Author Topic: Man Vs Machine: My Opinion  (Read 664 times)

bez

Re: Man Vs Machine: My Opinion
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2002, 01:50:25 AM »

you should still buy it...

Fuck that. lol.

If I had the money I would.  maybe if that cunts had the albums at like 5 qwid instead of 10 then I would buy it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Myrealname

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2002, 02:57:27 AM »

::) You're a Xzibit-hater so you really can't tell..
X is to rugged for Quik's beats.

Ah ah.Ok Choke Me, Spank Me pull my hair  ::)  ::)  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2002, 08:23:37 AM »

X is to rugged for Quik's & Battlecats beats.

You really dont know your shit..."Sorry I'm Away So Much" and "Get Your Walk on" are two of the best songs on 'Restless'...

Myrealname

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2002, 08:34:02 AM »
Yeah,go to eat some crustaceans Jome!

Jome

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2002, 09:04:36 AM »

You really dont know your shit..."Sorry I'm Away So Much" and "Get Your Walk on" are two of the best songs on 'Restless'...

::)

Get yo walk on is tite, but that's because BC didn't have much to do with it. It's far from a BC-beat.
And don't talk about me not knowing my shit, you're the one making up things all the time.

teecee

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2002, 09:13:12 AM »
Yo, Jome is right, GEt YO WALK ON is hardly a Battlecat track, cuz there is no clap track for the drums.  It sounds like nothing he has ever done before, it had to be mostly Mel Man, although whoever did it that beat was incredible.  AS for Xzibit, he is not too rugged for DJ QUIK beats, i thought besides Get YO Walk On, Sorry Im Away So Much was the best song on Restless.  Most Xzibit fans just think Xzibit sucks if he is not spitting his hardest, but then what do you think of FOundation?  If anything, i thought Quik brought out the best in Xzibit, and if it wasn't for that track then Restless would've been all about bitches, cwalking (ha ha), drugs n alcohol, and whatever else he was saying.....

Imagine if Xzibit would've had John DOe to spit over?  THat woulfd've been the shit, he would've wrecked that beat

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2002, 05:05:43 PM »

::)

Get yo walk on is tite, but that's because BC didn't have much to do with it. It's far from a BC-beat.
And don't talk about me not knowing my shit, you're the one making up things all the time.

You saying BC didn't have much to do with "Get Yo Walk On" is the same as me saying Dre probably had something to do with the production of "Multiply"...Battlecat got 50% of the credit for that beat...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2002, 05:13:03 PM »
I think M vs M is better than Restless and no I don't need a doctor.

I think M vs M is way more consistent than Restless. There's not one song on M vs M that I can not absolutely stand. Restless had some songs I couldn't take without skipping like DNA and a couple others.

However, both Restless and Man Vs. Machine are weak albums and not up to par to X's albums when he rolled with tha Liks and King T. Maybe he should go back to his roots.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jome

« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2002, 05:46:44 PM »

You saying BC didn't have much to do with "Get Yo Walk On" is the same as me saying Dre probably had something to do with the production of "Multiply"...Battlecat got 50% of the credit for that beat...PeACe

1: Listen to "Get yo walk on"
2: Listen to 100 other Battlecat beats.
3: Please don't say that "Get yo walk on" sounds like a Battlecat beat.

PLANT

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2002, 05:53:20 PM »

Another thing though... to me, this CD didn't live up to Restless also because back then, I considered X to be a str8 gangsta, and his lyrics used to blow me away, cause I felt they were real. Now that I know X is a str8 bitch, and knowing all the bullshit he's spittin in this CD, I wasn't able to feel him on a personal level, ya feel me? I hope my shit is makin sense here.

most definatly.

Dominator

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2002, 07:27:39 PM »
i also think MVM is better than Restless..

.. release date is a great way to start an album

symphony in x major is a good track.. INCLUDING the chorus.. it fits well..

multiply is average

hearts of man is excellent..

harder fucking THUMPS in the car.. and i really like the hook.. one of my favorites on the album.

break yourself is also good now that i think of it..

and i really liked choke me, spank me, (pull my hair) .. it's really different..

my name is dope

and gambler has really grown on me the last few days..

the more i listen to this album.. the more i like it..

i've never really been too big a fan of xzibit before.. X, Get your walk on, his shit on 2001 and Bitch Please II were the only tracks i was feeling.. and when i read that pretty much all of wcc thought the album was wack.. i wasn't going to get it.. but i ended up grabbing it... and i'm glad i did..

buying it today.

my 2 cents.

Peace.
Dominator.

Myrealname

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2002, 07:35:14 PM »

X is to rugged for Quik's & Battlecats beats.

How can u say X is too rugged for dj quik's beats ? ? ?
Have u ever heard more than 1 beat from dj quik ?
::)                               ::)                               ::)

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2002, 06:53:12 AM »
ANYONE SAYING THAT MAN VS MACHINE IS BETTER THAN RESTLESS NEEDS TO SEE A FUCKIN DOCTOR.

ON THE REAL, RESTLESS WAS A CLASSIC COMPARED TO THIS TRASH. I bought it yesterday and im l very disapointed, the best tracks are Mutliply, Losin your Mind and What A MEss (a song which is not even on every version of the album, how could they put that song on a fuckin bonus cd).

first off, most beats are pretty weak and boring, thers not one song that made me go  :o  like a lot of songs on Restless. Think about it, restless had songs like Get your Walk on, X, Alkaholik, Sorry Im Away So Much, Best Of Things etc etc. if i want to bump a banger i have to bump multiply and its kinda sad that this song is almost the best song on the album cause Im already tired of it.

Alot of hooks are horrible (Symphony In X Major, MIssin U, Choke Me Spank Me)

And lyrics on a different level my ass. they are not better than restless im0

Maybe its just me or somthing cause this might sound like Im hatin on X, but i have not lost respect for X and gave him a chance like everyone else and bought his album, but like I said, im disappointed. Thats just my opinion and im sure some ppl will agree

took the words right out of my mouth........

i like the bonus CD better......and the Em, and X song....and thats about it......X----go back to the drawing board....damn, how long did it take for him to make this CD????    and this is what he gave us....sigh...

wait wait wait....i know what it is......i believe he said he gave up smokin and drinkin right?????? so since u gave that up...it messed up his thinking and rhyme skillz cause his body was adjustin....yeah..thats got to be it!!!

will someone please get X a Phat AZZ Blunt please!!!!
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

action jackson

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re:Man Vs Machine: My Opinion
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2002, 12:46:05 AM »
All you muthafuckaz need to say is Xzibit is a fuccin sell out biatch!!  He sold his sold to the devil in the hope of pickin up some east coast sales.  That's why the rest of the likwit crew ain't down with him.  He went hollywood like dre and left the people that put him on.  If he would have recorded this album with the likwit crew in the studio and not dre's vaseline buddies the album would have turned out cool because he would have had to step it up lyrically and beat wise when fuckin with the likwit crew.