Author Topic: The Cavs are so much better than everyone else  (Read 662 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
The Cavs are so much better than everyone else
« on: May 07, 2009, 07:03:40 PM »
Honestly I don't see any way they lose 4 times in a series this year, hell I don't even know if they will lose a game.

I am trying to figure out why I have been saying Kobe is still the best in the NBA, it is clearly Lebron right now.  Like Jordan said, he has a legit chance to be the greatest of all time.  I have never liked the Cavs but I have to admit they are head and shoulders above every other team in the league

DIP DIP SET SET

Lunatic

Re: The Cavs are so much better than everyone else
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 07:06:01 PM »
they takin it all
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 07:08:39 PM »
they takin it all

yeah no doubt man

DIP DIP SET SET

OchoCinco

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 07:16:06 PM »
Ye they definetly do look way better then anyone else right now. But i would say that Atlanta is the worst team left in the playoffs but they are still a good team and the cavs are showing that they do work. Lol at u always tryin to bring kobe into a thread that has no reason to be. i swear u love him.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 07:54:08 PM by OchoCinco »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 07:21:00 PM »
yeah king james is doin it, but damn 2 years in a row that lakers were/are posed to win and they losin
damn hopefully the cavs come thru, gotta rock that king james jersey
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 07:36:22 PM »
i think they easily got the conference, unless they collapse to Orlando (given they make it; but id put my money on them).

Lakers wont be no walk in the park though, thats a given.

OchoCinco

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 07:48:57 PM »
i think they easily got the conference, unless they collapse to Orlando (given they make it; but id put my money on them).

hey im a lakers fan but i dont see why everyone is so sure we get to the championship, i mean damn denver is on fire and houston has shown they can ball. Those teams all scare me.

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 07:50:04 PM »
Honestly I don't see any way they lose 4 times in a series this year, hell I don't even know if they will lose a game.

I am trying to figure out why I have been saying Kobe is still the best in the NBA, it is clearly Lebron right now.  Like Jordan said, he has a legit chance to be the greatest of all time.  I have never liked the Cavs but I have to admit they are head and shoulders above every other team in the league
PREACH!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 08:21:23 PM »

hey im a lakers fan but i dont see why everyone is so sure we get to the championship, i mean damn denver is on fire and houston has shown they can ball. Those teams all scare me.
The Lakers aren't even playing at their top level yet. They just don't seem to be interested in playing playoff basketball right now. The problem is you can't just turn it on like a light switch. They need to start focusing real soon (like the Cavs have all post-season) or else they can find themselves sinking fast.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 08:25:52 PM »
if i had to put my money on the line with this, i would take the Lakers, but the Cavs can see them.

should be a great Finals; if it comes to that.

OchoCinco

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2009, 08:27:50 PM »

The Lakers aren't even playing at their top level yet. They just don't seem to be interested in playing playoff basketball right now. The problem is you can't just turn it on like a light switch. They need to start focusing real soon (like the Cavs have all post-season) or else they can find themselves sinking fast.

ye, they def better turn it on soon or we gunna be in trouble.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2009, 10:28:56 PM »
I agree, sorta. The Cavs look pretty fuckin impressive. Not because they havent lost yet, but because they are SO dominate. Now Im obviously not a Laker fan, but one thing to take into consideration.  The West is WAY tougher for a #1 or #2 seed in the first two rounds, then the East is. The East gets tough for #1 and #2 seeds once they reach the Conference finals (maybe tougher then the West at that point). But the Lakers playing the Jazz and now the Rockets, is a way tougher matchup then the Cavs playings the Pistons and the Hawks.  Smart money would still be on Cleveland right now, but lets see what they do when they arent able to coast through a series.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:30:51 PM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

wcsoldier

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2009, 10:41:50 PM »
^^^^ word plus looking very impressive early in the playoffs doesnt equal to win a ship ... we all saw what happened with Lakers and C's las year ... dont forget playoffs is about matchups aswell and Cavs are not matching well with the Lakers ..

Kool Beenz

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2009, 01:54:56 AM »

you sound like a pussy

'EclipZe

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2009, 08:18:48 AM »
I'm a celtics fan, but i'm quietly hoping for a denver vs cleveland finals, that would be DOPE.