Author Topic: Proof that SHTTBG is not the real album...  (Read 713 times)

EFFeX

Re: Proof that SHTTBG is not the real album...
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2009, 03:38:11 PM »
I was under the impression that the Kurupt talk was just a snippet of the real intro and not directly attached to I'm So Crooked.

JohnnyL

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2009, 05:40:58 PM »
I was under the impression that the Kurupt talk was just a snippet of the real intro and not directly attached to I'm So Crooked.

I'm not really sure where that Kurupt intro really goes.  I just thought it sounded cool there, so I added it back on.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2009, 08:45:05 PM »

I'm not really sure where that Kurupt intro really goes.  I just thought it sounded cool there, so I added it back on.

+1 for that.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

acgrundy

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2009, 09:09:28 PM »
more proof: GANGSTABOOGY posted it :D

Dude nobody likes you. On or offline. Wait till I got to sleep tonight then go to school tomorrow so you can sit here and neg rep my karma once every hour.

PS: "The Doctor's Advocate" had no into / outro / skits either.

The Doctor's Advocate had the built in skit in the first song...built in skits are even worse than regular skits because you cannot outright skip them. 

I think the best place to put a skit is built in at the END of a track, so you can bump it if you want or just skip.

Correction...the best place to put a skit is in the trash can on the hard drive before the final tracklist is made

For the record, I created this thread as a joke...some people don't get sarcasm.  I was being sarcastic because so many rap albums are full of skits.