Author Topic: How did we overlook this? Nature of The Beast - Homeland Security *DOPENESS*  (Read 49 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
OK, no bullshit, this forum slept on, without a doubt, one of the best releases last year.

My brother pointed me towards this record last night - Homeland Security by Nature of the Beast. NOTB is a duo consisting of San Diego MC MarkMyWords and Escondido's DJ Sinn. I searched the forum and MarkMyWords actually made a couple promo posts right here on DubCC - but not on the main West Coast section, so I guess those posts kinda got overlooked. Couldn't find anything on DubCNN about the duo or the release of the record. Anyway - thier homepage: http://www.notbmusic.com/

The record dropped last August - so we slept on this shit for a long ass time. And I'm telling you this shit is off the fucking chizzain, bitches. I'm heading out to record store tomorrow to see if they can hook me up with this, this is some of the dopest shit I've heard in a long time. Straight up, this record shits on most stuff out there right now.

[EDIT]

The whole album is available on their homepage FOR FREE in the downloads section. GET IT!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 06:55:41 AM by T-Dogg »