Author Topic: Haven't said this since Game 4 of the 2006-2007 1st round series vs Phoenix...  (Read 837 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

LOL

I just love how people act like lopsided reffing is not a common theme in the NBA and fixed games havent been heard of in this league...classic.

everyone who saw the game last night, including the TNT commentators, commented on the poor job of officiating (which went against the Lakers). why does no one have a response for that? all you muthafuckaz can say "SORE LOSER!", "TYPICAL NIK!", etc. etc....same ol' bs...come at me with some real shit. again, I know we played terrible basketball and I AM NOT attributing the way we played to the refs...but it doesnt change the fact that the feel of the game was that of a fixed one...last time I made the claim, many people hopped up on my dick, only for Donaghy to come out the closet a few months later...LOL. I have a good track-record, trust me...PeACe

if the league wanted to a fix a game or series, it wouldnt be this one lol. If the league wants to fix games and series...it would be in the favor of LA. They DEFINETELY want the Lakers in the finals. Not the Nuggets or Rockets. The league wants Lebron vs Kobe, obviously. If you think they will fix games, then understand they will fix them and get you all the way to finals...no doubt.

On a side note, there should not even have been a game 6...When the Lakers were up 2-1 and no Yao, they should have ended it...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

SO PRUP

lol, we played like bums last night, shit was pathetic, there is no excuse for the lakers poor playing.  Cant blame the refs, gotta blame the team PERIOD.

teecee

The reffing was bad, granted. 

NIK, you are truly a fucking bitch

you agree with me, yet you still feel the need to call me a bitch...you know what that makes you? an even bigger bitch. LOL.

First, I guess you admit that you are a bitch then.

Second, yes, I think the reffing sucked. 

Third, you should worry more about your teams play then the reffing.  The refs didn't start the game with a 21-3 run, that was all the Rockets heart. 

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
The refs didn't start the game with a 21-3 run, that was all the Rockets heart. 

That's the truth right here.

PLANT

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  You are a JOKE!!! Man you are a pathetic little child
yep you really are a little whiney bitch Elior go hug your Lakers teddy bear and go to sleep you sound like a little girl
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 03:15:16 PM by Johnny Shits the Bus »

herpes

Geez you are a whiny bitch elior.

You guys realize how much crying and whining the jew will do come Sunday night ?

PLANT

Geez you are a whiny bitch elior.

You guys realize how much crying and whining the jew will do come Sunday night ?
fuck that will be alot of crying and whining wholy fuck!

OG Hack Wilson

yo NIk

if the NBA were rigged why have the Knicks been a dumpsterfire hte last decade?  if david stern wanted to rig anything it'd be Knicks-Lakers every year or Lakers-Celtics evrey year
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

yo NIk

if the NBA were rigged why have the Knicks been a dumpsterfire hte last decade?  if david stern wanted to rig anything it'd be Knicks-Lakers every year or Lakers-Celtics evrey year

or Lakers-Cavs this Year. Damn...the Lakers have it good. The league wants them to win all the time. Its obviously rigged in their favor.  Kind of makes you wonder how Kobe hasnt won a Shaqless title yet tho....
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

yo NIk

or Lakers-Cavs this Year. Damn...the Lakers have it good. The league wants them to win all the time. Its obviously rigged in their favor.  Kind of makes you wonder how Kobe hasnt won a Shaqless title yet tho....

well those Lakers-Kings series were VERY SKETCH back in the day

as was the Mavs-Heat in 2005

but the Lakers for the longest time had nobody besides Kobe...it wasn't until last year that they were a legit team.

NIK made a thread (BEFORE the gasol trade) on them winning 50 and i didn't see it happening

...then get steal gasol for kwame brown and win 59 :(
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

jeromechickenbone

This is ridiculous, and NIK you are pathetic.  Take the L like a man.  The reason the Lakers lost is because the Rockets wanted it more.  There's no conspiracy to keep Kobe and The Lakers away from the championship.  Do you know how big of a market LA is, and how good it is for the NBA financially to have them in the finals?  Kobe is easily the biggest name in the west, they are already doing a bunch of Kobe vs. Lebron ads and shit.  Kobe and Lebron in the finals is the absolute best thing that can happen to the NBA.

If you are blind to those facts and still believe that the league is trying to hold the Lakers down than you really don't understand the business side of the NBA.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

the league is not tryna hold the lakers back, if anything, it would be tryna make as much money as possible...Lakers will still advance, regardless, but think about two game 7s on sunday. how much cheese do you think that brings the league? or even betting for that matter...it doesnt even have to be the league. the fact of the matter is, the reffing was horrible to the point of retardedness and nothing can change that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

This is ridiculous, and NIK you are pathetic.  Take the L like a man.  The reason the Lakers lost is because the Rockets wanted it more.  There's no conspiracy to keep Kobe and The Lakers away from the championship.  Do you know how big of a market LA is, and how good it is for the NBA financially to have them in the finals?  Kobe is easily the biggest name in the west, they are already doing a bunch of Kobe vs. Lebron ads and shit.  Kobe and Lebron in the finals is the absolute best thing that can happen to the NBA.

If you are blind to those facts and still believe that the league is trying to hold the Lakers down than you really don't understand the business side of the NBA.

yea...and what if the NBA was only doing this to make shit appear as if LeBron and Kobe are on the same level, when in reality, it's clear whos better when they play against eachother. do you realize that this could simply be a build-up to a Kobe-LeBron rivalry? it wouldnt be to hold Kobe back, per se, but rather to even teams and superstars out so that the league can control and regulate rivalries and set shit up, like a Lakers-Cavs Finals and make it appear epic....not saying that's what it is, but why throw it out the window? there's been shady shit in the NBA before, and I just wouldnt be surprised...

with all that said,  Lakers are still takin it this year. 8)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 12:44:26 PM by Now_I_Know »

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
yo NIk

Not even Stern can help the Knicks, lol.

the league is not tryna hold the lakers back, if anything, it would be tryna make as much money as possible...Lakers will still advance, regardless, but think about two game 7s on sunday. how much cheese do you think that brings the league? or even betting for that matter...it doesnt even have to be the league. the fact of the matter is, the reffing was horrible to the point of retardedness and nothing can change that.

wouldnt 4 game 7's be even better? How come Denver and the Cavs are done with their series? You think the league wouldnt love to have had Lebron on TV today?  The reason that didnt happen is, because the Cavs beat their team in 4....the Lakers couldnt.  Plain and simple.