Author Topic: Official Bishop LP (album cover & single)  (Read 487 times)

Doggystylin

Re:Official Bishop LP (album cover & single)
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2002, 07:13:49 PM »
OH HELL YEAH, cant wait for this shit, bishop i give u MAJOR props, Isis was classic, im ready for this album

Bishop

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Get Addicted!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2002, 02:44:08 AM »
capital punishmet:  oh yes... pleeze believe that couch is "tacky" as hell... no frills in my game. that's actually a lil corner of my lil studio/office.  the vocal booth is even more "tacky"... but damn if u could only see that couch in person... it's a "L" shaped double couch and because of lighting and the wood paneling i wanted that shot... the couch gets even more fucked up about 2 feet to the left.

doggy:  thanks for remembering a track from the past... and oh yeah "Isis" will definitely be on the album... that and "I Wish I Could Give U A Hug" are the two previous songs that I will include

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2002, 03:32:58 AM »
doggy:  thanks for remembering a track from the past... and oh yeah "Isis" will definitely be on the album... that and "I Wish I Could Give U A Hug" are the two previous songs that I will include

Thats Great News, As Those Are 2 Of My Favourite Tracks Too (Also The Intro You Did Has A GREAT Beat, Will You Be Reusing It For A New Intro?!)

Good Luck With Everything!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2002, 12:36:14 PM »
Word...And dont forget, Bishop has a guest Appearance on Nexus's album on "The Time Has Come" which will be released soon...PeACe

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2002, 12:39:32 PM »
Word...And dont forget, Bishop has a guest Appearance on Nexus's album on "The Time Has Come" which will be released soon...PeACe

Cool, Looking Forward To That As Well, Nexus Has Talent Too.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Bishop

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Get Addicted!!!
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2002, 06:04:46 PM »
as far as the intro goes... the first track on the album, titled "Any of Me" doesn't use that beat... the beat uses a sample from "Moonlight Sonata"... consequently the yet to be recorded last track on the album uses a sample from the same piece, but it's a totally different beat... so i start things off with a kinda ambient sample from the sonata and end the album with a piano solo from the sonata... and in between both beats are bangin

Bishop

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Get Addicted!!!
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2002, 03:19:24 AM »
check this out... go to 8-mile.com and navigate to area #4 "view from here: find your voice"... then click view gallery... there only appears to be about 20 or so entries and you'll eventually get to mine if you keep hitting next... damn i thought a lot more people throughout the world... but i started seeing entries for the second time really quickly
« Last Edit: October 22, 2002, 03:20:55 AM by Bishop »

Peter-5150

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2002, 02:49:59 PM »
I liked the beat and your flow, its a overall cool track. I was worried at first that you might be net banging, but no you stayed true to yourself. I like the subject matter. Props Bishop.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2002, 03:08:54 PM »
it was a good track, but i definately have a couple of your other tracks that i think are better...just more my taste...but this was good though, don't get me wrong, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :