Author Topic: Haha...Busta saying that Joe Budden needs to get “slapped”  (Read 746 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: Haha...Busta saying that Joe Budden needs to get “slapped”
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2009, 01:28:10 AM »
LOL at the haters.  No one in rap is on Joey's level right now, he is head and shoulders above the rest.

DIP DIP SET SET

Elano

« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2009, 01:32:38 AM »
LOL at the haters.  No one in rap is on Joey's level right now, he is head and shoulders above the rest.

LMAO @ the groupies like you and chamillitary click   :D :laugh:

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2009, 01:39:24 AM »
lol i dont even try no more,real talk. if these sheep ass mother fuckers wanna cling to rappers legacys and what they used to in the booth,then fuck it.

"who am i to explain shit to niggas?....."

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2009, 01:43:23 AM »
lol i dont even try no more,real talk. if these sheep ass mother fuckers wanna cling to rappers legacys and what they used to in the booth,then fuck it.

yup if we are talking about Meth and Red in 1996 then things might be different but right now it is no contest.

DIP DIP SET SET

Elano

« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2009, 02:06:15 AM »

another budden's groupie hurted  :'( :'( :'(

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2009, 02:28:11 AM »

"hurted" ? Not in the least.

3 things you can bank on,on dubcc

1)fuck nick and/or lakers thread

2)fuck joe budden thread

3)elano exposin himself as a homo on the daily

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2009, 02:29:28 AM »
This thread is funny.

Just cuz ppl don't know about Joell Ortiz, he's not dope?  Fuck that shit...

Just cuz Joell Ortiz don't sell alotta records,  he has no talent?  Fuck that shit...

Used a metaphor so you can how ludicrous those statements are.

Sure there are alot of rappers that could be argued as better than Budden, but it's not any of the rappers he listed in the Vibe bracket.

People also don't see that Hip-Hop is like sports..  People have primes, people fall off, people get old..  U gotta leave your bias at the door, even tho you grew up on them..

Elano

« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2009, 02:30:00 AM »

"hurted" ? Not in the least.

3 things you can bank on,on dubcc

1)fuck nick and/or lakers thread

2)fuck joe budden thread

3)elano exposin himself as a homo on the daily

actually you are exposin yourself as a homo,i'm not the one with budden's dick in the mouth.
you can't even talk  

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2009, 02:59:14 AM »
lol Elaine you truly are a lame. you speak on budden more than anyone. ok we get it,buudens wack,worst MC in SH etc. tell us why you mad son.

also take your mancrush on me over to g-spot and make another failed thread about me if you must and let grown folks talk music

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2009, 03:28:13 AM »

"Doesn't compare to Method Man's worst album" dude did you hear method man's last album? it was complete trash, come on now, padded room shits all over it, if padded room was a nation it would be china and method man's last album would be tibet.

Even though in my opinion Meth > Joe Budden, you make a valid point right there. 4:21 had like what, 2 or 3 good cuts? And none of those even compare to Meth's best stuff.

But check this, bitches - neither Meth or Budden have "proven" anything or "won" anything. We only got this: Joe thinks he'd murder Meth on the mic, Meth says fuck that. That's all there is - no lyrical battle to bicker and argue over, no speculating who won. There's been no contest. And Meth said he's not gonna do the whole "release tracks on the Internet back and forth" thing, so my guess is this shit will just blow over. And soon, hopefully.

Okka

« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2009, 03:58:40 AM »
Red vs Budden would be dope - battle for Jerz.

True that, but did Joe even talk trash about Reggie?

Elano

« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2009, 04:01:32 AM »
lol Elaine you truly are a lame. you speak on budden more than anyone. ok we get it,buudens wack,worst MC in SH etc. tell us why you mad son.

also take your mancrush on me over to g-spot and make another failed thread about me if you must and let grown folks talk music

you are so fuckin stupid is not even funny anymore.
every fuckin time i say something about budden or slaughterhouse,you jump on my nuts.
talkin about mancrush  :D

Jome

« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2009, 04:07:58 AM »
Why does every Joe Budden thread turn into a cock-fight.. ??

6-7 posters on here thinks he's the greatest rapper alive, the rest thinks he's extremely average.. let people believe what they want.

Locking this MF up.