Author Topic: IM GONNA QUIT WEED FOR A MONTH  (Read 292 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
IM GONNA QUIT WEED FOR A MONTH
« on: October 14, 2002, 08:49:43 PM »
Yup, it may not seem like long, but it is too me

ive been blazing weed at least once a day for about 6 months now, for 1-2 years before it was 2-3 times a week.....

im in Uinversity now,,,,i wanna stop eating bullshit foods, and make myself better,,,,im gonna stop for a month,, evaluate the changes then cut down to like once every 2 weeks or so....

i dont mind weed, but now its an essential part of my social life, im always high,,,i gotta change

wish me luck
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

Re:IM GONNA QUIT WEED FOR A MONTH
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2002, 08:54:33 PM »
Good luck.  Quit it forever, man.  It's poison, it's killing your body, slowly.  

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2002, 08:55:35 PM »
Good luck.  Quit it forever, man.  It's poison, it's killing your body, slowly.  

Word, thats a dope move homie, good luck, it'll help you focus, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2002, 10:08:22 PM »
Good luck prince T

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2002, 10:14:13 PM »
First off don't speak on weed if you haven't ever tried it.  I can't stand fools talking shit on weed when they haven't even experienced it for themselves.  I ain't saying that I am proud of it, but I sure as hell am not ashamed of it.  I have smoked weed for 7 years of my life and it has caused good and bad.  I ain't gonna lie like a lot of stoners, that shit does cause problems in your life.  Not huge problems, and nothing a strong willed person can't overcome.  Anyway man quitting for one month isn't gonna make much of a difference.  For like 2 years I was pretty much high 24/7.  I quit one time my senior year of highschool for wrestling, and that was for one month.  Then I never quit again for more than a little over a week until this time last year.  I quit for a whole 3 months, the first quarter at my school.  I was expecting big changes in myself.  I thought I would be more motivated, and less lazy.  I thought it would be easier to pay attention in class and easier to read.  To tell you the truth I didn't notice too much of a change.  But when you do quit and then only smoke every once in a while you just become retarded when you are high.  Like before when I was high 24/7 I could do anything when I was high just as good as I could sober.  Shit I could do things better high than some sober people could.  I used to take calculus test high as fuck and ace them.  But now I get retarded when I smoke bong rips.  I can't do any homework high.  Anyway I quit again just yesterday and I am gonna try to not smoke for a long time and try to get my shit together.  But seriously man, if you are gonna quit you might as well quit for longer than a month.  The hardest part about it is sleep.  It is hard for me to fall asleep without smoking weed.  Anyway goodluck.

Smooth

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2002, 10:20:34 PM »
First off don't speak on weed if you haven't ever tried it.  I can't stand fools talking shit on weed when they haven't even experienced it for themselves.  I ain't saying that I am proud of it, but I sure as hell am not ashamed of it.  I have smoked weed for 7 years of my life and it has caused good and bad.  I ain't gonna lie like a lot of stoners, that shit does cause problems in your life.  Not huge problems, and nothing a strong willed person can't overcome.  Anyway man quitting for one month isn't gonna make much of a difference.  For like 2 years I was pretty much high 24/7.  I quit one time my senior year of highschool for wrestling, and that was for one month.  Then I never quit again for more than a little over a week until this time last year.  I quit for a whole 3 months, the first quarter at my school.  I was expecting big changes in myself.  I thought I would be more motivated, and less lazy.  I thought it would be easier to pay attention in class and easier to read.  To tell you the truth I didn't notice too much of a change.  But when you do quit and then only smoke every once in a while you just become retarded when you are high.  Like before when I was high 24/7 I could do anything when I was high just as good as I could sober.  Shit I could do things better high than some sober people could.  I used to take calculus test high as fuck and ace them.  But now I get retarded when I smoke bong rips.  I can't do any homework high.  Anyway I quit again just yesterday and I am gonna try to not smoke for a long time and try to get my shit together.  But seriously man, if you are gonna quit you might as well quit for longer than a month.  The hardest part about it is sleep.  It is hard for me to fall asleep without smoking weed.  Anyway goodluck.

