Author Topic: Proof that SHTTBG is not the real album...  (Read 714 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Proof that SHTTBG is not the real album...
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2009, 10:21:40 PM »
more proof: GANGSTABOOGY posted it :D

Dude nobody likes you. On or offline. Wait till I got to sleep tonight then go to school tomorrow so you can sit here and neg rep my karma once every hour.

PS: "The Doctor's Advocate" had no into / outro / skits either.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2009, 10:22:48 PM »

Dude nobody likes you. On or offline. Wait till I got to sleep tonight then go to school tomorrow so you can sit here and neg rep my karma once every hour.

LOL LOL LOL your a buffoon.  kill yourself.  SO YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEG REPS ME ALL THE TIME
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2009, 10:36:25 PM »

The Doctor's Advocate had the built in skit in the first song...built in skits are even worse than regular skits because you cannot outright skip them. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2009, 10:36:30 AM »
gangsta boogy didn't even have the brains to post Gangsta Rap OG
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2009, 10:39:15 AM »
I thought it pretty much went without saying that the FPE bootleg was not an intended version of the actual album.

I think some more than others...

I think those Petey Pablo releases are pretty accurate. Although I'm not a fan of his so I don't know for sure.

EFFeX

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2009, 10:41:00 AM »

The Doctor's Advocate had the built in skit in the first song...built in skits are even worse than regular skits because you cannot outright skip them. 

I think the best place to put a skit is built in at the END of a track, so you can bump it if you want or just skip.

JohnnyL

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2009, 11:30:59 AM »
I thought it pretty much went without saying that the FPE bootleg was not an intended version of the actual album.

I think some more than others...

I think those Petey Pablo releases are pretty accurate. Although I'm not a fan of his so I don't know for sure.

Yeah.  I doubt that any FTP release thus far has been the exact album that Death Row would have released, going all the way back to that OFTB cd they put out.  That first Petey album they did might have been close, but I doubt any of them are exactly correct.  There has probably been some guess-work involved.  And it also might have depended what tracks the people at FTP had access to,  when they were putting these projects out.   

Okka

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2009, 11:36:57 AM »
Has anybody claimed it was the real version? Most of the songs sound like they are just featuring Crooked I. I thought that Crooked heard about the leak and he even said that there's only a few songs on it that was supposed to be on the real version.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 11:39:18 AM by Okka »

EFFeX

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2009, 11:46:06 AM »
Has anybody claimed it was the real version? Most of the songs sound like they are just featuring Crooked I. I thought that Crooked heard about the leak and he even said that there's only a few songs on it that was supposed to be on the real version.

I don't think anyone claimed it, but I think we were just trying to let casual fans / non-fans know it's not the full project. So when they push it around the internet 1000 times saying "Crooked I's debut album" it doesn't confuse anyone.

JohnnyL

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2009, 11:47:36 AM »

No.  I don't think anyone is claiming that this is the exact "SHTTBG" album that was going to be released.  That's why I'm surprised there's so much discussion about it.  It's obviously not exactly what would have come out.  You can look at the tracklist and determine that in about 2 seconds.  I don't know why everyone is acting so surprised that it's not the retail album.  It's a compilation of unreleased tracks like everything FTP puts out.  I still think that more of these were recorded for "SHTTBG" than were not, though.

DPGC23

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2009, 02:14:30 PM »
MEANT 4 THE ALBUM OR NOT,
THIS IS A LOT OF UNLREASED CROOKED SHIT,

FUKYEAAAAA

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2009, 02:20:21 PM »
Saying that the Album had no skits, intros, or outros as proff that this isnt the real version is ridicilous, but im pretty sure that we all know this isnt the except Say Hi To the Bad guy retail that was gunna be put out. But well never really know unless crooked I had the tracklist and puts it out...Or maybe Wideawke new owner of Death Row will but out the REAL version of SHTTBG and Untoucbable ablum, one can only hope....

Regardless, Im just glad it leaked! Been dieing to hear this cd whether its the EXACT version or half the real songs and some other Death Row era tracks.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2009, 02:40:28 PM »
I'm assuming there are two versions of Me And My Dogg, one with Ray J the other with K-Ci?

Also on one of those FTP samplers I'm So Crooked actually begins with an intro by Kurupt, now if someone could mix that intro back with the actual song would be dope...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

JohnnyL

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2009, 03:05:25 PM »
I'm assuming there are two versions of Me And My Dogg, one with Ray J the other with K-Ci?

Also on one of those FTP samplers I'm So Crooked actually begins with an intro by Kurupt, now if someone could mix that intro back with the actual song would be dope...

Here ya go.  I put that on there a while back....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r8ws61

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2009, 03:16:38 PM »

Here ya go.  I put that on there a while back....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r8ws61

thanks, i like the intro