Author Topic: WHAT IF NOBODY CARED? (Manny ramirez related )  (Read 97 times)

Elano

WHAT IF NOBODY CARED? (Manny ramirez related )
« on: May 09, 2009, 10:18:23 AM »

Yesterday, in light of Manny Ramirez’s 50 game suspension for using a HGC which violated the MLB’s drug policy, Jose Canseco decided to hold a press conference in Beverly Hills to undoubtably say “He told us so” yet again. It has become a sort of ritual for Jose. Someone get’s busted and Mr Canseco comes out with his woe is me attitude and how he warned everybody in his books that are available to be purchased, probably out back from the trunk of his car. It was ok the first time, funny a couple times after that, but now it’s obviously just a pathetic cry for attention that the press appears to be done with. A total of one reporter showed up at his press conference, and that person was from the Associated Press, they show up to anything. It seems that America is tired of hearing from Jose or tired of hearing about the joke that Major League Baseball has become, though it’s probably a little of both. Baseball is far removed from being the American Pastime that it once was, but now i’m afraid it’s becoming a bit more like the WWF WWE. For as big as this story would have been 2-3 years ago, you can hardly find a trace of it now just 3 days later. Leading me to believe that indeed “Nobody Cares”

LMAO