Author Topic: Not only is Kobe a rapist but he is a dirty player  (Read 640 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Not only is Kobe a rapist but he is a dirty player
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 10:46:09 PM »
If Artest woulda thrown that elbow instead of Kobe...he would have been ejected and suspended.  But wait, the league has it out for Kobe and the Lakers lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 11:22:55 PM »
What's funny is all this Laker hate ain't even for the Lakers, it's to NIK. Whatever though, once the Lakers beat the Rockets... again... and win the series, then these people will jump on the next team to play the Lakers. How long before we hear, Carmelo Anthony is the champion of the people, he said fuck snitches.

Elano

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 11:26:35 PM »
spice already made this thread, and u know nothing about basketball.
And you jerk off to your Kobe poster.
lol.he's not the only one here  :laugh:

Elano

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2009, 11:28:01 PM »
What's funny is all this Laker hate ain't even for the Lakers, it's to NIK.
how do you know it ?
kobe is an asshole (and nik too),and not all the lakers are assholes,just kobe.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2009, 11:41:47 PM »
how do you know it ?

:grumpy:

Elano

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2009, 11:59:45 PM »
how do you know it ?

For example.....gasol,odom,bynum,ariza,vujacic,odom are not assholes

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2009, 01:43:53 AM »
Kobe wins.

Elano

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2009, 01:50:47 AM »

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2009, 01:54:35 AM »
Kobe wins.

If being a dirty playing punk bitch and rapist on the side is winning then yeah Kobe won.

DIP DIP SET SET

teecee

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2009, 09:59:42 AM »
this is a LAME thread

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2009, 10:06:56 AM »
What's funny is all this Laker hate ain't even for the Lakers, it's to NIK. Whatever though, once the Lakers beat the Rockets...

this board revolves around me 8)

for real, though, anyone who thinks that was dirty is a fuckin pussy. this is playoff basketball, you bitch made punks..i feel bad for the new school fags who don't know what playoff basketball was like back before the officiating in the NBA became pussified.

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2009, 10:13:47 AM »
What's funny is all this Laker hate ain't even for the Lakers, it's to NIK. Whatever though, once the Lakers beat the Rockets...

for real, though, anyone who thinks that was dirty is a fuckin pussy. this is playoff basketball, you bitch made punks..i feel bad for the new school fags who don't know what playoff basketball was like back before the officiating in the NBA became pussified.

Thats fine and all, but if happened to Kobe youd run on the court like a paniced girlfriend to make sure he was ok.  The Lakers arent exactly viewed as a "tough" team LOL.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2009, 10:16:45 AM »

Thats fine and all, but if happened to Kobe youd run on the court like a paniced girlfriend to make sure he was ok.  The Lakers arent exactly viewed as a "tough" team LOL.

who cares what we're viewed as...we didn't lack any toughness Wednesday night, that's for sure.

and Kobe gets elbowed on every possession......in the face. Artest is a pussy for letting an elbow to the chest get to his head like the mentally weak retard he is. "my homie was playin ball and next thing u know someone broke off a leg from a table and threw it...the leg went through his heart and he died"....LMFAO! some "South Park" shit, foreal.

OchoCinco

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2009, 10:21:19 AM »
how do you know it ?

For example.....gasol,odom,bynum,ariza,vujacic,odom are not assholes

to call vujacic not an asshole u prove that u dont watch ne basketball n are talking out ur ass, sorry. Vujacic is the man but he is definetly an asshole

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2009, 10:23:39 AM »

who cares what we're viewed as...we didn't lack any toughness Wednesday night, that's for sure.

and Kobe gets elbowed on every possession......in the face. Artest is a pussy for letting an elbow to the chest get to his head like the mentally weak retard he is. "my homie was playin ball and next thing u know someone broke off a leg from a table and threw it...the leg went through his heart and he died"....LMFAO! some "South Park" shit, foreal.

lol Kobe is fuckin soft, obviously. If he was gettin beat up like that in games (elbowed on every possession) he'd have quit a long time ago.  You act like Kobe is the Lakers equivalant to Charles Oakley lol.  He's as soft as most of the Euro players.