Poll

Who Will Advance?

Los Angeles Lakers
20 (74.1%)
Houston Rockets
7 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: 2009 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (65-17) vs Houston Rockets (53-29)~ Round 2  (Read 3109 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

how was farmar? did he keep up wit brooks? i mean hes the only guy on our team that can keep up with his speed.

Farmar actually did the best job on Brooks last night...I dunno if it was a good idea not to play him the first round.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Lol at Ron Artest rockin that teen haircut.

LOL...straight homo shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

what the fuck lakers...what the fuck. I hate it when Gasol takes one of those "ugly" looking jump shots. And Ariza needs to release those 3's QUICKER!!!!

since when are you a Laker fan?

herpes

Judging a man on his looks is wild homo.  Keep that homo shit to yourself faggot.

OchoCinco

Judging a man on his looks is wild homo.  Keep that homo shit to yourself faggot.

isnt that what u have done to nik since he posted up his pics, alogn with roccy?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 06:51:01 PM by OchoCinco »

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
NIK you make yourself look so immature and pathetic everytime you open your mouth

DIP DIP SET SET

herpes

isnt that what u have done to nik since he posted up his pics, alogn with roccy?

I haven't said anything about NIK's looks.  I judge him on the fact he's a piece of shit.  And I have been calling roccy a retard long before he posted his pics.  Step your game up and stop supporting a rapist like Kobe.

Jaydc555

Kobe sponsored rape kits in stores this fall

OchoCinco

I haven't said anything about NIK's looks.  I judge him on the fact he's a piece of shit.  And I have been calling roccy a retard long before he posted his pics.  Step your game up and stop supporting a rapist like Kobe.

well if u dont then u must agree that ur Dope crew is all homos then right? i mean they all follow ur rules of if u judge another man on his looks then hes a homo?

Jaydc555

I made fun of nik and floydness long before I knew what they looked like

OchoCinco

I made fun of nik and floydness long before I knew what they looked like

tru, im just pointing out how dumb of a comment he made

herpes

well if u dont then u must agree that ur Dope crew is all homos then right? i mean they all follow ur rules of if u judge another man on his looks then hes a homo?

Where did I say the dope crew is my crew or they follow my rules ?  I do what I want to, so try again rape supporter

Kool Beenz

Ocho your the biggest faggot here dude...

you love the dick we already established that about you!

just shut your fuckin mouth and go have conversations with Bez and Mauzip and the rest of the Euro Fags

Now_Im_Not_Banned

NIK you make yourself look so immature and pathetic everytime you open your mouth

how so, little girl? at least point out what you're talking about and quit beating around the bush like a faggot...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

saying a fruity haircut looks gay is "wild homo"? tommy, looks like you're having doubts about your sexuality. LMAO.

btw, saying "wild homo" automatically makes a you a fag.