Author Topic: LOL @ this idiot mets fan..  (Read 228 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
LOL @ this idiot mets fan..
« on: May 14, 2009, 05:13:20 PM »
http://www.tmz.com/2009/05/13/mets-steaker-take-me-out-to-the-balls-game/

banned from the stadium plus all the other legal fines and what not lol...i hope it was worth it.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: LOL @ this idiot mets fan..
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 05:16:03 PM »
i hear that the dirt is not really dirt but brick dust.......ouch.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 05:21:11 PM »
lol

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 05:23:06 PM »
thats awesome, banned as in for life? speaking of getting kicked out of stadiums, i went last night to that disgraceful moyer loss to the dogers with 3 of my boys, my 1 boy (not even a baseball fan) was fuckin wacked, he was being anoying as shit, we had to watch him like a little kid till we got tired of it, he went to the bathroom, i dont think he even knew were it was, twenty min later some people from the stadium came up to us and told us he was kicked out, didnt make it past the 4th inning

Cali Climate

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 05:53:37 PM »

Blasphemy

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 06:25:32 PM »
thats awesome, banned as in for life? speaking of getting kicked out of stadiums, i went last night to that disgraceful moyer loss to the dogers with 3 of my boys, my 1 boy (not even a baseball fan) was fuckin wacked, he was being anoying as shit, we had to watch him like a little kid till we got tired of it, he went to the bathroom, i dont think he even knew were it was, twenty min later some people from the stadium came up to us and told us he was kicked out, didnt make it past the 4th inning

Yeah, that's messed up, sucks when people can't just enjoy the game.Shit, at least you know never to invite his bitch ass to the game and when he ask "what about me" just bring his up lol

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 06:31:35 PM »
streaking is over done, and this is just more proof how fucking boring sports are. sports fans are scum of the earth.

herpes

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2009, 06:39:48 PM »
Damn it, they got me listed as 38 years old lol.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2009, 06:39:54 PM »
streaking is over done, and this is just more proof how fucking boring sports are. sports fans are scum of the earth.

guys who dont like sports, usually like cocks in their ass.  

Muhfukka

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2009, 06:44:16 PM »
most "sports fans" arent even physically capable of anything athletic.theres a difference between being a sports fan and liking sports

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2009, 06:45:53 PM »
most "sports fans" arent even physically capable of anything athletic.theres a difference between being a sports fan and liking sports

..huh? lol

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2009, 06:47:02 PM »

says the sports faggot with sports figures in his avatar and signature, whats the matter little buddy? Had no father figure growing up? Desperately trying to latch on to some "sports heros" who don't know east from west or left from right?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2009, 06:48:11 PM »

says the sports faggot with sports figures in his avatar and signature, whats the matter little buddy? Had no father figure growing up? Desperately trying to latch on to some "sports heros" who don't know east from west or left from right?

lmao

nice try, but fail. 

Muhfukka

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2009, 06:49:12 PM »

..huh? lol
people who never played sports but get caught up in statistics and rivalries versus people who appreciate the athleticism and dont get caught up in all that shit

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2009, 06:50:46 PM »

..huh? lol
people who never played sports but get caught up in statistics and rivalries versus people who appreciate the athleticism and dont get caught up in all that shit

what about a fan who plays the sport(s), and is a die hard fan of his team? lol waddaya call that? huh?!?  lol  :)