Poll

Who Will Advance?

Los Angeles Lakers
20 (74.1%)
Houston Rockets
7 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: 2009 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (65-17) vs Houston Rockets (53-29)~ Round 2  (Read 3212 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Spice why do u always act like such a little girl in every post that has to do with the lakers? ur worse then the lakers fanboys.

I speak the truth.  The Lakers think they are so great that they can just show up whenever they want and win a title, that wont cut it man.  I have no beef with you, I think you are a good poster it's just I admire teams with tenacity and heart not teams full of talent that take every opponent for granted.

DIP DIP SET SET

OchoCinco

i know i think ur a dope poster but why even come and post this shit, i mean u repost the same shit everyday about the lakers. O they have no heart, they dont derserve it, kobe is a rapists, o hes no leader. I mean all the excess of Love and Hate towards the lakers makes this fuckin sports section unbearable.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
i know i think ur a dope poster but why even come and post this shit, i mean u repost the same shit everyday about the lakers. O they have no heart, they dont derserve it, kobe is a rapists, o hes no leader. I mean all the excess of Love and Hate towards the lakers makes this fuckin sports section unbearable.

You know what you are right, honestly man sometimes I let NIK's bullshit get me going, I know that every Laker fan is not like him.  I know that if someone was speaking about my teams like that I would get pissed, I feel ya man.  It's just some of the Laker fans bring this attitude out of me but you arent one of them

DIP DIP SET SET

Citizen-Y

You know what you are right, honestly man sometimes I let NIK's bullshit get me going, I know that every Laker fan is not like him.  I know that if someone was speaking about my teams like that I would get pissed, I feel ya man.  It's just some of the Laker fans bring this attitude out of me but you arent one of them

Keep posting bro

GangstaBoogy

Lakers can't hold on to a big lead. Can't make a comeback. Get their asses beat by superstars, AND make scrubs look like All-Stars. Our coach acts like he just learned what basketball is. Our All-Star PF is cake. Where the fuck is Bynum? This shit is getting old. I can't defend this shit anymore.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
we'll win game 7 by 30 pts

herpes

LMFAO @ every laker fan screaming Lakers in 5.  Come Sunday night half this board will be on Suicide watch

Good (Ron Artest) always triumphs over evil (Kobe the rape machine)

Crazy Ron Artest is coming to get'cha

OchoCinco

ye i kno wat ur sayin to the fullest, i let some of the dumb shit on here get to me from time to time also. I need to take breaks from this sports section cus it annoys me so much.

thisoneguy360

Damn, HORRIBLE officiating tonight, but that doesn't change the fact that the Lakers played like shit. They'll win game 7 but they really gotta step it the fuck up overall.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Lakers are so whack despite that vastly superior roster, it's beyond embarrassing.

Yeah they are pathetic.

both Utah and Houston woulda swept your Pacers LOL

Well I never said my team would win 75 games and sweep through the entire playoffs without a loss hahahahaha ::)

Lakers are still the best team in the league.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Lakers are so whack despite that vastly superior roster, it's beyond embarrassing.

Yeah they are pathetic.

both Utah and Houston woulda swept your Pacers LOL

You don't even know how to do the laundry.

damnnn...comin out hard. i dont think i can go up against disses like those, tommy.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
It's just apparent how much harder the Rockets work in this series, and that's why they have been able to push this series to 7 games. I think blaming the refs for a loss when the other team jumped out early and lead wire-to-wire is a weak way to go.
I got a bird's eye view

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
I speak the truth.  The Lakers think they are so great that they can just show up whenever they want and win a title, that wont cut it man.

And that's exactly what we were saying. But you called it an excuse. The situation is embarassing, tho'. I'm speechless.

Kool Beenz

Spice dont listen to Ocho he just loves dick for a living
its his life long dream...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn to go from that win by what was it 40 points or whatever it was to last night?
i guess lets see what they gon do at home
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.