Author Topic: Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!  (Read 67968 times)

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2Pacforum hidden projects info!
« Reply #645 on: May 08, 2009, 05:39:55 PM »
call hedi yourself lol thats enuff proof! im sure if your names on the list they would LOOOOVE to speak to you aghhahahaha

jackson5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #646 on: May 08, 2009, 05:53:23 PM »
doesnt matter if im on the list or not,i just find this to be bullshit until there is legit proof other than C/P, i can make a few emails from lara or other people too..like nufc said, it seems unprofessional for a law firm to hand out emails of their targets...just my opinion though,

JohnnyL

« Reply #647 on: May 08, 2009, 06:00:09 PM »
 I know some of you feel you have reason to go after Dante and the THC members (and in many cases, you very well may), but I'm not sure that ratting out every person who's done business with them is the kind of precedent you want to set.  Any time you download a track off these forums without paying the record company, you're technically breaking the law too.  Now would you want some one to report you for that?  Now, I know you guys have good intentions.  But this is a slippery slope you're starting down.  I think the prices that Dante and GLitt were charging for some of these projects was ridiculous.  And from the perspective of personal choice, I think agreeing to pay those kind of prices is pretty asinine.   But do we really want to go after everyone who ever bought a project from them?  Some of those people were probably just collectors who, aside from making foolish financial decisions, were just minding their own business.  There are a few people in all this that have some things they should probably answer for.  But I can see this has the potential to turn into a "witch hunt."

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #648 on: May 08, 2009, 06:06:46 PM »
hey anybody fancy giving basit a call  :laugh:

01254 678858

thats worldwide's numba

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #649 on: May 08, 2009, 06:08:54 PM »
bootlegging is bad, look what happened to Al Capone
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

« Reply #650 on: May 08, 2009, 06:10:32 PM »
bootlegging is bad, look what happened to Al Capone

Yeah.  But they actually never got him for bootlegging.  They had to settle for tax evasion.  Then, a little later, syphilis took care of the rest.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #651 on: May 08, 2009, 06:13:09 PM »
i spoke to dina lapolt....... amaru are preparing a huge lawsuit against Dante for all the bootlegs hes done ova the years...

hes gonna be jailed

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #652 on: May 08, 2009, 06:16:44 PM »
Jezus fuckin Christ 24 pages of pure internet soap opera fagness, some of this shit is even better than the OG soap series Bold And The Beautiful.

This and all other threads alike should be moved to G-spot cause it doesn't have anything to do with music anymore.

Shit's pathetic get the fuck outta here and get a fuckin life while you're at it.

No offence Kilo.  ;)

THANKYOU

WOW, what the fuck does this trash have anything to do with this site. This site is to listen to and discuss rap music. You pussies need to shut the fuck up and get the fuck off these forums. And no one fucking cares about this fool Dante or that other bitch. Fuck them both, and fuck anyone who came to DubCNN to puss out over this garbage.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 06:20:02 PM by Shopping Carts »

rarez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #653 on: May 08, 2009, 06:19:55 PM »
mr benz is a hero to all pac fans, benz4 lyfe, you cunts who sit there and bitch bout him then wank your self off as you listen to the leaked shit, shame on you

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #654 on: May 08, 2009, 09:12:14 PM »
i truly hope ur dante or glitt doubting the legal repercussions.. it dont matter if its released or NOT its still copyright infringement lol your an idiot if you think otherwise. and the cease and desist they got is way different then the average "forum" would get, the lawyers demanded financial records and all that and what makes it worse is dante tried to alter the financial records and sent some bogus records to the lawyers...then when glitts email got hacked they got the REAL financial documents.

like i said before dante and them are up shits creek... nothing they can really do to stop the shit thats gonna happen.... trust me pacs moms gonna want all the $ made, plus damages....and if your thinking "theres no damages" trust me let me break it down in a Scenario for you..

they can say that now since the material is out there there is less likely a chance for that material to be resold. they wont care if 1 person bought it or 1000 they will consider it material that is of less value. The judge will determine the damages by calculating how many songs were sold from dante, then he will calculate how many albums,by industry standard, all those songs COULD make. Then he will calculate the avg sales a brand new tupac album.. Times that by the # of albums they can make with the songs dante has sold... and then calculate the figure of sales profts and loss

Confused??? fine lets use #s

Say dante sold a total of 1000 songs. Industry standard says that its 15 songs per album. Thats a total of "66" albums that could of been released with the material dante has been selling.

Then they will look at the avg tupac album (hypothetically) sells 500,000 copies worldwide.

They will then take 500,000 sales per release and times that by the 66 albums worth of material which will give them a total of 33 million records sold

Then they will take the industry rate of 70% (which is $7 a cd sold) and times $7 by 33 million and get the Profit Loss of $231,000,000

Now cupcake you still trying to tell me they wont have a case?
I read this post by shorty yo or whoever this guys is or is not and it is unreal how noone is picking up on one of the oldest cons in the world. Bait and switch in the mother fuckin house lol. No law firm is going to give out random facts or names about an ongoing case, they could be found liable if it turned out that these names should not be on the list, that would open them up to an even bigger lawsuit then they are supposedly involved in now. This person is tryin to incite fear to leak the thc stuff, If they fall for it they are even more dumb than I thought. I hope they are but this is the worst attempt to backdoor someone I have ever seen lol, and isnt this the guy that was bootlegging One nation? SO you want us to believe that a big law firm gave a guy who was busted for bootlegging himself, gave him sensitive information about an ongoing case? fuck outta here!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #655 on: May 08, 2009, 09:34:34 PM »
mr benz is a hero to all pac fans, benz4 lyfe, you cunts who sit there and bitch bout him then wank your self off as you listen to the leaked shit, shame on you

personally i have no problems with Dante

G Clitt aka that bitch with 5 babies with 5 men on the other hand, shes a hoe
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #656 on: May 08, 2009, 11:43:33 PM »
i spoke to dina lapolt....... amaru are preparing a huge lawsuit against Dante for all the bootlegs hes done ova the years...

hes gonna be jailed

they also no glitt was the original source for the bootlegs in 97 too  ;D
Both deserve everything thats coming to them.

