Author Topic: Whats with all the beef shit going on here???  (Read 755 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Whats with all the beef shit going on here???
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2009, 09:56:08 PM »
Im just setting it up for vol2
Oh shit!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2009, 04:27:46 AM »
lol, gotta wait a few more years for them to grow up.

cosign. I went through that phase too but there's a certain point when you stop threatening people over the internet and realize how stupid that shit is.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 04:54:44 AM by rapsodie »

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2009, 04:43:45 AM »
I love how an anti beef thread turned into a beef thread.Oh yeah and roccy shut the fuck up you talk just as must shit as anyone.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2009, 04:53:47 AM »
Daygotskyllz threatened to have me killed LOL

Punk ass bitch can't take what I said to him. His babydick ass wont see me

if u goan speak on it, then get the shit strait frat boy.  For a muthafucka that goes to college you sure cant read shit.  Then again, its Long Beach St. so I guess that shit makes sense huh?  I told you I be up around your area from time to time cus I visit some homeboys in Compton.  I aint say I was gonna have em kill you dummy. If I see u, its on some solo bolo shit homie. You like 3'4" muthafucka.  Unless you heavily pistolled up, which u not, not one person on this forum would sweat u homie.  The shit woulda been left at some silly ass, bullshit ass internet argument since I was only fuckin with yo ass.  But u wanna speak on my daughter behind a computer screen.  To be real, I probably wont even take it that far to come up there and fuck yo ass u, klack u out, or whatever. Cus I do gotta lil girl to worry about.  Kinda ironic that u throw her in the argument, and she might be the reason i dont get at u.  My point is, watch what u say. Cus you aint goan be hard to find.  U done gave out yah Frat, your pic, and your school....fool...

Here clown ill even tell u where i stay at atherton and bellflower in east long beach you bithchmade monkey flip. Clown im not scared of you or your threats. Flexing who you know won't do scare me, I got mothafuckas everywhere including your wack ass city and Compton. And another thing, go ahead and say what I said about your daughter.. not a damn thing. But now that slut can slob on my nob when she gets older.. You cant see me bitch keep writing essays faggot

So say you two catch a fade, does it really matter what the fuck happens? There's always gonna be someone who can fuck you up, no matter how much of a supernigga you think you are. I've fucked some people up before, and I've gotten laid out before too. It doesn't mean shit. It doesn't make you a better person, it doesn't say anything about you. Even if does matter to you who wins, you two are never gonna duke it out in rl so why all the shit talking? Is E-popularity and E-cred really that important to you? Because its meaningless outside of this forum. Its not real life and it doesn't do anything for you. If E-cred is so important to you, you are basically saying this site is a big part of your life. So lets say you get some random guys on a forum to believe you're hard, what does that do for you? Once you get off this forum none of this shit matters. So my point is, SQUASH THE E-BEEF. It makes you look like little kids cuz most of this e-beef is started by kids. If thats not you then you should chill out because you give that impression.

Sometimes its entertaining to see you guys go at it, but I'm laughing at you not with you, nah mean?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 05:01:47 AM by rapsodie »

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2009, 10:04:48 AM »

cosign. I went through that phase too but there's a certain point when you stop threatening people over the internet and realize how stupid that shit is.

i hope you die

Roccy

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2009, 11:51:24 AM »
Lil, gotta wait a few more years for them to grow up.

Loll..@ threatening people..

just want the local shit talkers to step up in person and talk shit, nothing wrong with that.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 11:53:51 AM by Roccy »
how it really goes down..

Roccy

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2009, 11:52:14 AM »
I love how an anti beef thread turned into a beef thread.Oh yeah and roccy shut the fuck up you talk just as must shit as anyone.

i dont follow anyone around, i talk shit when others talk shit.

you little girls follow me around everywhere and talk shit.

how it really goes down..

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2009, 11:55:22 AM »
yall r some geekd out faggots

Jaydc555

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2009, 11:57:34 AM »
Yeah not as cool as someone who spends all day on youtube

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2009, 01:10:35 PM »
Lil, gotta wait a few more years for them to grow up.

Loll..@ threatening people..

just want the local shit talkers to step up in person and talk shit, nothing wrong with that.
How's trisomy 21?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2009, 01:15:20 PM »
Daygotskyllz threatened to have me killed LOL

Punk ass bitch can't take what I said to him. His babydick ass wont see me

if u goan speak on it, then get the shit strait frat boy.  For a muthafucka that goes to college you sure cant read shit.  Then again, its Long Beach St. so I guess that shit makes sense huh?  I told you I be up around your area from time to time cus I visit some homeboys in Compton.  I aint say I was gonna have em kill you dummy. If I see u, its on some solo bolo shit homie. You like 3'4" muthafucka.  Unless you heavily pistolled up, which u not, not one person on this forum would sweat u homie.  The shit woulda been left at some silly ass, bullshit ass internet argument since I was only fuckin with yo ass.  But u wanna speak on my daughter behind a computer screen.  To be real, I probably wont even take it that far to come up there and fuck yo ass u, klack u out, or whatever. Cus I do gotta lil girl to worry about.  Kinda ironic that u throw her in the argument, and she might be the reason i dont get at u.  My point is, watch what u say. Cus you aint goan be hard to find.  U done gave out yah Frat, your pic, and your school....fool...
I got mothafuckas everywhere including your wack ass city and Compton.

^ lol this shit made me crack up. yea right

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2009, 01:19:17 PM »
everybody just shut the fuck up.... 8)
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2009, 01:29:30 PM »
I GOT THA KNOCK OUT LOCK THREAD PUNCH RIGHT HERE http://www.zshare.net/audio/59808073f9fe373d/

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2009, 04:42:47 PM »

i hope you die

Why am I such a big part of your hopes and dreams? You need to get out of the house.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2009, 05:57:49 PM »

i hope you die

Why am I such a big part of your hopes and dreams? You need to get out of the house.

i hope you almost die