, 01:58:40 PM »
lol no rarez = sour grapes

lol no Dante = No Glitt  ;D

You wonder why you got people dissing The fucking THC. bunch of circle jerk faggots who dickride Peter Forkenbrock and Throat Litt. Scam members by keeping money, diss people in private where they can't even see it, reencode and degrade tracks, and act like they are doing legitimate activities. 52 members have no chance against the public fans. No fucking chance at all.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 02:08:50 PM by Mob Figgaz »
Wideasleep will fail

Klue

« Reply #569 on: May 07, 2009, 02:25:14 PM »
that's some horror museum here.