Author Topic: some foo pulled a strap on ma ass last night...  (Read 201 times)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
some foo pulled a strap on ma ass last night...
« on: October 13, 2002, 11:50:13 AM »
ok...me and 3 other guys drove over hobart(L.A) last night to pick up some guy up....now while we was waiting...i noticed dat dis one foo was doggin us from across da street...then he started walking towards da car real fast...at first i thought he wanted cigs or somethin like dat...and i wasn't thinkin straight cuz i was faded...dis guy comes up...says, "ya from jeff rox(azn gang)"?.."whos da one dat fucking shot me"?..and starts talkin all crazy and shit...i wasn't even taking it seriously cuz i was faded and all...but then dis foo pulled out a strap...and had dat shit right on ma stomach...then i realized dis foo wasn't playin around...shit i thought he was bout to blast me for a sec...he asked for our money...so we had to give it to him...then he says somethin like don't come back here...and i'm lucky dat he didn't jack ma car...i was like...whatevers...then we just rolled up outta there....goddamn now i'm fucking broke.

MidnightPills

Re:some foo pulled a strap on ma ass last night...
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2002, 12:02:54 PM »
man i am sorry that had to happen to you! glad to hear that you made it out ok!  :-\

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2002, 12:06:00 PM »
man i am sorry that had to happen to you! glad to hear that you made it out ok!  :-\

yea....now i think about it...shit ain't no joke...gotta thank god for dat...good thing i went to church today  :)

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2002, 02:19:33 PM »
damn....fools are always trippin out there, ya gotta watch what ya doin

bez

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2002, 02:41:30 PM »
dam thats fucked up. End of the day he got your money but not your life.  He'll burn in hell at the end of the day.

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2002, 02:05:49 AM »
damn....fools are always trippin out there, ya gotta watch what ya doin
man l.a. aint that bad...but anyway...that shit is fucked up that they pulled the gun on u...but u know they aint down to pull shit...otherwise they wouldve done it on the spot if it was that serious....just becareful at the areas u in....and know what can crack in those areas....

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2002, 07:29:09 PM »
That's messed dawg.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Pillow

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2002, 08:17:26 PM »
damn dog sorry that shit had to happen to u. i had one pulled on me a while back and it aint fun, very scary. glad ur allright though homie.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2002, 01:08:04 AM »
damn dog sorry that shit had to happen to u. i had one pulled on me a while back and it aint fun, very scary. glad ur allright though homie.

yup...i think i got "lucky" that night...gotta be carefuly next time...espically when your rollin with gangstas...(dat night i was with my homeboy..and 2 of his friends...his friends were gang members...)

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2002, 10:36:03 AM »
Thats a shame, praying for you to be shot

Pillow

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2002, 10:56:06 PM »
Thats a shame, praying for you to be shot
damn, thats fuckin harsh homie