Author Topic: So Ironic  (Read 460 times)

Moe

Re: So Ironic
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 03:41:43 PM »
yeah, she had a kinda big feud with NIK, so when Floydness came, she tried to call out my sister. Pink's my blood sister. She took the same shit as Floydness at the end, but for longer. I don't like to live in the past, especially that time period, but it has to be shown for the irony.
pics?

of my sister.... fuck off

im just and independent party trying to verify a claim

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2009, 03:01:09 PM »
This bitch comes talking about my sister, and then gets exposed

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=49654.0
'

LOL...Floydness is nowhere near the beast of a beast your sister was. come on, now.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2009, 03:37:43 PM »

'

LOL...Floydness is nowhere near the beast of a beast your sister was. come on, now.

please, lets not start this again. Main point, be careful who you attack, 'cause you could end up just like them. I knew a guy who use to clown homosexuals, got drunk and got fucked by a dude, I knew someone who use to clown drug addicts, now he strung out in the streets of Rialto, and now I know a girl who at 16 clowned a fat girl, and is now a fat girl. It's not me attacking Floydness, just pointing out the irony.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2009, 03:58:59 PM »

'

please, lets not start this again. Main point, be careful who you attack, 'cause you could end up just like them. I knew a guy who use to clown homosexuals, got drunk and got fucked by a dude, I knew someone who use to clown drug addicts, now he strung out in the streets of Rialto, and now I know a girl who at 16 clowned a fat girl, and is now a fat girl. It's not me attacking Floydness, just pointing out the irony.

Floydness was never fat to begin with...she got chunky at her peak and had lost 40 pounds since that....not like ure sister, who was obese. and plus, she never clowned your sister to begin with, just was curious to see what she looked like. chill out.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2009, 04:25:57 PM »

'

Floydness was never fat to begin with...she got chunky at her peak and had lost 40 pounds since that....not like ure sister, who was obese. and plus, she never clowned your sister to begin with, just was curious to see what she looked like. chill out.

dude, Floydness said sorry, and it's all water under the bridge now. No need for NIKky to come and defend her. What's your beef with fat girls anyways. My sister, why continue the insults, Floydness, we saw the pictures, why deny what we saw. I have no beef with Floydness, but I have beef with those that would use the words WILD BEAST in describing her. She could have easily ask you for a pic, she could have looked at older threads, hell, we had a search bottom back then.

See, your issue is you have self hate, and she had some self hate, and that's why you attack, and continue to attack other people based on looks, or personal flaws that have no effect on you what so ever. I would chalk it up to immaturity, but you continue these assaults, some 5 years later, 4 years since we last saw my sister. You still call my sister obese, even those no doctor has ever called her such, even though she has lost weight too. I simply am pointing out that your girl was chased out of this board the same way you and your clones did my sister.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2009, 04:29:30 PM »
OKAYYYYY, i heard she was fat and ugly, is that blunt enough for u? lol

so yeah does anyone have a picture of her? i heard she looks like a wild beast

No she didn't try to clown on her, she K.O.'d herself.

Sparegeez

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2009, 04:37:06 PM »
yeah, she had a kinda big feud with NIK, so when Floydness came, she tried to call out my sister. Pink's my blood sister. She took the same shit as Floydness at the end, but for longer. I don't like to live in the past, especially that time period, but it has to be shown for the irony.
pics?

of my sister.... fuck off

Stop being a partypooper

Dave Smith

• Lil Geezy
  • He's Big, He's Bad, He's Dave Smith.
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2009, 05:10:00 PM »
fuck Floydness.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2009, 08:02:58 PM »

shit if i knew she was talking shit about your sis(the homie) i would have wrote her fully off long as fuck ago! fuck that bitch Floydness

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2009, 10:15:36 PM »
domestic on the dub??