Poll

Who Will Advance?

Los Angeles Lakers
20 (74.1%)
Houston Rockets
7 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: 2009 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (65-17) vs Houston Rockets (53-29)~ Round 2  (Read 3172 times)

herpes

To the guy with the Artest pic with Lakers in 5 shaved in his head... time to update your pic lmao.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha
yeah but artest is all over the place
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lakers are so whack despite that vastly superior roster, it's beyond embarrassing.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
but damn they came back but didnt "came back" enuff
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Fucking humiliating.

Rick McCrank

surely NIK and OchoCinco and friends have SOMETHING good to say about the Lakers today?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
theres not much good to say about this, but yet to hope they come back for 2 wins

surely NIK and OchoCinco and friends have SOMETHING good to say about the Lakers today?
Cube

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Lakers are so whack despite that vastly superior roster, it's beyond embarrassing.

Yeah they are pathetic.

DIP DIP SET SET

• Muthafuckin' Don!
jus a month ago muffuccaz was talkin bout lakers possibly winnin the finals or at least makin it to that round
well.....
(even if it were lakers vs cavs, haha cavs are no easy team and now that odom is out for who knows how long)

Yeah they are pathetic.
Cube

thisoneguy360

^ Lakers breezed through the Playoffs last year and then got destroyed by the Celtics who didn't play well throughout the playoffs so you never know. But the Lakers obviously have a LOT of work to do.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Two good things we saw in this game. Pau Gasol exposed a huge mismatch and dominated 4th quarter, even if it was way too late. Hopefully both Phil and Gasol keep this in mind early on next game. And Shannon Brown is sick.

Of course, all of that is cancelled out by the fact that Odom got injured. And Fisher should not play another game in this play-off series, his lateral quickness is completely gone and is useless guarding speedy PG's. Bynum needs to get his fucking head back into the game, he seriously looks like he hates playing for this team.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah bynum always seems "displaced, lost......"
Cube

herpes

Jordan would never look this pathetic in a playoff game considering the circumstances.  An emotional series and the other teams best player is done for the playoffs, Jordan would've of went for the Jugular.  Sir Rapes a lot looked like a washed up jump shooter.  Hopefully this ends the Jordan and Sir Rapes A Lot comparison  b/c Sir Rapes will never be half as good as the God Jordan.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha SIR RAPES A LOT
you been watchin them snickers commercials a lil too much
she agreed to it, therefore he didnt commit no rape-a-lot
Cube

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Kobe's a great player and all , but I think he's highly overrated
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh