Author Topic: Haven't said this since Game 4 of the 2006-2007 1st round series vs Phoenix...  (Read 839 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

...but this game was fixed. talk shit all you want, nutlickers, but last time I made the claim I turned out right, so u might as well save it. No fuckin way this game wasn't fixed. TERRIBLE.

with that said, we're gunna shit all over on 'em in LA.

still doesnt make up for the fact that NBA officiating is more retarded than Ron Artest sober

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  You are a JOKE!!! Man you are a pathetic little child

DIP DIP SET SET

OG Hack Wilson

LOL

so the NBA is looking for reasons to NOT have the Lakers advance early????

why would they fix it for a team WITHOUT YAO OR T-MAC and who's most marketable star is RON ARTEST?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  You are a JOKE!!! Man you are a pathetic little child

stfu, stupid bitch...u speak as if the officiating in this game was good or something. if you're gunna make a comment, at least ad input, dumbshit. get out of my thread with your pointless replies.

OG Hack Wilson

nik ,just think about it

the NBA gains nothing by making this 7 games other than potentially LOSING lots of revenue by risking the Rockets knocking off the LAkers...last thing in the world they want

considering they have Kobe-LEbron commercials i HIGHLY doubt they're risking anything
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL

so the NBA is looking for reasons to NOT have the Lakers advance early????

why would they fix it for a team WITHOUT YAO OR T-MAC and who's most marketable star is RON ARTEST?

maybe to have a game 7 or for betting reasoning...either way, it's to generate more money. why the fuck else?

i dunno WHY they would do it, but they do...it was done against the Lakers in the '07 Suns series and the ref came out about it, so dont act like it's outrageous or somethin.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

nik ,just think about it

the NBA gains nothing by making this 7 games other than potentially LOSING lots of revenue by risking the Rockets knocking off the LAkers...last thing in the world they want

considering they have Kobe-LEbron commercials i HIGHLY doubt they're risking anything

they already know Lakers will win Game 7

GangstaBoogy

Give it a rest the game wasn't fixed. This team just has no heart. Cleveland, Boston, or Orlando would've beat the fuck out of Houston (with No McGrady and Yao).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Give it a rest the game wasn't fixed. This team just has no heart. Cleveland, Boston, or Orlando would've beat the fuck out of Houston (with No McGrady and Yao).

Take notes NIK.  Baby G knows whats up

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

as if Houston is a bad team? theyre playin better without Yao, like they did when they won 22 in a row...dont tell me you didnt see the collection of horrible calls, all of which went against us. the kick-ball that wasn't called on Houston after it was called on us twice was UNBELIEVABLE

not saying we played good, but the momentum keeps stayin in Houstons favor when the refs call it like that. watch how easy we take game 7 and try tellin me it wasnt fixed after that.

wcsoldier

We lost because we came out with no intensity ..  very poor decision on offense and get burned again and again on high screen and rolls on D .. this loss , as the 2 others have nothing to do with the refs ... Lakers fans as whole here should be more realistic and be less subjective ... we are in trouble because of lack of focus , inability to learn from mistakes from the past and a BAD BAD Coach ... you have to give credit to Houston aswell

Now_Im_Not_Banned

We lost because we came out with no intensity ..  very poor decision on offense and get burned again and again on high screen and rolls on D .. this loss , as the 2 others have nothing to do with the refs ... Lakers fans as whole here should be more realistic and be less subjective ... we are in trouble because of lack of focus , inability to learn from mistakes from the past and a BAD BAD Coach ... you have to give credit to Houston aswell

okay...lets say the game wasn't fixed. wasn't the reffing terrible and extremely lopsided? lets just be real here. even though we didnt play our best, does that take away from the fact that the reffing gave us no chance at any momentum? the reffing was horrible, fixed or not.

herpes

Who did see this thread coming a mile away.  Why don't you go complain to your parents, they're right down the hall.  I'm sure they will humor you and say you're right.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate

Now_Im_Not_Banned

if the reffing wasnt horrible why were they interviewing david stern about it? LOL...come on, now. like i said, i admit we didnt play our best, but the reffing was ridiculously bad, nonetheless.