Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67927 times)

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #585 on: May 07, 2009, 05:16:42 PM »
Yeh Yeh lame whatever homo, one of the 52 who bitches in private haha. And Gambit09 aka Gurjeet, dont use a indian name next time you want to diss. its too fucking obvious, dont use a hindu or sikh name lol. On another note

NUFC aka nufc1982
20 HOLDERNESS ROAD","HOWDON","WALLSEND","Tyne and Wear","NE28 0DB","United Kingdom",""

Come get me THC'ers, you know where the fuck I live, shit you've got 2 members living in Lancashire, come get me. i'm waiting

Wow, so your posting addresses at this point? Why? What's to gain? Are you trying to intimidate people?

You realize your full name and address is listed clear as day in the financial docs too, since you were an ass licker/supporter before you got booted?

BTW, still waiting for my name to get unbanned on Not-Mak asshole. :P

I was never a asslicker, by your way of talking you sound like one, THC faggot. Go fuck G Litt, she needs babies before she cant have none. and it doesnt matter if my address is there, i have all the THC members addresses, and they will all tumble like bricks. meltiger and Schriebs taken care of, the rest, watch out.

i was a thc member.  what did i ever do to you?  why will i tumble like bricks?  am i a faggot too?  i don't get it.  you hate me because i was invited into a private forum?  explain yourself please.

Gambit09

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #586 on: May 07, 2009, 05:19:11 PM »
why you mad at thc because have tonz of rarez and you only have limeware degradez  :P

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #587 on: May 07, 2009, 05:21:06 PM »
why you mad at thc because have tonz of rarez and you only have limeware degradez  :P

Nah, we are mad that you just can't seem to find your place in the world - cleaning our toilets as a public service.

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
« Reply #588 on: May 07, 2009, 07:07:08 PM »
Jezus fuckin Christ 24 pages of pure internet soap opera fagness, some of this shit is even better than the OG soap series Bold And The Beautiful.

This and all other threads alike should be moved to G-spot cause it doesn't have anything to do with music anymore.

Shit's pathetic get the fuck outta here and get a fuckin life while you're at it.

No offence Kilo.  ;)

well said, well said

JohnnyL

« Reply #589 on: May 07, 2009, 07:22:26 PM »
  Well, the first few pages were actually pretty informative.  But it seems like after that there was an invasion of people who created accounts to just come in here and tell the hackers how evil they are, and how they are a bunch of haters.  You can tell who these people are by their very low post counts.  Not coincidentally I'm sure, like the people with low post counts who came in here a couple weeks ago spouting racist blather and upping very inappropriate pictures.  Then it kind of became a back-and-forth between the two parties.  I don't understand why everyone can't just move on.  For crying out loud, the hack happened.  There's nothing the THC members can do about it.  They should just be happy that so far, out of all of that shit, only 4 tracks were posted.  Rather than come in here and partake in this bickering over 4 songs, they should cut their losses and be thankful that all the other shit they've horded away hasn't been made public.

Mietek23

« Reply #590 on: May 07, 2009, 10:57:17 PM »
Jezus fuckin Christ 24 pages of pure internet soap opera fagness, some of this shit is even better than the OG soap series Bold And The Beautiful.

This and all other threads alike should be moved to G-spot cause it doesn't have anything to do with music anymore.

Shit's pathetic get the fuck outta here and get a fuckin life while you're at it.

No offence Kilo.  ;)

+ FUCKIN' 1

When I posted the info about all these secret projects, I though people gonna speak about the music instead on bashing these people in every fuckin' reply.. that shit is really fuckin' pathetic! If I knew I would never start this thread...

NUFC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #591 on: May 07, 2009, 11:20:01 PM »
  Well, the first few pages were actually pretty informative.  But it seems like after that there was an invasion of people who created accounts to just come in here and tell the hackers how evil they are, and how they are a bunch of haters.  You can tell who these people are by their very low post counts.  Not coincidentally I'm sure, like the people with low post counts who came in here a couple weeks ago spouting racist blather and upping very inappropriate pictures.  Then it kind of became a back-and-forth between the two parties.  I don't understand why everyone can't just move on.  For crying out loud, the hack happened.  There's nothing the THC members can do about it.  They should just be happy that so far, out of all of that shit, only 4 tracks were posted.  Rather than come in here and partake in this bickering over 4 songs, they should cut their losses and be thankful that all the other shit they've horded away hasn't been made public.

No offence but it has not been made public some of the things Abdul has been doing so you really have  little idea what is going on and this now has very little to do with music. In this thread he has made threats to people such as Diamenz who has done nothing to him (except have 2pac songs he does not ::))
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 11:43:39 PM by NUFC »

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #592 on: May 08, 2009, 12:33:35 AM »
Basit Salam
177 Wimberley Street
Blackburn
Lancashire
BB1 8HU
UK

aka little fag crybaby  :'(

Gurjeet Deep Throat Kaur Litt
6457 Western Skies Way
Mississauga, Ontario
L5W1H7
Canada
647 448 4611
+1.6472197991
aka smelly indian non baby having bitch =p

Your forgetting, I dont care that you have my addresses. Having up to 80 makes up for it. haha

i gots 300 pound on my skype, so i can prank all night if you motherfuckers try. And how have I been making threats walker? Just by exposing you crying little babies while super mario fixes the drain pipes?

