Author Topic: Grienke pitches another complete game shut-out! 6-0! Royals in First Place!  (Read 103 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Zack Grienke moves to 6-0 with a .40 ERA, pitching a complete game shutout to defeat Division rival Chicago White Sox.

Royals have won 3 straight to move to 15-11.  They are beginning to pull away in the Central Division!   Can you say 2009 version of the Tampa Bay Devil Rays?   Small Market team outplaying these big cities with 3x the payroll!

...by the way, things are only going to get better for the Royals.  Our #1. draft pick from a few years back, pitcher Luke Hochever has been tearing it up in the minor leagues with a 5-0 record and a 1.30 ERA.  The only reason he hasn't been brought up to complete our rotation is because it extends his contract for another year if the Royals just wait two more weeks.  These are the types of things you have to do when your a small market team.  But ohh well, we are in first now, and Sidney Ponson only has to pitch a couple more games, then Luke will come up and COMPLETE THE BEST STARTING ROTATION IN BASEBALL!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 08:10:08 PM by Prescribed By Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG Hack Wilson

trade him to the Yankees LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

herpes

I got him on my fantasy team  ;D

Jaydc555

I'm happy with the blue jays and royals succes so far this season but its way too early to call anything.