Amen to that Grundy... I feel ya about people speaking on it when they haven't tried it... It can really piss me off... and yeah I had the same sleeping problem when I try to quit... that is easily the worst part for me...

and good luck with quiting for the month Tech... my advice is just try and stay active so you don't think about it...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2002, 10:51:01 PM »
For real... I'm going through tha same shit.  I keep sayin I'ma quit and I just keep blazin. It's hard as fuck for me.. I been blazin for more than a year straight... only take like day breaks between months when I'm broke.

I just needa quit for like a month so I can get this job. But damn. I dont think Smokin Bud is that bad though...  you just gotta keep your shit under control... and I agree with whoever said tha thing about sleeping.. that is tha hardest part.. If I dont blaze, I can't knock out.. I gotta scrape my bowl and smoke tha rezen...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Pillow

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2002, 10:56:09 PM »
a week? damn that aint shit homie, try a month and i ll give u props.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2002, 04:14:07 AM »
I dont think Smokin Bud is that bad though...  you just gotta keep your shit under control...
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2002, 08:31:41 AM »
i kind of got sick of it after i was SO FUCKIN HIGH on my bday party, so im not smoking for some time now, maybe later ill smoke from time to time..
peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2002, 08:51:57 AM »

Well, you know what I can't stand? I can't stand when people assume just becuse I'm AGAINST something, I haven't tried it.  Are you naieve enough to think I've never smoked pot? Why is that? You think you need some degree to do something stupid, or something? I've smoked pot.  I've also seen what it does to people, and honestly, I can tell you  from the outside, if you think you could function BETTER while you were high, you're crazy.  Now, I'm not trying to insult you, but that's just how it is.  It is physically mentally and emotionally impossible to be 'better' while you're intoxicated.  

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2002, 08:58:18 AM »
sense bad karma i do.. mmm

;D

Suga Foot

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2002, 09:45:30 AM »
I feel ya tech, we all gotta grow up sometime.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2002, 12:11:30 PM »
Well, you know what I can't stand? I can't stand when people assume just becuse I'm AGAINST something, I haven't tried it.  Are you naieve enough to think I've never smoked pot? Why is that? You think you need some degree to do something stupid, or something? I've smoked pot.  I've also seen what it does to people, and honestly, I can tell you  from the outside, if you think you could function BETTER while you were high, you're crazy.  Now, I'm not trying to insult you, but that's just how it is.  It is physically mentally and emotionally impossible to be 'better' while you're intoxicated.  

I never assumed that you haven't tried it.  You are the one who is doing the assuming.  I just put that statement out for anybody who has never tried weed, yet disses it.  It was in no way directed towards you.  I have no idea who on this board has or has not smoked weed.  Anybody can type anything on here.  And I never said that I could function better high than sober.  I said when I was high I could function better than some other people doing the same thing sober.  I gave an example with the calculus class.  I ususally was high as a mutha fucka doing all the homework, I was high most of the time I went to class, and I was high for every single test.  I was one of the best in class, and many people came to me for help.  Many of these people rarely if ever smoked weed.  And it can make you function better at certain things because you are more used to being high than sober.  This dude on my HS basketball team used to get high before every game, because he said it made him play better and be more relaxed.  These are just examples to show that you can function perfectly fine on the influence.  I bet many many rappers rap better when they are high rather than sober.  You know that over 60% of the NBA gets high before games?  And by the way, many many people smoke pot.  Many people you would probably never believe smoke pot.  Many of your parents used to smoke pot.  People are a lot more laid back when they smoke pot, and not so damn uptight about stupid shit.  Man if it were not for pot I may have run someone off the road because of road rage.  Pot helps me calm my nerves and makes me a lot more peaceful.  Many people who are against pot, are against it because it is illegal, and only because it is illegal.  So I want to know from you trauma, and everyone else against it, what are your reasons.

Myrealname

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2002, 12:43:33 PM »
Damn the other night cops have found 50 grams of pure dutch weed on my car's trunk....i'm out of pot right about now and in big troubles with them fuckin bastards.
Imagine that....50 grams of pure green from amsterdam....away! >:(  >:(  >:(
My best potdealer is in jail....i'm so damn sober !  :(