Peter Forkenbrock
2813 HICKORY
IOWA CITY, IA 52245    (319) 354-5188
Confirmed Connected

Im done with you THC faggots, go eat dicks and suck each other off. OH yeah fuck you for the bitching in private as well, you know why. Last post in this thread, do what you want. lol
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 01:11:39 AM by Mob Figgaz »
Wideasleep will fail

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #593 on: May 08, 2009, 12:51:54 AM »
dunno about you guys, but i'm impressed.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #594 on: May 08, 2009, 01:08:53 AM »
PLEASE STOP GUYS!
Think of Jesse  ;D
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 01:14:27 AM by davidr »

JohnnyL

« Reply #595 on: May 08, 2009, 07:19:57 AM »

No offence but it has not been made public some of the things Abdul has been doing so you really have  little idea what is going on and this now has very little to do with music. In this thread he has made threats to people such as Diamenz who has done nothing to him (except have 2pac songs he does not ::))

I don't think anyone should be threatening anyone.  But the point still stands.  This is a music forum, and this post was originally about music.  I'd love it if people wanted to discuss some of these projects because some of them looked really cool.  But I don't really care to know everyone's grudges or personal vendettas.  I'm not even trying to single any one out, specifically.  I'm just saying, this is childish.  Let's get back to discussing music.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #596 on: May 08, 2009, 07:59:24 AM »

I don't think anyone should be threatening anyone.  But the point still stands.  This is a music forum, and this post was originally about music.  I'd love it if people wanted to discuss some of these projects because some of them looked really cool.  But I don't really care to know everyone's grudges or personal vendettas.  I'm not even trying to single any one out, specifically.  I'm just saying, this is childish.  Let's get back to discussing music.

+1 !

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #597 on: May 08, 2009, 08:04:38 AM »
Ask Gambit how much pranks she got from me,.

Wideasleep will fail

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #598 on: May 08, 2009, 09:54:31 AM »
Basit Salam
177 Wimberley Street
Blackburn
Lancashire
BB1 8HU
UK

aka little fag crybaby  :'(

whos that LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #599 on: May 08, 2009, 10:08:34 AM »
Koch Nu-Mixx 2 Studio Acapellas

What are we getting?
You are getting the original tape-to-tape sessions, as converted to Pro Tools sessions by Daz. This includes all layers by Tupac, Outlawz, and Dogg Pound. How Do U Want It has the least amount of layered trx (3 or 4), but that's just the way it was recorded. The other 3 sessions were more extensive in their recordings. The only thing not included in the sessions is the music, as Daz removed it.
Pain is the only one that is a 2-track (stereo) and not a Pro Tools session, but that it all we ever received. You are purchasing the exact same package that Koch bought for over $50k.

What's on the list?
Full multi-layer versions of:
Pain (Solo but Stretch is boostable) (just the stereo acapella)
How Do U Want It (2 vocal tracks, 3 percussion tracks!)
Initiated w/ Daz & The Outlawz (full master reel with all 23 tracks used to make the song!)
War Games w/Napoleon, Edi, Noble and Kadafi (8 layers of vocals!)
Don't Stop w/DPG (10 layers of vocals!)
-bonuses added by dante to sweeten the pot-
House Of Pain (Bad Boy Remix) f/Stretch & Biggie
Pain (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix) Instrumental
Pain (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix) Before Guest Vocals Were Recorded
Pain (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix) w/Styles P & Butch Cassidy
Don't Stop (Nu-Mixx Version 1)
How Do U Want It (Nu-Mixx Unreleased Hard Mix)
How Do U Want It (Nu-Mixx Unreleased Soft Mix)
Picture Me Rolling (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix) w/Kurupt & Butch Cassidy
Got My Mind Made Up (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix) w/Daz & Kurupt
Initiated (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix) w/Smith N Wessun & Buckshot (not sure if same as retail)
Lost Souls (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix) w/M1
Don't Stop (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix) w/Fatal Hussein
Wanted Dead Or Alive (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix)
Hail Mary (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix - July Fix) w/The Outlawz
Don't Stop (Nu-Mixx Demo Remix) Instrumental
The first leak of the Nu-Mixx 2 album in the event there are any differences.
What's Ya Phone # Promo CD:
01 What'z Ya Phone # w/Candy Hill (Clean)
02 What'z Ya Phone # w/Candy Hill (Dirty)
03 What'z Ya Phone # w/Candy Hill (Instrumental)
04 Picture Me Rollin' w/Kurupt & Butch Cassidy (Clean)
05 Picture Me Rollin' w/Kurupt & Butch Cassidy (Dirty)

What format?
For the acapellas - Wav files are no problem
Everything else will come in the formats received. There will be no transcoding.

Delivery
There will be no cover since this is a rush job, but we'll ask pappa to make one. It would be cool to use the same cover photo. The item itself will be a data-dvd.

this seems to be the most expensive one at $400, I just can't see how, apart from War games pella, this the whole album is useless.