Author Topic: WCC geeks... don't ya just wish you had this?  (Read 840 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: WCC geeks... don't ya just wish you had this?
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2009, 02:35:07 PM »
lmao @ calling the whale "chunky". thats like calling elano a slightly retarded cockhugger.

like callin that ass in your sig Phat  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Roccy

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2009, 04:15:44 PM »
Nah prince has been moved up to soldier in the group and is an official member

did he blow you? cause I know hes down with that, and you're from canada..
how it really goes down..

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2009, 04:16:00 PM »

8)

lol..prince STOP TRYING...not even JAY wants you in his dick riding internet group...

You have no permission to say the phrase "dick riding". Your dick has been so far up NIK's ass that...well, you're pretty much both queer as fuck.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2009, 04:17:21 PM »
oh and i love how you and NIK both act like "nothing phases you"...i bet when you guys hang out IRL and do all those hardcore drugs that make you so cool your only topic of discussion are these boards. You fucking losers get a fucking life, better yet, just fucking kill yourselves so you can both come back as the flaming homosexuals you are.

PLANT

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2009, 04:21:49 PM »

8)

lol..prince STOP TRYING...not even JAY wants you in his dick riding internet group...

You have no permission to say the phrase "dick riding". Your dick has been so far up NIK's ass that...well, you're pretty much both queer as fuck.
NIK & ROCCY = Queer as a 3 Dollar Bill

Roccy

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2009, 04:26:33 PM »
oh and i love how you and NIK both act like "nothing phases you"...i bet when you guys hang out IRL and do all those hardcore drugs that make you so cool your only topic of discussion are these boards. You fucking losers get a fucking life, better yet, just fucking kill yourselves so you can both come back as the flaming homosexuals you are.

Actually, we hardly even talk about you fools in person, and when we do, all we do is laugh at how big of pussies most of you are, and how bad we feel that most of you will never see the pussy, weed, and night life that we do.
how it really goes down..

Jaydc555

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2009, 04:30:37 PM »
The fact that you talk about us at all is pathetic.

PLANT

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2009, 04:32:09 PM »

Actually, we hardly even talk about you fools in person, and when we do, all we do is laugh at how big of pussies most of you are, and how bad we feel that most of you will never see the pussy, weed, and night life that we do.
You must see a shitload of dicks since NIK goes out looking like Ali G in a clown suit :-X  LOL @ his "Laker" jeans Im pretty sure those were cool like 10 years ago they might sell those at the flea market nowadays LMAO  Im sure you guys get tons of "E-tards" type bitches wow must be the life I wish I was as cool as you guys

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2009, 05:09:22 PM »

You must see a shitload of dicks since NIK goes out looking like Ali G in a clown suit :-X  LOL @ his "Laker" jeans Im pretty sure those were cool like 10 years ago they might sell those at the flea market nowadays LMAO  Im sure you guys get tons of "E-tards" type bitches wow must be the life I wish I was as cool as you guys

LOL...ask yourself, what's with all the hate? obviously something about us genuinely bothers you. this is why i can only point to envious geekerism. ive seen your pics, urkel canada. dont talk shit when you're a canadian square-bear.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2009, 05:15:23 PM »
i dont see why theres soo much hate for Canada. We are clearly more liked around the world then the US.

Cali Climate

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2009, 05:18:19 PM »
i dont see why theres soo much hate for Canada. We are clearly more liked around the world then the US.

There isn't really. A poor attempt by elior to lash out at someone using whatever info he can. In this case, it's being from somewhere else. Trust me, in the real world, nobody cares about Canada (in a good/sometimes demeaning way)

Jaydc555

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2009, 05:20:28 PM »
Because nik is very much like America itself.rich,arrogant and ignorant.He thinks everyone loves him and is envious of him.But in reality he's dumb and is hated by everyone just because of his ignorance/arrogance.nik is a reflection of the country he lives in.

Cali Climate

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2009, 05:22:52 PM »
Because nik is very much like America itself.rich,arrogant and ignorant.He thinks everyone loves him and is envious of him.But in reality he's dumb and is hated by everyone just because of his ignorance/arrogance.nik is a reflection of the country he lives in.

a reflection of the poorer qualities at that. I doubt industrious, self reliant, or eclectic would be a descriptive trait of Ali G.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2009, 05:23:07 PM »

people only seem to hate on me when they have the privilege of hiding behind a screen.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2009, 05:23:41 PM »

a reflection of the poorer qualities at that. I doubt industrious, self reliant, or eclectic would be a descriptive trait of Ali G.

LOL@you guys having discussions about me between yourselves.