Author Topic: 05/05/2009: 50 Cent & Label Boss Dr. Dre Revamp "Before I Self Destruct"  (Read 587 times)

Matty

only if nicole is featured again and is naked in the video.

Jaydc555

Rick Ross will struggle to go gold when he has tons of push behind him how exactly is that check mate?Rick Ross is a gold artist and will never see platinum in his career.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Honestly I never was anticipating BISD. Haven't been impressed since GRODT. 1/3 is not a good track record. I wasn't really all that hyped about Relapse but was hoping it would be dope. Now I have absolutely zero expectations.

Detox is the only thing I care about. Seriously, can both albums and go ahead and drop Detox. Why the fuck would you even further delay an album 10 years in the making that has already been delayed and canceled multiple times, eagerly anticipated since day one, and the successor to two undisputed classics, to focus on 50 who just released a mediocre album last year, and Em who's last album wasn't impressive either? that's just bad business.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 11:22:00 PM by rapsodie »

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think him going back in will ensure a better product and I personally think that he wont be allowed to get away with his lazy ass flow that he has been on since GRODT.... I think they wont release until they are happy but I hope they dont delay this coming out to stop the Relapse 2 which is the one that Em has apparently said is what he and Dre wanted to drop as the original!.... Maybe that part can get cleared up by Chad in the Dre interview?