Author Topic: Haven't said this since Game 4 of the 2006-2007 1st round series vs Phoenix...  (Read 838 times)

"THE" MoSav

anybody that watched game 1 cant say there wasnt some awful calls in denvers favor, or there lying to themselves

yup...they know it too. they just say otherwise to spite me like some females.

for sure, they wanna get a rise out of you instead of speaking the real..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Kool Beenz

damn MoSav suck his dick dude

anyways whats you excuse this time nik?
why did the lakers lose?

"THE" MoSav

anyways whats you excuse this time nik?
why did the lakers lose?

LOL!! Me and Nik have had plenty of arguments. I always state my opinion. Im just sick of this bron dickriding and Kobe bashing. Its disgusting. And u cant honestly tell me that some people dont say shit just to get a rise out of NIK.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

AG, you gotta stop thinkin gay thoughts, bro...shits unhealthy

"THE" MoSav

AG, you gotta stop thinkin gay thoughts, bro...shits unhealthy

yeah when they all agree with each other its all good, the minute nebody agrees with NIK its dickriding. The haters are 2 much on here lol.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
The officiating is just horrible, period. To present an argument for it being one-sided, you need to point out a couple specific plays that really changed the game, not just one kicked ball they didn't call in a game. As for the series so far against Denver, they have made a lot of bad calls and been too inconsistent, especially between games. They were letting them play earlier in the series, and tonight they were blowing the whistle every possession in the 4th Quarter. They called a bullshit flagrant on Bynum, but also called a bad tech on JR Smith. One thing I will say is that there are several players on the Lakers who complain about almost every call, and that is something that some refs take into account. With all the close calls in basketball, there's going to be fans feeling slighted, but as a neutral observer, I have seen some pretty bad calls.
I got a bird's eye view