Author Topic: The Cavs are so much better than everyone else  (Read 661 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: The Cavs are so much better than everyone else
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2009, 08:28:19 PM »
Cavs not lose another game? Magic Cavs series is gonna go 7. Orlando gives Cleveland all kinds of matchup issues. Howard is gonna EAT Ilgauskas. And Lebron cant cover both Hedo and Rashard, whoever Bron is on, the other guy is gonna go off. If Jameer was healthy I think Orl has the edge because hed pretty much cancel out MO, who i think will have the best series out of all the Cavs. Gonna be a great series IMO. Wouldnt be surprised if The Magic stole game 1 tonight. And after dealing with phsyical perkins last series Z is gonna seem so soft to superman. The Bron factor imo will have the Cavs win in 7, but it wont be easy. Orlando isnt the Hawks

TOLD YOU!!!! LEBRON WAS ON HEDO AND RASHARD WENT OFF ESPECIALLY IN THE  4TH AND HOWARD  ATE UP Z JUST LIKE I SAID. GET READY FOR  A LONG SEASON.
Really exposed the matchup advantges they have in the 2nd half

The Best of 3 Worlds

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2009, 08:29:31 PM »
damn they lost at home, thats crazy
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

'EclipZe

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2009, 02:39:18 AM »
wow, orlando was playing really well the 2nd half. didn't expect that, this gonna be an interesting series!

wcsoldier

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2009, 02:52:14 AM »
No news right here , Orlando is a bad matchup for the Cavs ... I did not like how Cleveland went back to their old " let Lebron do his things and the 4 others players watch" offense in the 2nd half though ... team offense is the reason they have been great this year so why going away from it ... even if Lebron is great and was on fire , 1 player is not going to beat a very good team by himself .. Cavs will probably take the series even if they shouldn't as Orlando will beat itself in 1 or 2 games as usual

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2009, 01:17:45 PM »
No news right here , Orlando is a bad matchup for the Cavs ... I did not like how Cleveland went back to their old " let Lebron do his things and the 4 others players watch" offense in the 2nd half though ... team offense is the reason they have been great this year so why going away from it ... even if Lebron is great and was on fire , 1 player is not going to beat a very good team by himself .. Cavs will probably take the series even if they shouldn't as Orlando will beat itself in 1 or 2 games as usual

orlando will shoot away a few games

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2009, 03:27:21 PM »
Cavs not lose another game? Magic Cavs series is gonna go 7. Orlando gives Cleveland all kinds of matchup issues. Howard is gonna EAT Ilgauskas. And Lebron cant cover both Hedo and Rashard, whoever Bron is on, the other guy is gonna go off. If Jameer was healthy I think Orl has the edge because hed pretty much cancel out MO, who i think will have the best series out of all the Cavs. Gonna be a great series IMO. Wouldnt be surprised if The Magic stole game 1 tonight. And after dealing with phsyical perkins last series Z is gonna seem so soft to superman. The Bron factor imo will have the Cavs win in 7, but it wont be easy. Orlando isnt the Hawks

ive noticed that we almost always share the same opinion..good shit.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2009, 09:29:13 PM »

ive noticed that we almost always share the same opinion..good shit.

real recognize real. I refuse to be a bron dickrider or a kobe hater. I look at things from an unbiased point of view, being a kings fan i should be the biggest kobe hater of all, but im not gonna let how i feel about a team cloud my mind and not let me open my eyes to  whats real and whats not, and thats what alot of these haters do, they hate Kobe so much, and have been sooo brainwashed with Lebron they cant even think straight

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2009, 09:30:46 PM »
wit that being said i think Lebron is the most unique player i have ever seen and he is the 2ND best player in the world today. Kobe is the best player today and the most fundamentally sound player of all time. And i love watchin Bron play as much as Kobe, but Kobe is better and even in the game 2 loss he showed that down the stretch

The Best of 3 Worlds

dexter

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2009, 10:37:52 AM »
no they are NOT

dexter

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2009, 10:30:42 AM »

dexter

« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2009, 11:25:43 AM »
no they are NOT
The Media Built them UP! Real Talk.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2009, 11:47:05 AM »
^^^That and they did win 66 games, so they were a hell of a team. Just didnt match up well with Orlando. Just like Orlando didnt match up with the show, does that make Orlando ne worse then they were the round before when everyone was sucking there dick?

The Best of 3 Worlds

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2009, 07:51:33 PM »
them losin to magic shut alotta muffuccaz up but obviously it would have been the other way around if cavs would have won
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OchoCinco

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2009, 07:55:41 PM »
I think that we just duped because they played such shit teams the first two rounds.