Author Topic: T.I. Heading To Minimum Security Prison  (Read 404 times)

Lunatic

T.I. Heading To Minimum Security Prison
« on: May 15, 2009, 06:30:44 PM »
http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/05/15/21566932.aspx

Only eleven days remain until rapper must report to begin serving his federal prison sentence in connection to his October 2007 arrest for possession of firearms by a convicted felon.

The Atlanta-based Grand Hustle/Atlantic recording artist has until noon on May 26 to surrender himself to federal authorities outside of Little Rock, Arkansas, where he will be serving the entirety of his sentence.

On March 27, in keeping with a plea agreement submitted in March 2008, T.I. was sentenced to serve one year and one day in a federal facility.

The rapper, born Clifford Harris, was also sentenced to pay a $100,300 fine, property forfeiture, supervised release for three years after he is released from prison, 365 days of home confinement and 1,500 hours of community service.

At the time of sentencing, he had already fulfilled 305 of home confinement and 1,030 hours of community service.

He documented a portion of his community service efforts via the MTV reality show T.I.’s Road to Redemption.

Prior to receiving his sentence, T.I. addressed the court saying that he would like to “thank some and apologize to others.”

“In my life, I have been placed in the worst-case scenario and had to make the best of it,” he continued. “Most often, things I have learned have been from trial and error. I knew no way to protect myself than to arm myself.”

T.I. will be serving his sentence at the Forrest City Federal Correctional Complex’s low security facility, located approximately 85 miles east of Little Rock and 45 miles west of Memphis, Tennessee.

Tonight (May 15) T.I. and the Grand Hustle family will host a private “going away” party for in Miami.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

Re: T.I. Heading To Minimum Security Prison
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 07:42:25 PM »
if i were him id hit the studio for the next week
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 07:48:33 PM »

I think he'd rather be chilling with his kids and shit lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 10:24:07 PM »

I think he'd rather be chilling with his kids and shit lol

bring them in with him

but dude can't make $$$ from prison without music keeping him afloat

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OchoCinco

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 12:04:53 AM »
lol minimum securtiy, for someone trying to buy all those guns he sure made off pretty easy, i guess thats where making deals with the police benefit people. I'll bet he doesn't even serve his full year before he gets released early for good behavior or some shit.

Muhfukka

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 12:27:18 AM »
what the fuck i though they made a show counting down the days till he went to prison months ago

eNgIeS

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 01:44:36 AM »
what the fuck i though they made a show counting down the days till he went to prison months ago

after they agreed to delay it until this llater date

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 06:50:09 AM »
it was counting down the days to his sentencing, not actual prison date

Cali Climate

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2009, 12:16:34 PM »
NOOOOO CLIFFORD

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2009, 12:24:21 PM »
yeah but watch and wait for him to get out and be like, that year was nuthin and nobody was fuckin wit me when i was on the yard (on the yard by himself)

lol minimum securtiy, for someone trying to buy all those guns he sure made off pretty easy, i guess thats where making deals with the police benefit people. I'll bet he doesn't even serve his full year before he gets released early for good behavior or some shit.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jome

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2009, 01:07:39 PM »
Future T.I. rhyme:

(A chea chea)
I done did my time with the killaz and cut-throats, pimpin'
Amongst the murderers, burglars and mob bosses, just chillin'
You best'a watch out shawty, I go hard in the yard, yeah nigga I'm winnin'

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2009, 07:01:59 PM »

;D lol yeah I think you are spot on, I have said the same thing before to, I expect lots of fictional fables to come out of this

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2009, 10:02:02 PM »
lmao at y'all actin like this. T.i. done his bids before, this ain't new to him. He did 10 months back before "Urban Legend" came out and is an 8 time felon overall.

Portugoal

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2009, 08:47:52 AM »
lmao at y'all actin like this. T.i. done his bids before, this ain't new to him. He did 10 months back before "Urban Legend" came out and is an 8 time felon overall.

why do you care about T.I. so much?

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2009, 08:51:07 AM »

why do you care about T.I. so much?
Facts are facts. Some ppl are acting as if he's some good boy rich rapper millionaire who has never lived a hard life or seen prison time. Just stating facts as I always do - that's not the case.