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #657 on: May 09, 2009, 12:43:42 AM »
heres an old article about a bootlegger been arrested  ;D and if you read it, Dante and Litt are in a more serious situation than this

Bootleggers Arrested With Unreleased Tupac
Related CDs & DVDs

A Homewood Pa. man described as a mid-level dealer of counterfeit DVDs and CDs was hauled away by Pittsburgh police in a citywide crackdown on suppliers of pirated music and films.
Detectives on Tuesday arrested Norman Johnson, 37, inside his store The Zone, 622 Homewood Ave., on one count of counterfeit and trademark fraud.

Police said they seized $25,800 worth of pirated major motion picture discs including copies of "Shark Tale," "Ladder 49," and "Bourne Supremacy," films still showing in theaters and months away from being released by studios on DVD and videocasette.

They also seized hundreds of pirated CDs -- including a yet-to-be-released disc from the late great rap pioneer Tupac Shakur.

If convicted, Johnson faces up to 10 years in prison and would have to reimburse the Motion Picture Association of America and the Recording Industry Association of America, two powerful Hollywood groups that have come down hard on counterfeiters, said police Detective Jimmy Conn.

Johnson, being led away from his shop in handcuffs for a trip to the Allegheny County Jail, yelled to a crowd of onlookers.

"It ain't like I killed four people or nothing," he said. "I'm only selling movies."

Johnson is accused of hawking pirated CDs for $1 and DVDs for $3, said police Detective Aaron Beatty. The quality of the merchandise ranged from poor to excellent, he said.

The sheer volume of bogus goods is overwhelming the ability of local authorities to eradicate the black market bazaar that Pittsburgh is becoming, said Dan Cuneen, a Pittsburgh-based representative for the Recording Industry Association of America.

"You can get the stuff anywhere, through street vendors Downtown, in stores in Penn Hills, the North Side or in Homewood," Cuneen said.

Most of the counterfeit luxury goods flooding Pittsburgh -- including bogus Louis Vuitton and Coach handbags and fake professional sports team paraphernalia -- is coming from New York City, officials said.

While the discs are produced with huge duplicating machines capable of churning out 500 copies a minute in New York warehouses, the Louis Vuittons and Coaches are being made by sweatshops in China and other third-world locales, they said.

"People need to think twice about buying this stuff," Conn said.

( *Rap great Tupac Shakur's work has been a big target for bootleggers since his murder in 1996 )

V2DHeart

« Reply #658 on: May 09, 2009, 01:06:54 AM »
i just had a long conversation with eric and hedi (the lawyers who are handling getting dante and their team arrested and sued) someone also forwarded the law team a copy of the accounting records that were online showing who all bought shit from dante and glitt.... So now not only are they going after dante and his loser cronies now anyone who has purchased anything from them is going to be in deep shit as well

If your contacted by Heidy Vaquerano from LaPolt Law, P.C. or Eric J. Farber, from PINNACLE LAW GROUP, LLP I relaly hope you dont avoid them as they already have enough info to prosecute you

LMAO. Yeh, I'm sure they will spend a lot of money, time and resources on prosecuting "buyers" from all over the world. It will certainly be a first!!! :eh: No ones that dumb to get all worked up because they bought a RM DVD lol!!! The law go after the suppliers, not the buyers - as it's not and never financially worthwhile

Quote from: kutner2k9
peteys lawyer prob told him to stay off the cpu and burn all the cds he has... hell if anyone wants to make sure they dont go to jail you can pm me for some info to keep u safe

LOL, go to jail??? hahahaha, oh my god  :tosser: & I bet you will..... "everyone send me all your stuff you bought from thc, and send me it to store in a safe place;D  oh and my e-mail is on that list, and I eagerly await their attempts at "putting me in jail", or a big swat team coming to my home in the UK to raid my house for 2Pac rares lol. Gte the fk outta here. I was a member on a legit forum, buying what I believed to be a legit project - which is what ALL buyer lawyers will say, and LaPolt Law know that, which is why buyers NEVER get fkd on this kind of thing. Nice try Fattyo, but really - trying to scare monger a few buyers into giving up their material wont work
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 01:25:00 AM by mickaveli2001 »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Tank2000

« Reply #659 on: May 09, 2009, 01:49:13 AM »
they also no glitt was the original source for the bootlegs in 97 too  ;D
Both deserve everything thats coming to them.

I don't get it, are you upset that there were originally leaks in 97? Shouldn't you be glad that they were ever released?

heres an old article about a bootlegger been arrested  ;D and if you read it, Dante and Litt are in a more serious situation than this

That article proves my point from the previous page, damages were proven because he was bootlegging RETAIL albums and movies. No retail material was sold by Dante and G.Litt. Once LaPolt realizes this, nothing will be pursued.