Poll

Who Will Advance?

Los Angeles Lakers
20 (74.1%)
Houston Rockets
7 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: 2009 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (65-17) vs Houston Rockets (53-29)~ Round 2  (Read 3108 times)

thisoneguy360

Lakers in 5, maybe 6.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Bryant game-time decision for Game 1 vs. Rockets
By BRIAN McTAGGART Copyright 2009 Houston Chronicle
May 3, 2009, 2:30PM

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. — Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant missed today's team practice with a sore throat and is listed as day-to-day, team spokesman John Black said.

Bryant, who averaged 28.3 points in four regular-season games against the Rockets, will be a game-time decision for Monday's Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinal series, Black said.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
kobe is askin for a pass and failure if he doesnt play wit that flu or ever it is
step it up, bein scared of artest and shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
kobe is askin for a pass and failure if he doesnt play wit that flu or ever it is
step it up, bein scared of artest and shit
Do be foolish. It's usually actual injuries that bring out the worst in Kobe (doesn't know his limit). Illnesses don't faze him. Besides, they are playing at home. The Lakers can win without Kobe at 100%

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you think they can win without kobe at home?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
you think they can win without kobe at home?
Anything is possible, but I said when he isn't at 100% not when he's not playing at all. There have been times this season were the Lakers have won despite Bryant playing shitty. Hell they almost won on the road against Utah when Kobe was shooting 5-22.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah but like you said anything is possible, im not lettin any gaurds down
i look at it as they should have won the finals last year (yeha celtics and rockets are different, but thats where the anything is possble comes in IMO)
they need kobe as much as he doesnt pass the ball
Cube

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
lakers in 5

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Bryant game-time decision for Game 1 vs. Rockets
By BRIAN McTAGGART Copyright 2009 Houston Chronicle
May 3, 2009, 2:30PM

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. — Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant missed today's team practice with a sore throat and is listed as day-to-day, team spokesman John Black said.

Bryant, who averaged 28.3 points in four regular-season games against the Rockets, will be a game-time decision for Monday's Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinal series, Black said.

LOL if anyone actually believes the flu is guna keep Kobe out a game then you're trippin balls

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sweep

tempo2

this whole series is gunna have a major impact depending on what happens in this game 1 tonite, the lakers dont wanna be complacent in game 1 and give houston any further incentive to compete all series

• Muthafuckin' Don!
is these muffuccaz ready to get blasted?
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

go Rocketsssss
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah nah nah rockets lose, and celters lose
lets get it
orlando
lakers
cavs

lets get it
Cube